AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "That's Impossible!"

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default "That's Impossible!"

Not sure if this has already been created but,

If you could do something you and others would normally consider "Impossible" or "Almost Impossible"
    What would it be?
    And it would only be a one-time thing. :'(

Example: Jump off a cliff that's over9000 feet and survive.

Walking through fire unscathed.

Breathing under water.

etc.

I'd hack into a//the super computer for the lulz.
    Which to me is considered impossible. :'D

You?
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You have just made it my goal to name a thread after myself without spamming.

I would want a real, living and breathing, sized to scale, Hello Kitty.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Øbї Båká View Post

I would want a real, living and breathing, sized to scale, Hello Kitty.

LOL.

And aww! Sanrio is <2+1.

I have their little Elephant plushie,
    and a Little pen with the little puppy with long ears.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would totally try to make it through an entire Lady Gaga CD.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    I would totally try to make it through an entire Lady Gaga CD.

I should have said that instead.
    OTL

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Get straight A's on one term report card.
    In my opinion, I find that almost impossible for me.
    My favorite thing to do is procrastinate.
    I am, I am, I am.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One time, I was bored and didn't know what to do, so I tried to watch all 22 parts of R Kelly's "Trapped in the closet" video on youtube, and I failed.

I had to stop after 15.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 04-04-2009 at 04:22 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by miss moonlight View Post
    One time, I was bored and didn't know what to do, so I tried to watch all 22 parts of R Kelly's "Trapped in the closet" video on youtube, and I failed.

I had to stop after 15.
    That mustve been... painful. I doubt I could do it

Quote Originally Posted by Øbї Båká View Post
    I would also like that - but wtf would my thread be about, seeing as tsujigiri loosely translates to 'to try out a new sword on a chance passer by'

As an impossible thing I would like to be able to do without the following; sleep, defacation and breathing. That way I would have so much more time to spend on life, and less of it spent either a) comatose or b) sat wasting time. Also I could swim ad nauseum, or something - life would be fuller and longer for me!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

Go to the smallest island possible, claim it as Zengopolis, and start a new country with me as the population. That's pretty impossible.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd have to say, pick the winning lotto ticker with the highest pay out. That's pretty darn impossible for me.

Unless, y'know, I could just be all knowing for one day, puke it out the next day, and then accept the rest of my life knowing that I knew everything and therefore don't really have to worry about much. Or it could be making sense of this statement, either way it would be epic.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want to grow wings and fly anywhere for free. Now that is impossible. LOL ^^

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Candlejack Xmas Bear2 Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Something, anything, that they've shown on "1,000 Ways to Die" ... and survive.

Just because the sheer "Neener neener" factor would be well worth it.

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

to spontaneosly regenerate after a sure-fatal accident, and just walk off with a confused face as to why my friends are freaking out

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Scratch my prior comment for the moment.

I want my power level to be OVER 9000!11!1!1!!!!!!

NOW THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2009 10:30 PM
    Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Block D, Cell # 3092.
    Threads

I'd want to be able to shapeshift.
    "Kisses, darling."
    Swoosh.
    Oofl.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Build a rocket (or, steal one ), go to outer space, find a habitable planet, live there and proclaim myself as the ultimate ruler .
    Now, is that impossible?

Last edited by CrystalAce; 04-08-2009 at 07:48 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    Build a rocket (or, steal one ), go to outer space, find a habitable planet, live there and proclaim myself as the ultimate ruler .
    Now, is that impossible?

Well, visiting other planets, may indeed be quite impossible...at least for our generations ...
    You living long enough to find a habitable planet is impossible.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 04-05-2009 at 10:07 AM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 07:25 PM
    Threads

Not procrastinating on my school work... i know that to be impossible.

plz click on my dragon.>>>>>>>

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I sorta wish you couldnt do that as 'an impossible feat' just cos Id rather it were a 'possible feat' or at least possible to get net energy out from controlled fusion reactions...
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsujigiri15 View Post
    I sorta wish you couldnt do that as 'an impossible feat' just cos Id rather it were a 'possible feat' or at least possible to get net energy out from controlled fusion reactions...
    "Hot" fusion as a power source is hypothetically possible, it's really a matter of a lot of engineering.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You living long enough to find a habitable planet is impossible.
    Well, it depends on the kind of spacecraft.

This kind of spacecraft:

OR, this kind of spacecraft:

Besides that, who knows how much we can progress in radio astronomy within half a century or this century. With the current phase of progress, we might be able to locate at least some trace of extra-terrestrial life form ( if that exists) in our life-time.

"Hot" fusion as a power source is hypothetically possible, it's really a matter of a lot of engineering.
    Well, I agree the fact that Hot fusion sure has an edge against Cold fusion. But then, in the end harnessing power from both in safe way are virtually impossible right now.
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 04-05-2009 at 11:57 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    Well, it depends on the kind of spacecraft.

This kind of spacecraft:

OR, this kind of spacecraft:

Besides that, who knows how much we can progress in radio astronomy within half a century or this century. With the current phase of progress, we might be able to locate at least some trace of extra-terrestrial life form ( if that exists) in our life-time.
    Wormholes are theoretically possible, but last I knew in order to make a stable one you'd need a substance that produced anti-gravity, hence in your lifetime. FTL drives on the other hand are completely incompatible with physics.

Well, I agree the fact that Hot fusion sure has an edge against Cold fusion. But then, in the end both are virtually impossible right now.
    There's a difference between being impossible due physical problems that could be surmounted and being impossible because the concept fundamentally would require breaking the laws of physics. Mankind harnessing Fusion itself is completely possible, as it has already happened via Hydrogen Bombs it's just no good as of yet for running power plants.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 04-05-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    Scratch my prior comment for the moment.

I want my power level to be OVER 9000!11!1!1!!!!!!

NOW THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Pffft. I did that last week.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wormholes are theoretically possible, but last I knew in order to make a stable one you'd need a substance that produced anti-gravity, hence in your lifetime. FTL drives on the other hand are completely incompatible with physics..
    Ah crap !...so , I'm stuck in this planet with all those star-trek fanatics after all huh! But still, it was an impossible dream worth thinking of.

There's a difference between being impossible due physical problems that could be surmounted and being impossible because the concept fundamentally would require breaking the laws of physics. Mankind harnessing Fusion itself is completely possible, as it has already happened via Hydrogen Bombs it's just no good as of yet for running power plants.
    You're certainly right . Just another example why Hot fusion is far ahead than Cold fusion for harnessing power in a safe way.
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 04-05-2009 at 11:55 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information