AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I miss Super Milk Chan.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I miss Super Milk Chan.

That show was weird enough to be funny. I could have gone without the Bestiality.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh man. Why do all of your posts have to have some inconsequential moral interjection? >.<

Oh, and, just going to throw this out there - I don't remember much from Super Milk Chan, but I do believe there was quite a bit of lewd humor and sexual innuendos. Just in case you hadn't caught that, before.

<3 Dani
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 04-21-2009 at 10:49 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    That show was weird enough to be funny. I could have gone without the Bestiality.
    Why? Why did you have to say that? Was that even...you know what? Whatever. Let's get this over with.

1. Again, this is something that belongs in your blog (this has no discussion value), most likely under the heading "I Am a Lonely Man Because..."

2. ADV created two different dubs of Super Milk Chan. One was a direct translation of the Japanese show, complete with the Japanese jokes and humor (this was the one shown on Adult Swim) and the other was an Americanized version with American pop culture references; this version is a lot more vulgar than the other one (as if the other version was completely innocent).

3. BOTH versions of the dub are available on the Super Milk Chan DVDs which have existed for a while now. If want to see them so bad, buy the DVDs.

Well, that's over with. Nothing else to talk about now, right?
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Why? Why did you have to say that? Was that even...you know what? Whatever. Let's get this over with.

1. Again, this is something that belongs in your blog (this has no discussion value), most likely under the heading "I Am a Lonely Man Because..."

2. ADV created two different dubs of Super Milk Chan. One was a direct translation of the Japanese show, complete with the Japanese jokes and humor (this was the one shown on Adult Swim) and the other was an Americanized version with American pop culture references; this version is a lot more vulgar than the other one (as if the other version was completely innocent).

3. BOTH versions of the dub are available on the Super Milk Chan DVDs which have existed for a while now. If want to see them so bad, buy the DVDs.

Well, that's over with. Nothing else to talk about now, right?
    The President had sexual relations with his cat.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Vader Ramen Platypus
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2013 11:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SUPER MILK CHAN!!! dude you Mavericker need a hobbie.... try online games
    anyways yes Super Milk Chan was a great wierd show, had me tripping out and cracking up all at the same time... "DUMBASS!" lol what a cute rude little girl... anyways ... watch it after toking & choking on a fattie

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    SUPER MILK CHAN!!! dude you Mavericker need a hobbie.... try online games
    anyways yes Super Milk Chan was a great wierd show, had me tripping out and cracking up all at the same time... "DUMBASS!" lol what a cute rude little girl... anyways ... watch it after toking & choking on a fattie
    The last episode was the funniest. lololol

Closed Thread

Thread Information