AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Someone want to draw some manga for meh?

Junior Member diftwood is on a distinguished road diftwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 05:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Someone want to draw some manga for meh?

hey so i got suspended at school today so i have a load of time...so i thought it'll be cool if someone could animate this story and like put it on this site?
    Sry for the bad writing
    Snowflakes, I peered at them with my pale eyes and pulled the heavily furred hood on my snow jacket more warmly around my head.
    Damn them, how I hated their casual descent on my frozen world.
    There was a noise; my eyes scanned the rooftop of the great ancient buildings that lined the path before me. But I heard no other sound besides my shallow breathing. It must have been the wind, echoing between the frozen buildings, which forever will stand as silent guardians of this wasteland.
    I leapt out of the way just as the snow next to my feet exploded in a puff of water and ice. Then suddenly the sky opened up and bullets flew through the air.
    Where was this all coming from? It didn’t matter for the moment I needed to get to safety. I took off running to the nearest structure. A bullet whizzed past my ear and another chipped the ice under my feet. A slight growl crept out of my mouth. How I hated guns, live ammunition didn’t work in the Deep North. But here in the South it was warm enough for guns to be used.
    I dived and skidded under some sort of concrete covering. Overhead I heard the bullets stopping, for now I was safe. I had to find where my hidden assailant was hiding. He must be on some elevated platform since the bullets came speeding downward.
    My throat felt raw, I had to get something to drink. I pulled my canteen from the inside of my coat and open the cap. The putrid smell filled the clean cold air. It had gotten bad and was almost undrinkable, almost. It would do for now. As soon as the liquid hit my lips I gagged but kept it in. I spilled the rest of the now brown liquid down into the snow. My thirst now quenched I assessed my surroundings.
    There are three skyscrapers nearest me, but I wasn’t sure which one my enemy would be in. I was on the losing team at the moment; the enemy had the upper hand. I have to find a way to upset the power. To do this I had to take some risks. I pulled my coat off and working quickly I rolled a snowball the size of my head. Now I stuck it into my hood. Carefully I made the decoy crawl out of the concrete shelter using my feet to slowly push it along.
    I couldn’t help wincing as the snowball inside my hood exploded when the bullet went through. Quickly I reached out and dug up the bullet from the small crater and then pulled back into my shelter. Putting my coat back on, I examined the bullet. It seemed to be a .30 cartridge probably from a semi-automatic rifle. This ment that the gunman was in a buildings around a five hundred yard diameter. I relaxed a bit, thankfully it wasen’t a sniper rifle. But still whoever it was he had a gun and was a excellent shot. I decided to make a run for the closest building, it wasn’t that far and I was sure I could get there quickly. But still it was ovious that I could not reach there without being shot, I just was not fast enough.
    After a moment of thought I decided to use it. There was no other choice. At my current state running out there was suicide. I had to use it. Inside my jacket there was a large pocket holding a small metal box.Unlocking it I peered at the small siringe that rested among the soft foam protecting it. I would never forget how difficult it was to get a hold of the liquid that was contained in that little needle.
    My hands were trembling as I carefully brought out the delicate object. I took a deep breath to steady myself and carefully inserted the needle in the main artery in my neck.
    I needed only a little for the purpose it was to serve. I quickly put it back in the box almost dropping it since my hands were shaking almost uncontrolably.Then it happened. My head snapped back and my eyes felt as if they would pop out of my skull. I lost control of my legs and I dropped to the frozen earth. My teeth made a terrible sound as I ground them It had worked.
    My mind was working at double pace and I knew I had not much time. I lept up and dashed across the snow. I clearly heard the bullets getting shot at me but I knew they would miss. At my current level of hightened senses I could hear the moment the gunman pulled the trigger and when the bullet shot out of the barrel. I knew where each bullet would land and when. I was untouchable. My legs were a blur and they kicked up snow as I ran. I would never stop my whole soul cried out in joy.But then my heart clung to my chest. I gasped and chocked on the air. No… I was so close just a little more. I got a sudden burst of energy and threw myself the rest of the way.
    My body crashed though the doors and I rolled to a stop, safe. I lay there for seconds that turned into minutes but eventually I stood up.
    I was in a large entrance room with a decorative water fountain in the middle. In the olden days this place must have been beautiful to look at but at present time it was not the least. The fountain was chippped and had not used for a while. In the middle of the fountain there was a stone island with children standing on a hill. Many of them had their head broken off and pices of their annamy missing, this was a desolate place.
    Light from outside poured through the cracks in the windows and walls causing the room to be stragnly errie. People died here, I realized, many many people. I reached for my knife from inside of my coat. This was a good place to die.
    I have been in places like these before and so I looked around for the staircase. I soon found it and saw how many stories this building had. It had over 50 floors and the enemy could be on any one of those floors. I glanced upward. The stairway twisted like a huge snake. Snow had entered through some entrance and piled to the sides of every concrete step.As I moved up the snow underneath my boots crunched.
    Soon I reached the second floor. Would he be there? I pushed the door wide open and glanced around. There was no one in sight. He was oviously on a higher level.
    I routenly checked each floor as I progressed upwards. But much like before the floors were vacant. By the time I had reached the rooftop I was angry and tired. If the gunman was here I was ready to rip him apart.
    I turned the handle to the steel door and opened it. It was getting darker and the temperature had dropped considerably. My breath was a puff of white air disappearing like some ghost. Nothing, the roof top was empty. I put my hood over my head to cover my ears which where getting cold. Where could my mysterious gunman be? My knife was iching for blood.
    I walked to the edge of the rooftop and peered over to the distant ground far away. I saw a glint of light as the fading sun reflected off the barrel of a gun. My reflexes saved me. I heard the sound of a gunshot and ducked, too late.The gunman missed what he was aiming for but the bullet tore my ear off my head.
    Blood was everywhere. My own blood dripped down my fingers as I tried to stop the bleeding. But the bleeding wouldn’t stop. I saw as blood fell to the roof and froze in mid-air falling to the ground, completely solid. Loseing blood was one of the fastest ways to die, and already my legs felt weak.
    I felt cheated and a enormous hatred swell up inside me. The gunman must have left this building as I made my way upwards. He must have known that at close combat he would have lost so he tried all he could to be at a distance, a coward.
    I thought things over slowly. I was wounded and bleeding. If I began walking down the staircase I might not make it. Also if I do make it once at the entrance the gunman could just shoot me down.
    My lips started twiching in amusment. The gunman thinks he won, he thinks at this distance he will be safe from me.
    Smiling in pain, I reached in my now blooded jacket for the steel box. Inside the needle winked at me daring me to use it. I complied sticking it inside me and squeezing the end until not a drop remained.
    My blood ran cold and my breathing quickened. But I felt not fear but eagerness. I took off from the roof like a bullet from a gun.
    For some seconds I was free-falling. My mind froze and all I could do fall. The wind blew off my coat and the air surrounded me. I wasen’t cold just very hot. Bullets smash into my arm and leg but I couldn’t feel it. I was getting closer to him. I saw him now. Fifty stories from the ground and I saw the man’s eyes widen in complete terror as I made my decent to him. My mouth grinned wolfishly and I fell on top of him like a bloodstained snowflake.
    I brought my knife up which had been in my hand and brought it savagly down. Into the ribs. Into the neck. Into the leg, arm, chest, and face. Soon it did not matter where I aimed at, it all was the same pile of bloody mass. The snow turned slowly red. My blood and his blood mixed forming a circle around us. I stabbed again and again until I became so weak I could not stand. I fell to the ground face first. My eyes closed.The wind thoughfully piled snow over us to give us more time together until the wolves got to our frozen carcasses.

and mods if this isnt allowed sry

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

A, This area is not for requesting graphics. B, this is also not the area for drawing or fanart. If you want to have art made, ask someone via PM.

*closed*

Closed Thread

Thread Information