AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Manga Thread [Spoilers]

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default One Piece Manga Thread [Spoilers]

For anyone who reads the One Piece manga, and is up-to-date, this is the thread for you. Otherwise, beware of spoilers and so forth.

One Piece has been getting really good lately, with the re-introduction of Buggy as a serious character, and Bon-chan back to support Luffy. I also like the somewhat darker note it has taken since Luffy arrived at Impel Down. What with having his skin melting from acid and poison, Ace's soon-to-come execution, and even the darker sentiments expressed by Bon-chan's okama idol, who's name is beyond me at the moment.

I'm really dieing to find out what's up with the rest of the crew, though. I imagine their stories won't be as long as Luffy's, which I wouldn't really want as it would take too much time and focus away from the goal here, but it'd be interesting to see what is going on with them at some point. Oda will probably finish Impel down and have Luffy track them down.

But first, I want to know what's going to happen to Ace. We know Oda hasn't been pulling punches lately, so I think it's safe to say his fate is fairly up in the air, at least in the minds of the readers.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, this adventure has been nice and all so far, but I'm really starting to miss the crew. I don't see how they can fit into the arc just yet though.

It's interesting to see how the newly assembled minicrew is going to take on the new challenger. Hopefully we'll get to hear more about Dragon from that one Okama queen.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since I'm talking about a completely different chapter and want to bump this thread for that sake, I'm double posting.

So is the giant dude one of the 7 God pirates or something?
    Will Luffy end up facing Magellan a second time?
    Luffy was put on level 4 and he could beat Crocodile, a pirate God... what's that about?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, the big blue guy is the last of the Shichibukai.

Luffy was never put on any of the floors as a means of detention, so we can't say for sure exactly where he would be placed. But it's important to remember that in relation to Crocodile, it was said early on that he was by far the weakest of the Shichibukai, and it was not his strength, but his goals of conquest that made the World Government consider him to be threatening enough to be a Shichibukai.

Luffy will definitely face off against Magellan again, once he catches up to Ace.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

i am dying from no one piece this week

Junior Member shiroi_kage is a jewel in the rough shiroi_kage is a jewel in the rough shiroi_kage is a jewel in the rough shiroi_kage's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 09:28 PM
    Threads

Maybe at some point all the Stawhats will kind of arrive at the same time by different means of transportation....idk. But I'm very glad that Buggy-kun has been brought back up in the series. Hopefully Oda-sama won't leave Buggy and out for too much longer...ehh...and Mr 3. Sorry, fan-girl came out for a moment. I'm bored to death since OP hasn't been out for about two weeks. Can't wait for the next chapter because it is getting good.
    The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for every person,
    But no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time
    Is a memory of younger days.
    ~Sheik-Legend of Zelda~

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

in the latest chapter, luffy has a wacky and strong group to escape from impel down and save ace... but im wondering what will happen if, the admirals, the sichibukai, the white beard pirates and luffy's team come across to each other? hmmm?

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

in the latest chapter, luffy has a wacky and strong group to escape from impel down and save ace... but im wondering what will happen if, the admirals, the sichibukai, the white beard pirates and luffy's team come across to each other? hmmm?
    I think it'll still be a couple more chapters before luffy even gets close to Ace. Most likely they will be stopped by Magdellan or Sadi chan again.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah i think so... because there will be going back all over again on to the top floor, and i think magellan will not let luffy to get near with ace, but im kinda exited on what will the new luffy's team will do... hehe

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

latest!! Impel Down will have a huge RIOT!!! damn nice going mr3 and buggy! there will be a huge WAR in the impel down!! its exiting!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Luffy, Crocodile, Ivankov, and Jimbei is one powerful little team.

Also, the sudden introduction of Blackbeard and the former Head Gaoler to the mix is going to make things very interesting. Also, the sudden disappearance of Whitebeard. We haven't heard news of Whitebeard or Shanks since they clashed briefly just after the Water7 incident.

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It looks to me as if Black Beard is gonna go after Luffy or something.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also, the sudden introduction of Blackbeard and the former Head Gaoler to the mix is going to make things very interesting. Also, the sudden disappearance of Whitebeard. We haven't heard news of Whitebeard or Shanks since they clashed briefly just after the Water7 incident.
    Or he could be waiting for whitebeard to make his appearance to challenge him.

Junior Member SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    It looks to me as if Black Beard is gonna go after Luffy or something.
    Yeah, if that happened it would be interesting. I wonder how Blackbeard would beat Crocodile though. Could he crush sand with his black hole type thing? It seems like all logia types are basically invincible unless someone discovers there weakness. I however think there is no way that Blackbeards crew could stand up to all the people who got released from level 6 and such. Unless of course, his devil fruit power turns out to be all powerful.

I personally love seeing Luffy by himself. If they did this arc with his other crewmates it would be almost impossible for luffy to save Ace since everyone except maybe Zoro and Sanji would significantly slow Luffy down.

Also, there is no way he is waiting for whitebeard, because Ace has already gotten on a boat and is leaving. It would be useless for Whitebeard to go to Impel Down when in all likely hood he knows that Ace is already on his way to the place which he is going to get executed(Marie something).
    Last edited by SJ King; 05-17-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think, before luffy and others fight theblack beard, magellan will be the first, luffy is in level 4 magellan level 2 black beard entrance..

there is only thing that will happen, there will be a huge clash between pirates, marines, and sichibukai...

Junior Member SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by agiup View Post
    i think, before luffy and others fight theblack beard, magellan will be the first, luffy is in level 4 magellan level 2 black beard entrance..

there is only thing that will happen, there will be a huge clash between pirates, marines, and sichibukai...
    With all the people Luffy is releasing, he should easily be able to defeat or escape from magellan. From what I saw Magellan can still be hit like a normal paramecia or zone type. He could be easily defeated by someone who used a sword or another weapon.

I hope Luffy takes a big step in the right direction strength wise in this arc, so he is able to venture into the new age easily. Luffy's problem is IMO, he never tries his hardest from the beginning of the fight. He always waits till the end to go berserk and kill the person, while getting nearly killed before that each time.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So apparently Ivankov has turned himself into a female now...

The mistake of a lifetime.

And Luffy vs. Blackbeard already? What happened to Head Goaler Shiryuu? The two of the teaming up would certainly not being a good thing. Things are not looking up for Luffy and his little rebel brigade.

Not to mention that Magellan is still on the First Hell...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He probably won't fight black beard yet. He has to save Ace, and Black Beard doesn't seem to really want to fight Luffy, or at least he told him to hurry ahead.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by SJ King View Post
    He probably won't fight black beard yet. He has to save Ace, and Black Beard doesn't seem to really want to fight Luffy, or at least he told him to hurry ahead.
    I think he was just being sarcastic.

Though, he could be there to go after Crocodile or Jimbei, and prove himself as a Shichibukai.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And Luffy vs. Blackbeard already? What happened to Head Goaler Shiryuu? The two of the teaming up would certainly not being a good thing. Things are not looking up for Luffy and his little rebel brigade.
    I'm also curious as to what happened to Head Gaoler Shiryuu. Oda made him sound like a big deal. I'm guessing the fishman shichibukai will tell Luffy to go save Ace while he fights Blackbeard.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I mean... unless Ace is going to die, there is no way Luffy could logically fight Black Beard. Luffy would get raped if he fought Black Beard, no matter how strong he is in physical attacks, he would get destroyed by Black Beards logia fruit.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think luffy will fight black beard because he found out that the blackbeard started all this... but before luffy lay a hand on black beard one of friend, maybe ivankov will tell luffy that the most important thing now is to save ace...
    thats what i think will happen...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Good chapter this week. Luffy went crazy on Teach before Jimbei could get in his way. I wonder what Blackbeard's motive is for showing up at Impel Down, provided he no longer sees a need to defeat Luffy to be recognized as a Shichibukai. Perhaps this is what was forshadowed in the narration after he defeated Ace a while back, the "great incident yet to come"?

Also, Luffy vs. Magellan round 2 should prove to be interesting. I still thing Gomu Gomu no Fuusen would do wonders to blow Magellan's poison away.

Member 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 05:07 PM
    Threads

since the anime is going too slow, and i was thinking about abandoning the anime and continue with the manga, could someone PM me about a website where i can download/read the manga

thanks!!!
    HIS WILL IS BEYOND REACH...

...EVERY TIME YOU TRY, YOU DONT STRETCH FAR ENOUGH.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

I don't think Luffy will fight Magellan, he doesn't have enough time for it. I think blackbeard will end up fighting him, even though he got infected with the poison. I'd like to see Blackbeard fight him so Magellan can't use poison and just get BEAT UP.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information