AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Bandwagon Effect

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Default The Bandwagon Effect

The "Bandwagon Effect" is defined as people doing and believing things because other people are doing and believing those things.

Examples of this include voters who align themselves with the largest and most successful campaign and the Twilight series' fangirl popularity.

What are your thoughts about the Bandwagon Effect? Now that the Internet's popularity is booming with social networking sites, do you think the Bandwagon Effect could potentially be very dangerous? How does all this start? What do you think are the most popular things in our daily lives that have resulted from the Bandwagon Effect?

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

It's ridiculous in my opinion. All this is is following the crowd. I mean seriously, you're not too cool if you're in the Twilight mafia.

I think people honestly get dragged into the bandwagon effect when they want attention/want to be noticed. I find the objectum sexuals to be like this. I really doubt anyone likes inanimate objects.

And this IS where all these "cool" trends come from.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you like something and it happens to be popular, then that's OK. But if you only like it because it is popular, that is silly.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Baka View Post
    If you like something and it happens to be popular, then that's OK. But if you only like it because it is popular, that is silly.
    95% of the time it's because they want to follow the crowd. I honestly haven't met one person who's in a certain group that honestly likes it because they like it themselves. But then again, it might be because I'm a hermit.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, this is basically human nature. People want to be accepted because it feels good. Sometimes when something or someone is popular, they feel that liking that person or being associated with that person or thing, will also make them popular and accepted.

But since people have the ability to reason and choose (well, for the most part), we don't always have to jump on the bandwagon. You can choose to go against the grain and not do what everyone else is doing. But that's harder to do because of the sort of "mob-mentality" that is part of it.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 04-21-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Aaya View Post
    The "Bandwagon Effect" is defined as people doing and believing things because other people are doing and believing those things.

Examples of this include voters who align themselves with the largest and most successful campaign and the Twilight series' fangirl popularity.

What are your thoughts about the Bandwagon Effect? Now that the Internet's popularity is booming with social networking sites, do you think the Bandwagon Effect could potentially be very dangerous? How does all this start? What do you think are the most popular things in our daily lives that have resulted from the Bandwagon Effect?
    Actually, what I find most common is that the people who like Twilight do genuinely like it. I see more often than not, people are hopping onto the anti-Twilight bandwagon. There's a lot of people out there who will rant against Twilight, but they don't dislike it from their own experience. What they are doing is simply repeating the arguments they've heard against it, rather than reading it for themselves and developing their own opinion on it. This is actually a really good example of what I wanted to bring up.

In this day and age, it is considered less "cool" to be a part of the majority and do what popular, and it is "cool" to be against the majority or what is popular. It is these counter-culture and sub-culture bandwagons which are really the major results of your so called "Bandwagon Effect".

For example, look at the beginnings of the whole "emo" sub-culture. It came around as people with similar feelings and interests growing into it. It became a sub-culture. It being a sub-culture, people hopped onto the bandwagon.

But eventually, the "emo" sub-culture became popular. And what happened? The anti-emo ideology spread, and relative to the emo sub-culture, as unpopular. The general dislike of the sub-culture was unpopular at first, and because it was the unpopular thing to do, people jumped on the bandwagon of being "anti-emo". Of course, I don't think this has come across as being the popular ideology of those exposed to it, so it is still prominent. Eventually, people will see it as popular, and jump on the anti-anti-emo bandwagon, whatever ideology it may hold.

Protip: Your individualism is lie. Welcome to the world.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually can't say I like or dislike Twilight because i've never seen it. All I know is that I usually can't stand what's considered super-popular among teenagers (well mostly, not saying non-teenagers can't like it as well), but that's just me.

I guess it's the same thing almost, as disliking Hanna Montana. She's super popular among young girls and teens, but also easy to dislike because of her popularity.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 04-21-2009 at 07:39 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Actually, what I find most common is that the people who like Twilight do genuinely like it. I see more often than not, people are hopping onto the anti-Twilight bandwagon. There's a lot of people out there who will rant against Twilight, but they don't dislike it from their own experience. What they are doing is simply repeating the arguments they've heard against it, rather than reading it for themselves and developing their own opinion on it. This is actually a really good example of what I wanted to bring up.
    Hm, I never thought of Twilight in that perspective.
    So basically everything is a result of the bandwagon effect.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In this day and age, it is considered less "cool" to be a part of the majority and do what popular, and it is "cool" to be against the majority or what is popular. It is these counter-culture and sub-culture bandwagons which are really the major results of your so called "Bandwagon Effect".

I find all of that true except gangster or whatever they are called.
    You're considered "cool" if you are gangster, and not against it.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I find all of that true except gangster or whatever they are called.
    You're considered "cool" if you are gangster, and not against it.
    That's only from the "gangsta" point of view, though. From the point of view of most of the rest of the world, it is "cool", or in this case "good" to be against it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's considered cool to be a "Free Radical" among the crowds of people who seem to be all the same, but usually those people fall into the same trap because they've deluded themselves into thinking they are "different" and the exception among a long list of exceptions.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    It's considered cool to be a "Free Radical" among the crowds of people who seem to be all the same, but usually those people fall into the same trap because they've deluded themselves into thinking they are "different" and the exception among a long list of exceptions.
    Good way to simplify what I said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good way to repeat exactly what I said.
    Thankyou, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to put my own interpretion into words. I mean, that's allowed, right? tell me if it isn't. :]

Anyway, this is common anywhere and everywhere. I don't think it's especially dangerous. I guess it could be though, in certain circumstances.

There is alot of hidden irony in this thread.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 04-21-2009 at 10:41 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Bandwagon Effect works in mysterious ways, it does. In this day in age, as stated before, popularity is now considered 'uncool'. Example: You don't like music because it's mainstream.

In a sense, this is jumping on the bandwagon because the popular thing now is to dislike things that are popular.

So, basically, the bandwagon effect can never be eliminated.

I suppose it could be dangerous in a sense that if something dangerous became 'cool' and people jumped on the bandwagon, that dangerous act could take innocent (or not so innocent) lives.

I guess something dangerous is already considered 'cool' by the minds of the easily persuaded and that's smoking. But anyone with a decent education or any experience with it knows smoking has it's negative effects. None the less, people enjoy the image it gives them. The image of being older. (Which, by now, if you smoke for that reason, you look more immature than before)

It could also be positive as in if avoiding danger became the hip new thing, more danger would be avoid.

But then the reverse bandwagon would come in again where popular things could become uncool.

Blah.
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 04-21-2009 at 07:55 PM.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

Seems everyone dislikes the bandwagon effect. So, now I do too.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    I guess something dangerous is already considered 'cool' by the minds of the easily persuaded and that's smoking. But anyone with a decent education or any experience with it knows smoking has it's negative effects. None the less, people enjoy the image it gives them. The image of being older. (Which, by now, if you smoke for that reason, you look more immature than before)
    Um, that is not the only reason people smoke. I know a lot of people who smoke for a (stupid) stress reliever and to calm them down and get that momentary high. You said that like every single smoker is someone who wanted to be cool and started smoking because a buddy did it (i.e. peer pressure).

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Um, that is not the only reason people smoke. I know a lot of people who smoke for a (stupid) stress reliever and to calm them down and get that momentary high. You said that like every single smoker is someone who wanted to be cool and started smoking because a buddy did it (i.e. peer pressure).
    I guess I should have clarified "people" as "some people."

I never meant for it to be interpreted as "omg everyone smokes becuz itz c00l"

But, no, I'm aware that not everyone smokes for that reason. Trust me, I have way too many family members to not be aware of it.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Baka View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Well, this is basically human nature. People want to be accepted because it feels good. Sometimes when something or someone is popular, they feel that liking that person or being associated with that person or thing, will also make them popular and accepted.

But since people have the ability to reason and choose (well, for the most part), we don't always have to jump on the bandwagon. You can choose to go against the grain and not do what everyone else is doing. But that's harder to do because of the sort of "mob-mentality" that is part of it.
    While part of me is tempted to disagree with your opinion on the grounds that I would like to believe that humans aren't like that; sadly, it's too much of a random occurence in our everyday lives for me to do that.

As you've said though, there are people that, through their own will, choose not to "follow the crowd". I can respect such people because they're not going around at the beck and call of other people and/or things simply to make themselves feel better. That tends to say a fair deal about their self-esteem and confidence. Perhaps that is a reason why I don't like the 'popular crowds'.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    Agreed.

As you've said though, there are people that, through their own will, choose not to "follow the crowd". I can respect such people because they're not going around at the beck and call of other people and/or things simply to make themselves feel better. That tends to say a fair deal about their self-esteem and confidence. Perhaps that is a reason why I don't like the 'popular crowds'.
    Most of them do. I honestly see people going around school trying to be accepted by any crowd. And more than half the people would be good friends if they would stop wandering around like lost puppies and make some real friends, not some over-confident fools.

And there is a group that doesn't like the popular crowds. It's not too unusual.

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2019 12:10 AM
    Threads

I found that if I stay pretty staus quo on what I like, I end up on a 50/50 split of being on a bandwagon and not being on one.

I did not dig American idol and only saw a couple of episodes so I guess I missed that wagon , however I loved Project Runway jumped aboard the "Make it Work" wagon.
    What does that mean? I just get involved in what I like and usually end up with about 50% on some sort of wagon... even if I wanted to get off (Britpop music)

I like the anti-Wagon Analogy by Gjallarhorn. I never saw something like Twilight so I figure, I really have no say in if it is good or not, I always wondered why some bash it if they never read (watched) it.

I did see Titanic (which had a somewhat similar meteoric rise) and I feel I had plenty of right to comment, why was it such a big deal back in the late 90's.
    Decent movie, but not box office record holding material it became.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I find most people do it because they want to be in the "In crowd". If something is popular, of course people are going to swoon after it, they want to know all about it so they can have some popularity too.

Heck I've done it.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

certain degree of conformism is a big part of human nature. for example, when you see a bunch of people looking at something, you will instinctively look at it too. when a bunch of people are doing something, it will sometimes feel a lot better to join them than to do something better on your own. so, it's reasonable if you enjoy a dane cook comedy routine, cause there's a whole crowd enjoying it with you and for a moment there, you fail to see how dumb and unfunny it actually is. what is not reasonable is that, all of a sudden, you start to enjoy a novel that your friends like, despite the fact that it's one of the worst pieces of garbage released in this decade, and the worst part is - you're enjoying it in the privacy of your own home, with no crowd mentality or a reason to enjoy it other than being brainwashed and/or shallow enough to actually appreciate it.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

this is one of the things you cant beat

your damed if you do(a trendy) and damed if you dont (a loner)

I try to fall in the middle I dont copy others, I like hanging out, but I'm not needy.

anyways fitting in like most things is over rated. sure you get it but at what cost ?

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    Threads

i thnk tht like something cuz evry1 lik it is stupid,bt whn i was youngr i was lik tht fr sometime x.x,bt wht is in th past stayz in th past!
    Some ppl hv affraid to say tht they lik some things(were i liv,ppl think tht liking anime is very childish nd some ppl even make fun of anime fans(i knw some of thm, and they also hav wierd likes)just to get attention.)
    The world has become a fake!

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:27 AM
    Threads

well according to me it's not good at all to get extremely suppressed and through this bandwagon effect we really do so i guess everyone should do what he wants to and not what the others want him to do. it's really amusing to see this thread now 'cause i myself has experienced this really i have suffered from this severe disease help me out but i guess that was a very small thing. But when it comes to me then i have, several times been the one who always walks on the path of blah blah blah i amnot so great i should not blow my trumpet all round so i'm not gonna put myself here at all but i am helpless i am so cool ya so what was i saying yes i guess we all should try to create examples rather than following others i mean always following others i guess it's not good 'cause through this you are gonna prove this that you aren't capable of making your own decisions and qwhy to wait for the others to lead you lead them .
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information