AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who is the best between ED and Al?

The Rose of Darkness Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 01:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my mind trying to get over my dislexic ways.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Who is the best between ED and Al?

to tell U guys the truth i think Ed is the best

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Ahhh well in the movie, Conquer of Shamballa, Ed and Als skill level are almost the same, though Ed has more experience

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 04:26 AM
    Threads

i think both of them are good in different ways but i would pick ed since he has great alchemy skills

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Quote Originally Posted by kajikun16 View Post
    i think both of them are good in different ways but i would pick ed since he has great alchemy skills
    Didn't i just say that they we're close to equal?

Just Ed has more experience.

The Rose of Darkness Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 01:20 AM
    In my mind trying to get over my dislexic ways.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i agree ed is the best+ he is older..

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:18 AM
    Threads

Hehe - not that you would think that if you looked at the-*who are you calling a mega-tiny squirt who you have to find with a microscope every time you say hi!!!!?*

But I guess as they are at the minute, ed is more skilled - i mean he can do the 'no circle' gig. But i suppose given the same training, they must have very similar levels of aptitude. IMO neither of them rock nearly as hard as Izume Kirtis! What do you reckon?
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 03:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, Ed has more experience than his younger brother Al and he can transmute things without drawing the transmutation circle. Also, he appears more athletically fit (comparing real bodies) and is more active in serious conversations than Al. Besides the fact that Ed sometimes transmutes very weird things, he is more capable in transmuting things than Al.

So, clearly Ed is better than Al.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 01:17 AM
    Threads

I think Ed is the best.

Tis not male! drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 02:26 PM
    I live happily in a house with my family. (6 animals)
    Threads

Seeing as i haven't watched the anime i'm gonna go off what i've read in the manga.
    • Point 1- Ed states he has never won in a fight against his brother (mentioned when they're in the prison fighting the prisoner "people" )
    • Point two for the quote below- Al gets the ability to transmutate without a circle as well
    Sooo I'd say Al because Ed admits it.
    As for in the anime, I wont know tell i watch it >.>;;

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    Well, Ed has more experience than his younger brother Al and he can transmute things without drawing the transmutation circle. ....
    So, clearly Ed is better than Al.
    Only fools accept the obvious and go no farther.
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.
    "I'll follow you everywhere you go in my oh-so-inconspicuous bright red car and convince myself you don't notice."
    4// Itchy. Tasty.

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by drm0ney View Post
    Seeing as i haven't watched the anime i'm gonna go off what i've read in the manga.
    • Point 1- Ed states he has never won in a fight against his brother (mentioned when they're in the prison fighting the prisoner "people" )
    • Point two for the quote below- Al gets the ability to transmutate without a circle as well
    Sooo I'd say Al because Ed admits it.
    As for in the anime, I wont know tell i watch it >.>;;
    But the 'fight' is only in hand to hand combat - and granted, Al might be stronger there (even when hes not a 7ft suit of armour) but in terms of raw transmutational ability, sure Ed has the edge?
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Point two for the quote below- Al gets the ability to transmutate without a circle as well
    Ah yes,...that is quite true.

So, let me rephrase what I said earlier:

"Ed can transmute things without any pre-drawn transmutation circle."

Apparantly, in the sequel movie, Al can also transmute objects without drawing a circle and he has a got gloves on with transmutation circle drawn on them. So, without gloves it would be impossible for Al to transmute things unless he draws the transmutation circle. That's one of his drawback. That's all I've got to say!

Though, if you consider who has got better warm feelings, I'd say Al has got more warm feelings than his big brother Ed ,and sometimes he seems more mature than his big brother when it comes to handling basic touchy issues! So, that's a bit drawback of Ed !
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

Tis not male! drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 02:26 PM
    I live happily in a house with my family. (6 animals)
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    Ah yes,...that is quite true.

So, let me rephrase what I said earlier:

"Ed can transmute things without any pre-drawn transmutation circle."

Apparantly, in the sequel movie, Al can also transmute objects without drawing a circle and he has a got gloves on with transmutation circle drawn on them. So, without gloves it would be impossible for Al to transmute things unless he draws the transmutation circle. That's one of his drawback. That's all I've got to say!

Though, if you consider who has got better warm feelings, I'd say Al has got more warm feelings than his big brother Ed ,and sometimes he seems more mature than his big brother when it comes to handling basic touchy issues! So, that's a bit drawback of Ed !
    Actually I was meaning that in the manga, because as stated that's what i was going off of, Al gets the ability to transmutate with out a circle. He doesn't need gloves.
    Only fools accept the obvious and go no farther.
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.
    "I'll follow you everywhere you go in my oh-so-inconspicuous bright red car and convince myself you don't notice."
    4// Itchy. Tasty.

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 04:50 PM
    Threads

For me, It would be ed, Because he's more experienced and Al just scares me, and yes, I'm making my choice by looks xD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually I was meaning that in the manga, because as stated that's what i was going off of, Al gets the ability to transmutate with out a circle. He doesn't need gloves.
    Manga ? Well, I have watched it's anime series and it's sequel movie but, I've never actually read it's manga before.

So, Al and you are probably the winner over here!
    See ya!

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2014 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

haha, wow, lots of love for Ed. ^.^
    I, too, have only read the manga, so I only know that much. If I was going by skill in mind (for just alchemy) I'd say Ed.
    But, if I was going by skill in physical abilities, I think Al. (in the manga he doesn't have his body back, so yea)
    And if we were going by just all out love for the character, Ed. Although, Al comes in a close second. ^.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information