AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Smurfs

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Smurfs

I didn't like the Smurfs 'cause they were invloved withwitchcraft. If the show took place in the Middle Ages, what was with all the anarchronisms?

You had a Smurf who was a handyman who build modern-era style contracptions and wore overalls and used modern day type tools (Handy Smurf).
    You had Painter Smurf who wore a smock.
    You had Supersmurf, an homage to Superman.
    The Smurflings wore sneakers and t-shirts.
    You had Astrosmurf.

Why did some of the Smurfs have accents, if they all came from the same place?
    Painter had a French one, Miner had an Irish one, Farmer had a New England one, Poet had a British one.

Am I the only one who thought it was a little gay that originally Smurfette was the only female Smurf in the village?

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

It's a cartoon. Get over it and don't watch the show if you don't like it.

Ah, you must be the infamous Mavericker. Why are your posts written like that?
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post

He is a troll.

Don't feed the troll.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I didn't like the Smurfs 'cause they were invloved withwitchcraft. If the show took place in the Middle Ages, what was with all the anarchronisms?

You had a Smurf who was a handyman who build modern-era style contracptions and wore overalls and used modern day type tools (Handy Smurf).
    You had Astrosmurf.

Painter had a French one, Miner had an Irish one, Farmer had a New England one, Poet had a British one.

Am I the only one who thought it was a little gay that originally Smurfette was the only female Smurf in the village?
    Running away from me, Mavericker? I don't blame you, really. Not many people manage post links and give quotes that ultimately destroy their argument and make themselves look like idiots. By the way, the word is spelled "anachronism". If you are going to use a big word, spell it right.

The Smurfs do not use witchcraft. None of them do. I am a Witch. I know what witchcraft is. Papa Smurf uses alchemy, that's it. Interestingly, you haven't stated your hate of Gargamel, Hogatha or Balthazar, characters in the Smurfs who DO use witchcraft.

The Smurfs do not take place in the Middle Ages, so the rest of your argument is moot. In order to make the Smurfs entertaining, some Smurfs have different accents. Although many cartoons do this, not just the Smurfs, so again, your argument is moot.

You are not the only person who thinks it was gay that Smurfette was originally the only female, which means that you are not the only person who has no life whatsoever to think about this fact (you little troll you).
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 04-16-2009 at 07:14 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi770 View Post

Filter.

You had Astrosmurf.

I see you hate the Smurfs. Get over it. And stop running away and turn yourself in.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Papa Smurf always says that if you don't like a show don't watch it.

I love The Smurfs!!! They are cute and wonderful. And, if you can catch them you can make gold out of them.

My favorite Smurfs are Brainy, Jokey, and Grouchy. I wish there was a Baka Smurf. Oh, and does anyone remember Peewit???
    Last edited by Baka; 04-16-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Running away from me, Mavericker? I don't blame you, really. Not many people manage post links and give quotes that ultimately destroy their argument and make themselves look like idiots. By the way, the word is spelled "anachronism". If you are going to use a big word, spell it right.

The Smurfs do not use witchcraft. None of them do. I am a Witch. I know what witchcraft is. Papa Smurf uses alchemy, that's it. Interestingly, you haven't stated your hate of Gargamel, Hogatha or Balthazar, characters in the Smurfs who DO use witchcraft.

The Smurfs do not take place in the Middle Ages, so the rest of your argument is moot. In order to make the Smurfs entertaining, some Smurfs have different accents. Although many cartoons do this, not just the Smurfs, so again, your argument is moot.

You are not the only person who thinks it was gay that Smurfette was originally the only female, which means that you are not the only person who has no live whatsoever to think about this fact (you little troll you).
    No I don't waste time with witches. So you are still wrong.
    You spelled "life" wrong.

Papa Smurf used magic.
    The show took place in midevil times. Remember Johann and Pewitt?

Did all the Smurfs come from the same place?

http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Color...ohan_Pewit.jpg

Itachi it's a filter.

Gargamel uses black magic to cast evil spells on the poor helpless Smurfs. In one episode, Gargamel draws a pentagram on the floor of his dirty house then stands inside it to conjure an evil spell. He also created Smurfette using Black Magic. Gargamel’s cat, Azrael is named after the Angel of Death!!

Papa Smurf uses white magic, rituals, incantations and magical potions to protect the Smurfs. He transformed Smurfette using white magic.
    The Smurfs rely on wizardry and magic to solves problems, rather that their own natural abilities. Some psychologists (i.e. Christian Fundamentalist Dr. Rex Rosenberg) believes that this could lead children to “demonically-mediated dissociation” (DMD) - a form of Multiple Personality Disorder.

Leviticus 19:31 'Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20:6 'As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 20:27 'Now a man or a woman who is a medium or a spiritist shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.'"

Deuteronomy 18:10 "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,

Exodus 22:18 Thou shall not suffer a witch to live.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 04-16-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No I don't waste time with witches. So you are still wrong.
    You spelled "life" wrong.

Papa Smurf used magic.
    The show took place in midevil times. Remember Johann and Pewitt?

Did all the Smurfs come from the same place?

http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Color...ohan_Pewit.jpg

Itachi it's a filter.

Gargamel uses black magic to cast evil spells on the poor helpless Smurfs. In one episode, Gargamel draws a pentagram on the floor of his dirty house then stands inside it to conjure an evil spell. He also created Smurfette using Black Magic. Gargamel’s cat, Azrael is named after the Angel of Death!!

Papa Smurf uses white magic, rituals, incantations and magical potions to protect the Smurfs. He transformed Smurfette using white magic.
    The Smurfs rely on wizardry and magic to solves problems, rather that their own natural abilities. Some psychologists (i.e. Christian Fundamentalist Dr. Rex Rosenberg) believes that this could lead children to “demonically-mediated dissociation” (DMD) - a form of Multiple Personality Disorder.
    In yet, you are STILL "wasting your time with witches" (despite that being against the Bible), so I guess by that logic, I am still right.

Yes, I remember Johann and Pewitt. Do you remember that they are not a real part of the Smurf universe anymore, to the point that just because their comic took place in the Middle Ages does not mean that the comic and the show are in the same time period (especially the show)?

Okay, you just spent two threads trying to convince me that the Smurfs were "evil, magic-wielding trolls". Now, they are "poor and helpless". Which are they Mavericker? They can't be both. You even decided to seperate Gagamel and Papa Smurfs' magical abilities into "black" and "white" so that we can see who is using "bad magic" and who is using "white magic" (that obviously means that, to you, there must be a difference). And by the way, I know you just copied and pasted that whole thing from the IlluminatiRex website, yet another site that was making fun of people like you who believe that Smurfs are evil (again, nice try; do you even know what DMD is?).

The Smurfs do not have any natural abilities of their own, outside of being short and having long lives. They use these abilities to fight against Gargamel but sometimes that is not enough. Papa Smurf does use alchemy (not magic, as I have told you) to stop Gargamel, but only when caught in a corner (otherwise the Smurfs would be quite a boring show).

Nice try with the Bible quotes. What, am I supposed to be scared by those?
    This is my war face.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Google returns 29 results for "Demonically mediated dissociation". For some reason I think Dr. Rex Rosenburg is a quack.

The funny part is that if you spell Demoniacally correctly, it drops to 2 results.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 04-16-2009 at 08:28 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Google returns 29 results for "Demonically mediated dissociation". For some reason I think Dr. Rex Rosenburg is a quack.

The funny part is that if you spell Demoniacally correctly, it drops to 2 results.
    This from a person with a half-naked CYBORG in his sig.
    Whatever you say you sick bastard.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This from a person with a half-naked CYBORG in his sig.
    Whatever you say you sick bastard.
    ;_;
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    ;_;
    Yeah-the Major is a BISEXUAL ROBOT WITH A HUMAN BRAIN.

You are a SICK BASTARD.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah-the Major is a BISEXUAL ROBOT WITH A HUMAN BRAIN.

You are a SICK BASTARD.
    Coming from a guy who has posted several half-naked pictures of the Major (and other anime females) and has admitted to "getting excited" and "touching himself" because he stared one second too long at a certain character's naughty bits. Yeah, you are one sad, strange, little man. And you have my pity (....you sick bastard).

Aww...I think you're hurting MP2000's feelings. The Major is not a robot; she is a cyborg. I'm pretty sure you knew this information (unless staring at her naughty bits screws up your already screwed up brain).

Hint hint, Mavericker. There is a reason why MP2000 has a quote "half-naked cyborg" in his sig. He is making fun of you. We are ALL making fun of you. But don't get too upset.

I am sure you have many things you can throw back at us like...like...oh, forget it. No you don't.
    This is my war face.

Member SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight is infamous around these parts SeraphimTwilightDelight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Coming from a guy who has posted several half-naked pictures of the Major (and other anime females) and has admitted to "getting excited" and "touching himself" because he stared one second too long at a certain character's naughty bits. Yeah, you are one sad, strange, little man. And you have my pity (....you sick bastard).

Aww...I think you're hurting MP2000's feelings. The Major is not a robot; she is a cyborg. I'm pretty sure you knew this information (unless staring at her naughty bits screws up your already screwed up brain).

Hint hint, Mavericker. There is a reason why MP2000 has a quote "half-naked cyborg" in his sig. He is making fun of you. We are ALL making fun of you. But don't get too upset.

I am sure you have many things you can throw back at us like...like...oh, forget it. No you don't.
    Back then in ASMB, it/mav/y7 talked about touching itself to the major and falsely claim it did not stare at the major's mechanize candy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information