AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: espys 'art'

Member espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 04:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Journeying to the center of the Earth brb
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ...I dunno

Default espys 'art'

Hi! Welcome to my art thread, I'm not that good yet, but I'm trying to improve

I use pens for all my drawings, I just can't get used to using pencils, and pens are easy for me to get ^^; These are pretty much in the order I drew them, I think it goes from January to now

Konata, the picture was on the character CD case

Drew that one at the science fair, it was my first fanart, so it's not that good compared to others, sorry about the size, it was the smallest I could get it without the picture being horribly altered. ^^;;

Aria-sato, from Aqua and ARIA

Excalibur~ From Soul Eater, I couldn't resist drawing it

Minami, from Lucky Star, I got bored, and i was listening to her character songs.

Yachiru. I used a different pen on this one, I like using that kind better now.

Konata again, I was pretty sick, and bored.

Banned Forum / Chat Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame has a reputation beyond repute Jetame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2009 09:24 PM
    Threads

the pictures are awesome!

Junior Member Rina-Chan is on a distinguished road Rina-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2009 06:38 AM
    Threads

great fanart!
    I especialy liked the fourth.

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

You're still 10 times better than I'll ever be, I can't draw a straight line!

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Pretty good, try using pencils though...

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Pencils might help you out ALOT better cause you can earase and stuff will come out looking alot better but I have to admit, speed drawing with a pen can be FUN! Other than that: Bleach Fan, WINN!

As ofr the pm I am home now and can actually see the pics so.......
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Member espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, I might try using a pencil, I just have none! >_< A bunch of unsharpened pencils are lying around my house.

But no working sharpeners D:<

That and I have horrible luck with pencils, the eraser doesn't work or by the time the led stays in, it's around an inch long.

Thanks for the compliments though!

(/runs off to find the pencils, and where ever those sharpeners that actually worked went)

edit- Wow, I'm terrible at looking for things, I run upstairs, find the pencils, look in the drawer where the pencil sharpeners used to be, then realize that one is sitting directly in front of me, on the counter.
    A pencil would've been convenient to have when I realized I messed up on Yachiru's hand... Could've put it at the right angle instead of having to draw over it.
    Last edited by espeon977; 04-09-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm bad at finding stuff too. But if I say it right now this will eb WAAAY off topic! Lolz. I don't use sharpeners, mechanicle pencils are easier. You need some!
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Problem is my mechanical pencils either break, run out of led, or the erasers last a shorter amount of times than other pencils.

I'm in the process of drawing Tsuruya-san, it should be up a lot later, it's barely half-done, and the pencils are really useful, since her hair is so hard to draw >_<

edit- Here it is!

D: Dang, uploading it and scanning it made it all smudgey, or was that the pencil on my hand?

I also re-drew the first picture of Konata

The scanner didn't pick up the lighter lines, I guess it hates pencil.
    Last edited by espeon977; 04-11-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Junior Member korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7 is infamous around these parts korea7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 07:56 PM
    Threads

if you gonna copy something try taking alist 3 hours...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

.........Dude, it took me at least hours to draw both of those.

Does it seriously matter how much time it takes to draw something? Isn't it how the end product turns out that counts?

the answer is yes >_>

Actually, it probably took me three hours to draw Tsuruya, I had to keep re-drawing her hair, and try to get the proportions better, then of course she was pure heck to shade, with all that hair and trying to make everything different shades.

the re-do of Konata, also probably took me several hours, I was doing it pretty late at night and had to continue in the morning, maybe an hour at night, another in the morning.

>_> At least say what's wrong with it (though I am aware of these already) and not just tell me to take three hours, I'm an impatient person, it's hard for me to take three hours with out ending up playing Gemcraft!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tsuruya-san!!!!!!! She was a fav of mine! *nods* Weally good!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

I like them. They're pretty good except for the hair on the one.

samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Akane Yokutsu View Post
    Tsuruya-san!!!!!!! She was a fav of mine! *nods* Weally good!

^_^ Thanks Tsuruya is one of my favorite Haruhi characters too!

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    I like them. They're pretty good except for the hair on the one.
    Huh? Which one? It's the first Konata drawing isn't it? Yeah, that one wasn't very good V_V

Thanks though ^_^

edit- I've drawn Alice, from ARIA, but a power outage the other day knocked out my printer/scanner, so I can't post it until further notice
    Last edited by espeon977; 04-17-2009 at 09:41 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Woo! It's Alice, from ARIA-The Natural! I think it's my best one so far, except for the crooked lines here and there. I'd just like to note, I had next to no references for the feet, and did them freehand, I had to look through the episodes to get an idea of what they looked like.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

haha I love the Yachiru one, pretty cute.

Closed Thread

Thread Information