AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is the most terrifying anime character in existence?

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who is the most terrifying anime character in existence?

There's plenty out there. So name a character and give your reason as to why you would choose them.
    Maybe we can find someone new to fear who'll make the devil look about as scary as that coat in your closet that you thought was a monster ~_^

For me i had a hard time choosing. From Alucard from Hellsing, to Hellgirl, or even The gods of death themselves from Deathnote (although they're more funny then anything :P)
    But hands down i give it to Balalaika from Black Lagoon. No evil superpowers here, nor horns or pointy tails. Just one women who looks like she could rule the world if given the slightest oppotunity O_o...
    You get on her bad side, and you won't be alive for much longer. Simple as that ^^;

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

A lot of the cast from Elfen Lied. My favourite one, the little girl in the wheelchair, was really cute and all but I would not exactly like to walk into her in a dark and gloomy atmosphere. She could kill me before I blinked. Although if we met and became friends, that would be better.
    That which is; is the truth.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The chiropteran from Blood+ looked like some srs bznz.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that wheelchair girl would be pretty scary. but i think the whole 'creepy little girl' angle has been ruined for me with movies and games over-using it ^^;
    Although, i do wonder who was the first true creepy lil' girl that started it all... i think it'd be Alice from Alice in wonderland :P
    There's some great spooky stories involving her ^^

Not sure about the Chiropterans. They seem like a generic style of monster you'd find in any ole' movie. Sure they could, and mostly would kill ya. But it'd be a boring death.
    They need those moments of torment to really stop ya heart. If you feel for a second that you could fight back against them with a chance to come out of it alive, they're not spooky enough ^^

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Rena or Rika from hirgurashi

Junior Member SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 03:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Got Ps3 :P

Ryuk is Freaky
    Last edited by SteelFlex; 04-11-2009 at 12:38 PM.
    I am new here . .

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Captain Kurotsuchi from bleach is pretty terrifying. She just freaks me out, and he's seriously terrifying because he looks unstoppable.

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Sakura Haruno. Her punches looks terrifying and painful D;
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

The Homnoculi (is that how you spell it?) from FMA were pretty scary.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LiLi. View Post
    Sakura Haruno. Her punches looks terrifying and painful D;
    lol, I think she's scary for a different reason ^^;
    The term "Ball-buster" comes to mind O_o;... ... ... oww...

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't think I've seen too many terrifying anime characters.

Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin since he was quite scary to look at.

Homunculus from FMA just because of how creepy and horrible they were. And I think Gluttony is the scariest since he actually eats you.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

honestly the following creature i am about to mention didnt really scare nor do i think its scary, it just creeped me out really bad!
    i dont know if any of you have seen Serial Expiraments Lain, but in the later episodes theres some like alien that keeps appearing (aliens creep me out) also that Crazy Suicidal Scientist dude in the wired that comes out , he looks pretty scary i guess...

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The characters from Higurashi (even though I didn't finish the series), and if I could include a manga character, everyone from Suehiro Maruo. I mean Sue makes kids kill their dad on accident.

Member animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2009 10:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    There's plenty out there. So name a character and give your reason as to why you would choose them.
    Maybe we can find someone new to fear who'll make the devil look about as scary as that coat in your closet that you thought was a monster ~_^

For me i had a hard time choosing. From Alucard from Hellsing, to Hellgirl, or even The gods of death themselves from Deathnote (although they're more funny then anything :P)
    But hands down i give it to Balalaika from Black Lagoon. No evil superpowers here, nor horns or pointy tails. Just one women who looks like she could rule the world if given the slightest oppotunity O_o...
    You get on her bad side, and you won't be alive for much longer. Simple as that ^^;
    Alucard is a formidable foe, but I never thought of him as being terrifying. I guess that's because he's a good guy. I'll tell you who's really terrifying, Gaara from Naruto. I wouldn't want to meet that guy in a dark alley, or anywhere else. He might try to lay his sand coffin jutsu on me, and that would be that.

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

Kotonoha Katsura from School Days.
    She cut you!!!
    And level 4 Akuma from D.Gray-Man. Damn that thing creeps the hell outta me.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    Although, i do wonder who was the first true creepy lil' girl that started it all... i think it'd be Alice from Alice in wonderland :P
    There's some great spooky stories involving her ^^
    "Alice" is a true heroine! One of the greatest! She is not strange herself, although the things that she dreams of are, but that is to be expected as she is simply a bored little girl with lots of time in hand.
    That which is; is the truth.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. My favourite graphic-violence-creating-angel.

I once had her as an avatar =3

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Nope this is the most terrorfying of all please check it out no words can describe it oh and its from wasshio macademi
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 04-12-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

I would say Lala from To Love-Ru is the most terrifying character ever. I mean, all the people from planet Deviluke are freakin' scary! o_O They're devilish, violent, and hell-bent on takeover and destruction. *shivers*

The new Pandora Hearts series seems to be putting out some pretty terrifying characters... I also liked the puppet master on Kuroshitsuji. I could probably name more, but I forget older animes I've watched. My mind is always full of all the new episodes.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Member Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 03:32 PM
    Threads

Men Ryuk use to scared the crap outta me.
    I wasn't watching Death Note at the time.
    I would wake up in the mid of the night and turn
    to cartoon network. Death Note would be on and
    they Ryuk. I though I would have nightmares. lol

Junior Member AyumuKagami has a spectacular aura about AyumuKagami has a spectacular aura about AyumuKagami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2009 10:18 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down

The two scariest characters for me in animes are Kotonoha and Sekai from School Days because that is how alot of girls in real life could act. The scariest part is i know alot of girls around me who act just like them. After watching the anime i was so flippn causious about talking to them and being alone with them when there was some form of sharp object around.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another one I just thought of were the bad guys from Claymore. I haven't seen that show forever, so I can't remember any names. Or how about the hawk dude from Beserk, in his final transformation?
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

Johan Liebert from Monster. He's portrayed as this ultimate evil and is often referred to as the next Adolf Hitler.

The fact that he's one of the more realistic villains in anime also adds to it.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by StabWound View Post
    Johan Liebert from Monster. He's portrayed as this ultimate evil and is often referred to as the next Adolf Hitler.

The fact that he's one of the more realistic villains in anime also adds to it.
    Good call! Monster was such an awesome series...
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

well she's not really scary just freaky but Kurumi Sahana from sundome. well Hideo Aiba is quite wierd too.

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

Closed Thread

Thread Information