AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Glory

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My Glory

I've been stabbed in the back and have had my mind assaulted so many times that it isn't even funny. Instead of getting angry or depressed I decided to get even with everyone that dares cross me. An eye for an eye and all that. The poem My Glory simply turns my feelings into words...

My Glory

You can see it in my eyes
    You can smell it on my breath
    See that I know I'm more wise
    Know that everyone fears me, even death

Take on any impossible task
    Defeat any legendary foe
    Victory is worn like a mask
    Invisible from head to toe

Maybe you're just filled with hate and envy
    Maybe that prayer of yours didn't come true
    Because I can end you by the count of three
    Me, myself, and I perfect through and through

A light that burns your eyes
    I'm going to make you sorry
    After you betrayed me and severed all ties
    You're going to die via my glory
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 04-16-2009 at 09:43 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2009 03:41 AM
    Threads

wow.. nice poem.. i love it..!
    good job! *thumbs up*
    hope to read more from you.. ^^
    ...really cool sig made by...Nespa... =]

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How badly were you back stabbed o.O?

Anyways the poem was very good and I shall use a message that will seem very automated to many.

"Keep writing and post more when you get the chance"
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Junior Member dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn has much to be proud of dragon at dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2009 09:25 PM
    Threads

I appreciate your good writing talent to express the coolness (or even it can be called crueltion)to its fullest.Waiting for your next good post
    No thing to be feared
    No one to be denied
    No steps to be hesitated
    Just my freedom
    Just my way

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

. . . WOW . . . I shall try to never double cross you. . . umm, anyways, very nice. It's much easier to put anger into words instead of violence, right?

yea, I like it. Sometimes I feel that way, although I don't think I've ever thought that death would fear me . . . <.<
    . . . Keep writing! ^.^ *Tsuki*

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I find your poem thrilling, maybe a show down might be needed. Can a betrayal hurt that bad? I have had lots ask that in the past, and yes, it can. You make it sound like you are the darkness of the night and the killer of all things in this, but that can't always be the person who is shown in the poem, not all betrayals could end up like this, and if they do then fear this person a lot. Okay, I'll stop saying stuff and say the normal, keep writing and I'll be waiting for your next, my friend.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information