AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love

Wife of I36master sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 03:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Love

LOVE can take you far. It's a great virtue to share with the one you love. LOVE is a gift that God has given to us to share with someone special.
    regret nothing and you will survive
    survive and you will succeed
    succeed and you will be happy
    happiness sometimes conquers all.

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:32 PM
    Threads

Once I thought that love was for me, but in time it has faded away..
    Love isa mysterious thing that can't be explained, but mostly a feeling deep down inside of a person's heart.
    In this world everything changes except good deeds and bad deeds; these follow you as the shadow follows the body.

Wife of I36master sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 03:12 PM
    Threads

yes i know that feeling.
    regret nothing and you will survive
    survive and you will succeed
    succeed and you will be happy
    happiness sometimes conquers all.

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

Love is nothing more than a bunch of hormones and chemicals sending messages to other parts of your body. It feels nice, but it has nothing to do with being a gift.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of the Twilight View Post
    Love is nothing more than a bunch of hormones and chemicals sending messages to other parts of your body. It feels nice, but it has nothing to do with being a gift.
    I don't mean to be rude, but that's a (loosely)metaphorical comparison. It stems more from the spiritual part of humanity rather then the literal, physical sense. The fact that love is so powerful that it can affect things like we know it does, makes it a ;gift; in the sense that it does that.

To each his or her own, if some would like to have a bit more magic in their life who's to stop them? If all you go by is science, then sure, whatever. But it's always a good idea to understand both sides, that way you are less prone to strumming the wrong chord. It's never too late to learn. x3

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

everyone has their own magic with another....hoping they'll find someone who'll understand their true selves, someone that they'll have so many things in common with, wanting to spend the rest of their lives with the right and perfect person. also Yes, Love IS a gift, it's within everyone wether they know it or not.

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

Not to offend anyone, but I'm an atheist. I don't believe in magic, not even if it's just a symbolic thing. To say it is a gift implies that it is a gift from something. Since I do not believe in those types of forces, it is entirely a scientific thing to me. I know explaining it that way makes it seem less enjoyable, but don't get me wrong, I'm highly romantic and emotional when it comes to love. I've just always disliked the idea of it being a gift unless it is seen as a gift from one human to another. I suppose someone loving me is a gift from them. I'm fine with someone believing it can be a gift from a god or some sort of magic force, but I hate it when people assume everyone believes that. I was merely expression my ideas on the matter. I didn't mean to be mean, and I'm sorry if anyone took it that way.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information