AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FMA: Brotherhood

Junior Member hamo_animo is on a distinguished road hamo_animo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 05:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default FMA: Brotherhood

I'm downloadin the first episode of the new series. Does anyone have the release dates of the episodes???..eclipse is ripping and subbing and hes been very good with Claymore.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure the exact release date, but I think the first one was out and subbed around Sunday or so if I remember.

You will find a number of differences in the plot line over what you saw in the first anime and movie (ie, Hughes and Fuhrer Bradley). I believe they deviated from the manga in the first series, but this season I think is the one that's holding true to the manga.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I watched the first episode and it was exactly like the manga I'm sure it will be better than the first FMA although it was really good too.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just read the scoop on what happened from a user on another forum... Apparently, the FMA anime had caught up to the manga around episode 20 (the anime was 50-some episodes long if you remember), but the fans demanded for the story to continue without just fillers, so Bones had to follow through in creating the story from there. After episode 50 they added some episodes to tie it up again, then the fans demanded more closure, so they made the Conquerer of Shamballa movie.

Ever watch that episode of Gintama where Gintoki tries to explain to us the dangers of an anime catching up to the manga (which is why there's so many fillers added)? This looks like a prime example of what he was talking about. I think Bones did a fabulous job of pulling together a great story however, even though I don't know how the manga version ended up.
    Last edited by Neddog; 04-09-2009 at 05:50 PM.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

agreed so i guess thats why they're remaking it except this tiem it looks like it follows the manga very well (a lot more humor added to the story exactly like the manga). Have you watched the first episode of the new series??

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have, and I like it.

I've also watched all of the first series and the movie, but haven't read any of the manga.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The manga is good too but from the looks of the first episode it seems you wont need to read the manga. I've been looking for some anime similiar to ergo proxy, serial experiments lain, paranoia agent.....do you have any suggestions?

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

I read there'll only be 13 eps to this...;_; Though it does seem like it'll follow the manga a little closer. Which is good, because the manga is EPIC WIN FOR ALL!!!! lol.

Uh...anyway...

They also ditched 98% of the original Japanese cast for Brotherhood...x_x It made me very sad. The only original voices are Ed, Al, Hohenheim, King Bradley and Armstrong. Everyone else got new voices.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

any one know when the second one is due to be released or even better, a schedule of the release dates of all the episodes in japan?

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by かごめ View Post
    I read there'll only be 13 eps to this...;_; Though it does seem like it'll follow the manga a little closer. Which is good, because the manga is EPIC WIN FOR ALL!!!! lol.

Uh...anyway...

They also ditched 98% of the original Japanese cast for Brotherhood...x_x It made me very sad. The only original voices are Ed, Al, Hohenheim, King Bradley and Armstrong. Everyone else got new voices.
    I read somewhere, I think Wiki said that it will be a 1 year running series, i can't imagine this series based off the manga only running 13 episodes... Anywho I watched the first 2 episodes so far, they are good, I'm glad they're reanimating it and not just using the animation from the first series.
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

Member alchemist4533 is on a distinguished road alchemist4533's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2012 03:26 AM
    Threads

I am really excited about this new storyline starting up. Not only that but some of the original voice actors are playing their parts...The only part that bugs me, and granted, it is only a *little* bit, is the animation is slightly off when compared to the original.

I know get to add FMA to my list of weekly episodes I have to wait on lol

Seiko's Ramen Boy! Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

I think its out on wednesdays and subbed by friday like most mangas (even though its an anime xD )?
    The opening song is by Yui right? -_-
    Anyways its pretty awesome but that

ice alchemist
    does not stick to the manga storyline.. @_@
    . _ . - ` スタイル -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Junior Member mikeymemphis is on a distinguished road mikeymemphis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2009 09:30 PM
    Threads

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Arrow Why Everybody Still Saying That This Is The Second Season Of Fullmetal Alchemist???

I think everybody stills confused about this new anime This anime follows the story of the manga that Hiromu Arakawa has created; The story of the first anime ends with the movie and the first anime and the movie doesn't have anything in common with the new anime of Fullmetal Alchemist because it's what it is A SECOND ANIME NO SECOND SEASON DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

IT IS A NEW ANIME YOU UNDERSTAND NOW THERE ISN'T A SECOND SEASON AND THE MANGA IS ISN'T OVER YET.
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At least it will be a new anime, eventually. So far it's just recapping the first half of the first season at a somewhat accelerated pace. From what I've read on the web that seems the most reliable (there were so many people saying different things), it seems like the first season broke off from the manga around episode 32ish, after the brothers came back from that 5th Laboratory. So I don't think it'll be too long now before we're into new material...
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Member skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

the latest episode starting going into new material, which is AWESOME because the manga is 10000000 times better than the anime was. As far as the show, it airs in Japan every Sunday, so you can usually find a fansubbed version the next day or late sunday night. I think there are official subs on youtube within a couple days and maybe hulu, but I haven't checked Hulu, so don't quote me on that.

Senior Member Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex has a reputation beyond repute Misterex's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag Full Moon Electric Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2012 09:20 AM
    Threads

i'd rather wait till the dubbed are here.

Member alchemist4533 is on a distinguished road alchemist4533's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2012 03:26 AM
    Threads

Hey everyone,

Anyone having trouble finding the new episodes of FMA brotherhood? They all seemed to disappear off of funmation's website...

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile Sorry

I HEAR THE NEWS THAT THE EPISODES WILL NOT BE LONGER IN THE WEBSITE OF FUNIMATION THATS SO ANNOYED THAT'S NO FAIR
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Rats. Well that SUCKS...Guess it's a true OAV series then.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Actually, I just watched FMA Brotherhood 10...>.> There is NO way that they can finish what they're doing in 3 more episodes. This series is definately going to go over a year.

Particularly since they're coming out with one ep every week. This will last longer then the advertised 13 eps.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

I've watched five episodes. I don't really like it. It's a bit to rushed to me. Not to mention I read alot of the manga and it's a little boring becuase of it. I liked the old one better
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Member Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

Well, release dates are mostly stated in wikipedia. . .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...emist_episodes

You just have to wait for, say maybe a week before someone subbed it. . .^^

Last edited by Kishiro; 06-21-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Linked to illegal anime downloads
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have never found out what I really want to do,
    but I have a lot of what I really dont want to do. . ."

-Killua Zaoldyeck, Hunter X Hunter, episode 46
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junior Member Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:22 PM
    Threads

Default *glee*

I have not read the story, all I know is the first series + movie, which I enjoyed muchly. ^_^

BUT I did see part of the first episode when it had come out & I was pretty happy with it, my only problem is that I prefer dubbed to subbed since I hate to miss anything while my eyes are twitching to the text back & forth.
    ~ Pipsqueake ~

Love-Dove: Twila

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information