AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Collecting Legends

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Collecting Legends

Yeah, I like telling my nephews (2 ages 7 and 9) ghost stories and urban legends, and I kinda ran out. ^.^ After all, there are so many urban legends in each country so tell me your favorite urban legend. I'll start with mine.
    People Can Lick Too:

There was this girl one day going to meet her friends at her cabin. On her way she got a phone call, it was her friends telling her they got car trouble and won't be able to make it until the next day. she said that would be fine, because she was only about 5 minutes away to the cabin anyway.

She got there, and got everything settled in. Anyway she thought to her self "I won't be that lonely, because she has my dog with me."

When she was getting into bed she let her dog sleep right next to her, to feel safe. During the night she suddenly woke up, she heard something. Her dog was gone so didn't think anything was wrong. She woke up again during the night she saw something laying on the floor, it was the dog though. so she put out her hand and the dogged licked her hand.

She woke up, her dog wasn't next to her. so she went down stairs to look. On the floor she saw her dog dead, his stomach gutted. Blood was smeared across the tiled floor and on the wall next to the dog, written in the dog's blood was "People Can Lick Too!"

END
    I traumatized my nephews with this story so bad they won't let their dog outside anymore. My sister hates that I tell them these stories, but allows it since I babysit for free and they love me the most! My nephews love this kind of stuff, they always beg me for more stories so please help. ^.^;

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Ok, that OP legend was creepy...

I heard one from my grandad, about ww2, his older brother was in the desert, defending somewhere, and they laid a large minefield, but a safe route was to be marked with red string. As far as I can remember, they had just finished/were just finishing laying it when the base came under attack, and they were being shelled, and some men were hit.

Then some friendly trucks had to get back to the base or be taken prisoner, but the safe track through some of the mines wasnt marked. And this soldier guided them through, cos he knew the way. He was seen from a lookoutpost by this guys mate, and then the guy went to report, and saw the same guy nailed to a wall by shrapnel on the way. When the truck drivers got there they agreed it looked like the same guy, and their guide had mysteriously vanished.

Its been a while since I heard the story, so it probably isnt quite right, I remember it sounded stranger when I heard it last!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Just go on Snopes.com for all your crazy unsubstantiated urban legends.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    Snopes.com is a joke. If you ever question where any particular politician managed to get loads of cash, you'd better hope they never wrote a book. According to Snopes.com you could write Go Dog Go v2 and the book sales would cover any unfathomable amount of money, no matter how suspicious.

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    I prefer stories told from other people cause they usually are better than what I get from the internet. I read some stories on a site and :P is what I got, didn't pique my interest in the least.

Closed Thread

Thread Information