AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FMA: Brotherhood

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've watched the first 11 episodes, and I'm really enjoying the series thus far. I don't think there will be only 13 episodes though... I don't see how this could be wrapped up with only 2 left to watch, unless they were to do another movie.

This will probably run 26-27 episodes.

Also, please keep in mind that linking to downloads or youtube (or similar) pages where you can download or watch anime for free is not only prohibited here on Anime Forum, but it is illegal to take any part of it, as someone, somewhere, owns the license to the anime. Watching/owning it for free without paying for it (or watching it on Crunchyroll) is a no no. So please, while we appreciate you all trying to be helpful and sharing, as well as the gesture behind it... don't do it. Thanks!

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Smile But They Said That The New Anime Will Be On Air For One Year...

THAT MEANS UNTIL APRIL 4 2010 THAT MEANS THAT THE ANIME WILL HAVE 53 EPISODES I WAS CALCULATING THAT ... I DON'T THAT THEY SHORT THE NEW ANIME IN 23 or 27 EPISODES. I WANT THE 53 EPISODES NO LESS THAN THAT !!!!
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL TIGRESS View Post
    THAT MEANS UNTIL APRIL 4 2010 THAT MEANS THAT THE ANIME WILL HAVE 53 EPISODES I WAS CALCULATING THAT ... I DON'T THAT THEY SHORT THE NEW ANIME IN 23 or 27 EPISODES. I WANT THE 53 EPISODES NO LESS THAN THAT !!!!
    It probably means 50 episodes. Anime usually go to a few different lengths: 12/13, 24/25/26, and 50. Also consider that there's usually one or two weeks in the year during which the animators are given breaks from such long-running series. Christmas and Golden Week, for example.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 12:38 AM
    Threads

I am going to download these once I get my bigger hard drive in the mail. So much anime I have downloaded has just filled up my hard drive! Haha. So, compared to the first, after reading the posts from everyone, I am just getting some mixed reactions. Will I most likely just end up liking both the same? I haven't read the manga, so I do not know if this is a really good thing or not that it is following the manga or not.
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke0990 View Post
    I am going to download these once I get my bigger hard drive in the mail. So much anime I have downloaded has just filled up my hard drive! Haha. So, compared to the first, after reading the posts from everyone, I am just getting some mixed reactions. Will I most likely just end up liking both the same? I haven't read the manga, so I do not know if this is a really good thing or not that it is following the manga or not.
    The first anime separates completelyfrom the manga after about 15 episodes.

And the manga is much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much better. I never liked the first anime that much after the beginning, but I absolutely loved the manga.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2014 12:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

BWAH! EPISODE 14 IS SOLID PROOF THEY'RE FOLLOWING THE MANGA! ::dances like a wild fire::

Sloth is shown in it (for a second of referal via Lust) and he's the same large ugly brute he is in the manga, King Bradley is Wrath and they show Father drinking down Greed's essence just like he did in the manga. AND Ling and Mei from Xing are going to be in episode 15.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    The first anime separates completelyfrom the manga after about 15 episodes.

And the manga is much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much better. I never liked the first anime that much after the beginning, but I absolutely loved the manga.
    Hah, well then, I have a feeling that I will really, really, really, really, really enjoy FMA Brotherhood then.
    Are the first 15 episodes or so somewhat similar between the two versions of FMA or is it still pretty apparent that the first one wasn't as good?

Sorry to be asking so many questions, as I would just watch it myself, but I am caught up in some other animes at the moment, so I will start FMA Brotherhood once I am finished with what I got going now...
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Member tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    I've watched the first 11 episodes, and I'm really enjoying the series thus far. I don't think there will be only 13 episodes though... I don't see how this could be wrapped up with only 2 left to watch, unless they were to do another movie.

Also, please keep in mind that linking to downloads or youtube (or similar) pages where you can download or watch anime for free is not only prohibited here on Anime Forum, but it is illegal to take any part of it, as someone, somewhere, owns the license to the anime. Watching/owning it for free without paying for it (or watching it on Crunchyroll) is a no no. So please, while we appreciate you all trying to be helpful and sharing, as well as the gesture behind it... don't do it. Thanks!
    Well they have been releasing free versions to sites like YouTube Shows and Hulu so I don't understand why it would be considered illegal.

Member koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:25 AM
    Threads

yeah full metal alchemist rocks!it is one of my most awaited show in a week.......especially if ed and al got in to some troubles....FULL METAL ALCHEMIST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Member koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:25 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

yeah full metal alchemist rocks!it is one of my most awaited show in a week.......especially if ed and al got in to some troubles....FULL METAL ALCHEMIST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default I Love Both The First Anime And The New One

Well the new anime is total different from the first anime, did i mention that i have watched already the 15 first episodes of the new anime and think that the anime is more funny and Edward doesn't let that his little brother beat him like we use to see that in the first anime. I can't tell you in which episode we can see Edward beat down Alphonse but if you have watched like me already you know what i mean
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking But ...

You don't miss the sexy look of Edward Elric? because i miss his sexy look. That waht i mean? I mean that in the first anime his eyes were sexy because they were honey and his hair was like golden and now in the new anime his hair is different and his eyes too.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL TIGRESS; 08-21-2009 at 01:18 AM.
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

....o_o Huh?? Fullmetal Tigress-you make no sense whatsoever...They used different artists in the new series-but the colors are exactly the same...>_> What on earth are you on about?

...Clear...

Junior Member Dreydor is just really nice Dreydor is just really nice Dreydor is just really nice Dreydor is just really nice Dreydor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

i watched all the episodes of fma the original series, and ive seen 19 episodes of brotherhood so far. I love it, but i havent read the manga... Well anyways, funimation owns the licensing to it, so you can watch all the subbed episodes on funimation.com, however, its to good quality with my poor internet connection(i always lose the buffer race) so i watch it on animefreak.tv

iz all really good

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    ....o_o Huh?? Fullmetal Tigress-you make no sense whatsoever...They used different artists in the new series-but the colors are exactly the same...>_> What on earth are you on about?
    Yeah, I am with you. What on earth are you talking about Fullmetal Tigress? The colors are like exactly the same. Although they did use differetn artists, the characters even look pretty close.

However, I just finished watching the first episode, and I already love it! I haven't watched the first series in a while so it was nice to come back to FMA as it is quite possibly my favorite anime series. Looking forward to the next episodes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I meant to ask, does anyone else really like the animations they show during the ending credits? I really like that, I think it is cute, but at the same time different. I usually skip the credits too but these credits were quite interesting!
    Last edited by Zeokoz; 08-25-2009 at 11:10 PM.
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default I was only an opinion

Of course is a new anime, new director that means new drawers too
    I just making an a comparison between the "new Ed" and the "old Ed"
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Member baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara has a reputation beyond repute baseofnara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 07:11 PM
    Threads

Default Interesting Thread

Here's the link to a web site that has all the information on the OVA extra episodes, when they will the original airdate will be over in Japan, and so on.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rhood_episodes

I hope this helps and the funny thing it was hard to find, took four trys lol that's a lot for me.
    /baseofnara
    Last edited by baseofnara; 09-01-2009 at 10:41 PM. Reason: hum...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, so I have been watching all these episodes, like the day they come out, and man, I can see why everyone says that it is better than the other series because it follows the manga storyline. Every episode is so good. After about the 15 episode, I could definitely see the difference between the two storylines. I much prefer Brotherhood already...
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Junior Member K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy has a reputation beyond repute K_Babyy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2009 05:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    I read somewhere on Aniplex.com that there will be about 60-63 eps.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by K_Babyy View Post
    I read somewhere on Aniplex.com that there will be about 60-63 eps.
    It's already going well past 26 episodes...:x Waiting on ep 27 as we speak...Perhaps 28, I haven't checked my streaming site yet. lol

...Clear...

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink Awesome!!!

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST goes to 29 stories last Sunday that is really awesome. Next Sunday will go 30 stories I really hope that
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

what i don't like about the new series is that they'll be in a serious fight or thinking moment and then its suddenly cut off by a stupid attempt at comic relief than it goes back to the seriousness. It really pisses me off some times.

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

But it doesn't happens only on FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST; I watch i lot of movies and other animes that use that and love it
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Blah. I dislike the show. It has to many funny parts. Not to mention my favorite character, Envy, doesn't seem right....

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Junior Member Nardy XC is a glorious beacon of light Nardy XC is a glorious beacon of light Nardy XC is a glorious beacon of light Nardy XC is a glorious beacon of light Nardy XC is a glorious beacon of light Nardy XC is a glorious beacon of light Nardy XC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 12:56 PM
    Threads

I watched the Japanese version of the series with English subtititles on Hulu. Not too bad. I heard the English version will be released on DVD early next year. Does anyone know the specific release date?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information