AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: YU-GI-OH 5Ds

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default YU-GI-OH 5Ds

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds what is the big deal about it? I am not what you would call a true fan of Yu-Gi-Oh but, I did enjoy the duel monster series the first one. So what do you think of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds? Please tell me your thoughts, why you like/dislike it.
    I for one do not really enjoy that much but I just wanted to know what the true fans of Yu-Gi-Oh think and just what anyone thinks of it so far. Oh keep in mind it is the Japanese episodes I am talking about.
    Gero Server Guru

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 12:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

its just a way to sell more of the new cards since yugi plays the same cards all the time they have have to make new players that use the new cards but none of them will be the king of games since the ture king of games can win at anything not just cards if you read the yugioh zero manga.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

It got worse as time went on...

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2015 08:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

You know what, at first I found this show completely horrible, but as time went on I must say this show is awesome. I watch it on demand most of the time and I plan to keep watching it til the show ends.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 02:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Its ok I guess not much to it the same old Yugioh plot. Rich snob as the antagonist and the nice humble hero..same old same old. Except now they ride motorcycles and fusions are called synchons or whatever
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have you seen it in english sub or just the dub.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2009 12:44 AM
    Threads

Well, when I first saw it, I hated it. I think (and still do) the idea of Riding Duels was stupid and I never got used to the whole Synchro thing either. But to stay true to Yu-Gi-Oh, I sucked it up and continued to watch it. To my surprise, after getting past the first 20 or so episodes, I was addicted.

I think that the first part of the series turns everyone off because it was not exactly interesting, but it was leading up to the major point of the first season. After that, it was exciting.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 02:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've heard of the series. I myself play the cardgame irl with friends, and we were totally "wtf?"-ed by the fact that a new set of cards were brought out.
    "Dude, what are Synchro monsters?"
    "I have absolutely no idea."
    So, we Wikipedia'd it, found out what they did, said "screw it" and we stayed old-school players. The whole fusion, tribute-summoning, effects etc playstyle.

I do plan on taking a peek on a few episodes, though. I'll let you guys know what I think after I've seen it.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree the hole riding duels thing kinda dose suck. Though I can't help but think the Dragons are very cool.
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta has a reputation beyond repute otakumansexta's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2009 05:02 PM
    Threads

i despise the anime cuz come on riding duels bs but a new monster type for me to master on top of normal effect gemini and fusion awsome
    "i don't care about titles or power. all i want is to be number one." (Travis touchdown_no more heroes)

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2015 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Honestly I enjoyed the 47 episodes of it I saw in Japanese. The English make is crappy, honestly.

It may seem a little over the top at first, but I think it's an interesting, not to mention somewhat original concept. Not only that, as far as I've seen, it would make sense to get injured in a riding duel because you can get injured when you crash. xD

We all have our opinions, and I enjoyed 5D's very much. I'm still waiting to see the newest episodes straight from Japan. =o

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information