AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FMA: Brotherhood

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Nardy XC View Post
    I watched the Japanese version of the series with English subtititles on Hulu. Not too bad. I heard the English version will be released on DVD early next year. Does anyone know the specific release date?
    They haven't stated anything specific, just that it would be in the spring of next year. Following general anime release schedules, I'd say March or April.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Unhappy It This Possible???

Everytime I check out the Official Website I see that they only number until Story #40, they don't mention more episodes and another chapter of the manga has been realesed few weeks ago, so I hope that the anime doesn't ends for now, I know that they said that the anime will be on air until April 2010 but is the manga hasn't end yet how come the anime will end then??
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Member Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 09:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL TIGRESS View Post
    Everytime I check out the Official Website I see that they only number until Story #40, they don't mention more episodes and another chapter of the manga has been realesed few weeks ago, so I hope that the anime doesn't ends for now, I know that they said that the anime will be on air until April 2010 but is the manga hasn't end yet how come the anime will end then??
    just hope it won't end like thr first one
    [Kira Yamato]
    I don't want to fight but there is something we can't protected if we don't fight

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The manga will be ending relatively soon - I'd saw within a year or two. It's become very obvious at this point that Arakawa has reached the climax of his story, and is going to be drawing it to a conclusion.

Brotherhood will just make something up and end the way the first anime did - that's what Brotherhood was made in the first place. Brotherhood will continue until it has told the ending of the story as Arakawa will have written it.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

I agree...Brotherhood was made specifically for the manga storyline, so therefore it will continue until the manga ends. Which will be relatively soon.

I'd say in about another four months or so-seeing as it's one chapter that comes out per month to the 40+ pages of work Arakawa puts into each one.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    I agree...Brotherhood was made specifically for the manga storyline, so therefore it will continue until the manga ends. Which will be relatively soon.

I'd say in about another four months or so-seeing as it's one chapter that comes out per month to the 40+ pages of work Arakawa puts into each one.
    Yeah, but he still needs to finish this thing with Father and Bradley, and it seems he's going to be doing something in regards to what happens when Al's body gets returned...or, if that happens.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Yeah, but he still needs to finish this thing with Father and Bradley, and it seems he's going to be doing something in regards to what happens when Al's body gets returned...or, if that happens.
    She* lol. Arakawa is a female manga-ka. Not that it's a big deal. x3

But yeah, there are a few loose ends she has to tie up that's true. So perhaps longer than four months...but it was only a guesstimate anyhow. lol.

...Clear...

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I did not like the other FMA much.I like this one a lot,one of the best Animes out there.

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

I don't really like Brotherhood. It's to funny, and I'm not a big humor fan.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by xXPainful SmilexX View Post
    I don't really like Brotherhood. It's to funny, and I'm not a big humor fan.
    How-is it funny? o.o There's not a helluva lot of humor in Brotherhood. Nor is there a helluva lot in the manga either.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by かごめ View Post
    How-is it funny? o.o There's not a helluva lot of humor in Brotherhood. Nor is there a helluva lot in the manga either.
    I know what he means. He means the whole thing where thry can be dead serious one second, the next comic relief, then back to serious. If that's what he means, I agree. Bleach does that too and it bugs me.
    Anyway, once this comes out this Saturday, I'll be able to form a more solid opinion since I dislike FMA in Japanese.

(Sorry if I'm wrong Smile.)

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Wink I'm with you THE BUTCHER

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I did not like the other FMA much.I like this one a lot,one of the best Animes out there.
    No one likes FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD exept for us... it's funny and my nephew agrees with me too he is 14 years old and he likes this new anime
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I've been meaning to catch up on Brotherhood,just haven't had the time.

Senior Member procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2010 01:53 PM
    Threads

Personally, I think Brotherhood is ways off better than the first season. The first FMA actually didn't include most of the cast of the manga... which was a little off-putting since some had very significant roles (like Ling Yao and Olivier Armstrong). :/ Animation-wise, season two kind of gets better as the series progresses. Possibly even better than season one.

I don't know about you guys, but I initially thought that Brotherhood would suck. But now that the show is getting even more awesome despite already reaching 50+ episodes, I can fully admit that I was wrong.

Let's pretend that there's something significantly life-changing written right here.

Junior Member fullmetalpwnage is on a distinguished road fullmetalpwnage's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 08:07 PM
    Threads

Is the Brotherhood series completed or are they still making episodes?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalpwnage View Post
    Is the Brotherhood series completed or are they still making episodes?
    It's still on-going.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

It's still ongoing.

EDIT: I've been NINJA'D, with the same exact messaged word for word.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 04-14-2010 at 10:09 PM.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

No one likes FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD exept for us... it's funny and my nephew agrees with me too he is 14 years old and he likes this new anime
    Actually, I find alot more people hate the first anime.

Anyway, when does this show start with the episodes that are not exactly like the one's in the first anime?

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Brotherhood just keeps getting better and better.

Senior Member Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag Full Moon Electric Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2012 09:20 AM
    Threads

i was looking for the dvd releases for said anime but i didnt see any on FUNImation's site....there not going to release any yet?
    sig' by .Elmer
    ''got it memorised?''

Anyone have MW3 for Wii? Add me if you want 1165-0953-1238 XD

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Misterex View Post
    i was looking for the dvd releases for said anime but i didnt see any on FUNImation's site....there not going to release any yet?
    They're probably going to air the first 13-15 episodes in a boxset. This seems to be the common trend now, rather than DVD-by-DVD releases. They'll probably do so once they're closer to episode 13 or 15.

Junior Member legacy204 is on a distinguished road legacy204's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

if im in the right track
    I'm new here so were do I post my download links of anime? thanks pm me or post what anime you want then I'll try my best to get the link of it
    this is the episode 53 of the FMA brotherhood
    download it here:
    Link removed
    Last edited by Cless Alvein; 04-25-2010 at 06:32 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you want I will post all the episode of FMA brotherhood

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by legacy204 View Post
    If you want I will post all the episode of FMA brotherhood
    Um...first of all-don't double post. There's an edit button...use it...

Second of all-I'm pretty sure this forum doesn't allow outsourced linking-and least of all to an "illegal" download. Though I'm aware pretty much everyone DLs fansubs anyway-hell I do, but still. oxo

To stay on topic...but not necessarliy when the funimation rejects dvds are coming out-uhm... The manga is coming to an end soon...Has me on the freakin edge of my seat-and Brotherhood is doing superbly at following its footsteps. Even though I know what happens next where they are-it still has me back on the edge of my seat. lol.
    Last edited by Kagome; 04-25-2010 at 01:00 AM.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry for that, hehe, I want to just share and earn at the same time thats why, I love FMA specially the Brotherhood I'm hooked already right now haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information