AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: One Piece Manga Thread [Spoilers]

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: One Piece Manga Thread [Spoilers]

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    I'm happy to see that Oda still remembers his lore, since he seemed to have forgotten about it since the war on Marineford.

Interesting that Poseidon ended up being a strange powers occasionally inherited by mermaids, but I think this raises an even bigger question: what of Pluton, the other ancient weapon with the ability to destroy whole islands? Franky burned the blueprints to it on Water 7, but we do know that it is a very large, ancient warship. Given this, is it possible that Noah is Pluton? Noah has clear ties to the "Poseidon" power, and it was said that it was being reserved for the time when another mermaid inherited the power - Shirahoshi.

We also know that Gold Roger knew the location of one of the weapons, and he had been to Fishman Island. This would have been before Shirahoshi's birth, so he couldn't have known about her, but he would definitely have seen Noah sitting on the ocean flow on the way to Fishman Island.
    The idea about Pluton is quite likely, but how would the blueprints survive 800 years in such good condition? Unless that's a copy, and the original is still out there somewhere. I wonder if anyone else knows that she's the ancient weapon, and if so, is it a new group of enemies we havent met yet, or maybe the marines? I don't think that knowing that Shirahoshi is the ancient weapon will do much to the plot now, but maybe in the future she might be kidnapped or something which could start a new arc.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm glad to see that Smoker and Tashigi are back again; they're great characters that have pretty much been overlooked since Alabasta - though it seems Tashigi has been climbing the ranks. If I remember correctly it was said that Smoker had left the Marines, but perhaps I'm thinking of someone else.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member mangeassshajigan is on a distinguished road mangeassshajigan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2012 06:28 PM
    Threads

new chapter comes out tomorrow hopefully we'll see smoker in action pretty soon

OP chapter 654 was so dissapointing
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 01-25-2012 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Edit button. >_>

Member mangeassshajigan is on a distinguished road mangeassshajigan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2012 06:28 PM
    Threads

chapter 655 was pretty good

Junior Member meggido is on a distinguished road meggido's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 02:11 PM
    Threads

Any one have any ideas on what those gas mask people are doing on the island? Or those giants babies that are apparently being held against their will

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by meggido View Post
    Any one have any ideas on what those gas mask people are doing on the island? Or those giants babies that are apparently being held against their will
    Well now me and everybody know! :P What do you think about Luffy & Law allience? (because that can whether take down Big Mom or Black Beard as Youkou, maybe they do both and each of them becomes a Youkou :P)

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Well now me and everybody know! :P What do you think about Luffy & Law allience? (because that can whether take down Big Mom or Black Beard as Youkou, maybe they do both and each of them becomes a Youkou :P)
    It's a brilliant idea from Oda to pair up these to individuals! Luffy is a hot blooded, funny type and Law is a clever more cold hearted type.
    And their goal is to take down Big Mom... that can I guarantee.

~loyal~

8. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loyal View Post
    It's a brilliant idea from Oda to pair up these to individuals! Luffy is a hot blooded, funny type and Law is a clever more cold hearted type.
    And their goal is to take down Big Mom... that can I guarantee.

~loyal~
    It's a BRILLIANT IDEA inded! They're compeltely the opposite as individuals but f*** strong, so they'll be a huge team and be successful to take down the Youkai.
    I first thought with also your 100% sure that it was Big Mom, since Luffy agreed so quickly (he asked what was the Youkou because if it was Shanks he'd kick Law :P), and since he challenged her in the island.
    But Black Beard, as he made Ace to be prisioned to gaign the Sichibukai title, would also sure. I don't think that'll happen either just because it's too soon, Bleack Beard will die in the hands of Luffy but only his', not his' and Law, Black Beard is the 2nd Luffy enemy (1st Akainu of course and 3rd Smoker) and he'll handle it only close to the end of the plot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information