AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gun x Sword

Member Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn has a reputation beyond repute Van of the Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2009 11:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gun x Sword

Hello I don't know if this belongs in the Mecha are of the Board,.... but it seems like the best fit cuz lots of it deals with "Armors" which are these big robot things. I decided I would just see who likes the show for starters, so's I can slowly ease my way into the forum personally its my all time favorite at the moment.

Junior Member Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo has much to be proud of Kudo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 05:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I really liked Gun x Sword and saw all but the last ep I really liked the bathing suit episode and once tried putting ll the seasonings on my steak. It was really bad but I admire Van for it

Closed Thread

Thread Information