AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Manga Thread [Spoilers]

Junior Member tensai is on a distinguished road tensai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 04:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i wanna see Monkey D. Dragon to take some action... ahahha
    Don't Mess With the Tensai!!!

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

luffy need to rush to ace, that is his priority, fighting magellan is not his option hehe

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This chapter kind of made me realize something. It was something that I was aware of, but didn't really notice how absurd it was until Buggy shouted it...Luffy has a personal army of dragqueens raiding a prison.

Also, this can't be the end of Ivankov already. Just too soon. Though maybe Bon-chan could take his place as the Newkama leader...

And it looks like Mr.3 is still good at wasting time. He held up Luffy forever back during the Baroque Works arc, and it seems he'll be doing the same for Magellan.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Never would have thought Mr. 3 could be so useful using his wax like that and Jimbei is even 10x better in the water.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Jimbei is like a one-man wrecking crew once he's in the water. But now, how is Luffy going to catch up?

Also, Champion Luffy is awesome. Not as awesome as Afro Luffy, though.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe they will come back and wait on him knowing Jimbei he won't leave luffy

I MADE IT.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Jimbei is like a one-man wrecking crew once he's in the water. But now, how is Luffy going to catch up?

Also, Champion Luffy is awesome. Not as awesome as Afro Luffy, though.
    lol Luffy never ceases to surprise me with those funny ideas and lines.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay, Iva and the scissors guy/girl are still alive. I also never guessed that one piece would have normal animals.

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Holy crap, so Ace's real father is Gol D. Roger...damn.

This begs to question, are Luffy and Ace really related then, other than by the fact that they were both raised by Garp? Ace's father was Gol D. Roger and his mother was Portagas D. Rouge, who died giving birth to him. We know Luffy's father was Monkey D. Dragon, although we know little else about him. Ace's mother couldn't possibly be Luffy's mother, then.

It also seems like Ace was aware of the fact that he was Gol D. Roger's son, or at least suspected it and denied it.

I really liked this chapter. It brought forth a lot of the underlying forces in One Piece that we have known for some time where there, and put them at the forefront.

It also sames like both Whitebeard and Luffy are heading to Marineford to save Ace. We don't know much about how strong Whitebeard is, but the brief instand we saw him fight with Shanks, they two of them split the sky and sea with a single collision of their swords...

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Holy crap, so Ace's real father is Gol D. Roger...damn.

This begs to question, are Luffy and Ace really related then, other than by the fact that they were both raised by Garp? Ace's father was Gol D. Roger and his mother was Portagas D. Rouge, who died giving birth to him. We know Luffy's father was Monkey D. Dragon, although we know little else about him. Ace's mother couldn't possibly be Luffy's mother, then.

It also seems like Ace was aware of the fact that he was Gol D. Roger's son, or at least suspected it and denied it.

I really liked this chapter. It brought forth a lot of the underlying forces in One Piece that we have known for some time where there, and put them at the forefront.

It also sames like both Whitebeard and Luffy are heading to Marineford to save Ace. We don't know much about how strong Whitebeard is, but the brief instand we saw him fight with Shanks, they two of them split the sky and sea with a single collision of their swords...
    I always thought it was weird that their last names are different. Judging from the flashback that Garp had of Roger about his son, I'm guessing Garp adopted Ace to protect him and brought him into Luffy's family. Epic chapter btw.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Chief Sengoku is wetting his pants now. 14 strong pirate ships in Marinford, including 3 from Whitebeard's fleet, and Whitebeard himself. This is going to get crazy.

Will anything still be left by the time Luffy gets there?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Didn't think Garp was protecting Ace so he could make him the next pirate king. Can't wait to see how strong him and his crew is. I'm still dying to know where is Shanks.

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

Here's a thought. Could Ace be part of one piece. He asked the guy who was hunting him to take care of his unborn kid.

Junior Member Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2009 07:03 PM
    Threads

Finally get to see the rest of Whitebeard's crew in action. I hope the battle is played out better than last few in Bleach.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Bonedeath View Post
    Finally get to see the rest of Whitebeard's crew in action. I hope the battle is played out better than last few in Bleach.
    At no point, ever, has anything in Bleach been better than anything in One Piece. Let's not even kid outselves...Kubo Tite is a joke. One Piece at it's worst is far beyond Bleach at it's best.

I am damn surprised that Oda included 7 2-page spreads in once chapter. One or two is normal Three is a bit much. But 7?!

This was the first chapter in a while that I haven't really been pleased with. The color page was really good, at least.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is regarding the kool manga cover page side stories that Oda does in the series.

I was talking to my friend about it and he told me that, I think chapter 546, Robin was rescued by the Revolution Army. If thats the same army that Dragon (luffy's dad) leads, it makes me shiver in anticipation when the crew meets up again.

Did anyone else notice this?

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Chapter 554 was pretty short =/ I was pretty excited to see the other admiral's power, although it's kinda like Ace's, except for the fact that it's magma.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's all going well-and-good, but the last two chapters have just been short and boring, with not much actually happening. There's been too many 2-page-spreads. I think Oda might have made Kubo Tite's oh-so-common mistake of putting too many parties into one battle.

But, given that it is a "war", I guess that makes sense.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You simply can't micromanage wars in Manga. There is too much going on so you simply have to highlight some of it and let everything else be background noise.

I'm really not enjoying this arc because it lacks the other crew members. One Piece is not Luffy. Without Zolo, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, ... it just doesn't feel the same.

Banned Forum / Chat jackson9838 is on a distinguished road jackson9838's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 12:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by alextchon View Post
    i am dying from no one piece this week
    I want to tell you i'm a huge fan of this series and i'm excited to watch all new one piece episodes.Excellent show.

Junior Member tensai is on a distinguished road tensai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 04:58 PM
    Threads

this arc is the best... nice oda very nice... \m/
    Don't Mess With the Tensai!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So Whitebeard

gets stabbed in the heart, and rather than getting weaker decides "well maybe it's time I slaughter the Marines before I die" before jumping headlong into battle? How awesome can this guy get?

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm dying here. I need my Zolo-Sanji-Ussop fix!

Luffy hasn't even busted out any gear transformations on top of it. Though, he is sorta running on empty considering he'll be knocked out for a looooooooooooong time once the adrenaline boost wears off.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So Whitebeard

gets stabbed in the heart, and rather than getting weaker decides "well maybe it's time I slaughter the Marines before I die" before jumping headlong into battle? How awesome can this guy get?

They don't call him the worlds strongest man for nothing.

He will be missed when he is dead.

I MADE IT.

Junior Member BondReborn is on a distinguished road BondReborn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

wow there is suprisingly more information here than i expected...its making me want to read some more of the manga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information