AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Soul Eater Ending *May be a spoiler for some*

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Default Soul Eater Ending *May be a spoiler for some*

What did you think of the ending? I thought it was kind of cheesey the way Maka finished off Asura. Is shinigami-sama dead? cuz they only showed him in 50 with a huge whole in his face and not in 51
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shinigami-sama isn't dead.

Me and my friends agreed that the ending for Soul Eater anime was STUPID. It was seriously ridiculous and unexpected. We had high expectations for it and it was just... retarded the way how they ended the fight. It ruined the whole series for some of us. But hey, that's what you get for not following the manga and just want to end the series.

I'll read the manga this summer vacation and forget about the anime. Original story and hopefully better ending ftw.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

They did actually show Shinigami-sama in the last episode again, alive and kicking but still with the hole in his head.

Personally, I didn't mind the anime end. I did think it was a little cheesy, and definitely not what I was expecting. But a surprise is good, and it was actually funny how they made her fight in weapon form to make us think this was Maka's ultimate power which we've never seen before - only to conclude it was a simple thing called "courage". If you think about it, it was actually a pretty witty ending, and it's refreshing how it failed to follow the expected path - which would have only visualized what we knew we were going to see anyways.

The ending wasn't meant to be deep and dramatic, but rather a lighthearted, fun poke at melodramatic endings.
    Last edited by Neddog; 04-18-2009 at 01:16 AM.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Closed Thread

Thread Information