AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: 20 ways to tell if your a noob on Xbox live

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 08:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Default 20 ways to tell if your a noob on Xbox live

1. When you think a non-playable character is a player
    2. If you think you can talk to people when they mute you.
    3. When you cant miss or not kill somebody you think they're using cheats
    4. When playing a deathmatch, you think your on a team
    5. You think you're amazing when you get the most kills.
    6. You brag about a certain thing you have in the game
    7. When you get kicked from a party you send messages to the person saying like *beep* you or you suck or you *beep*ing son of a *BEEEP*.
    8. You think a person without a mic can talk.
    9. When playing gears of war, you think you can latch gernades to the wall.
    10. You think gamerscore does something.
    11. You think you can play with other people when you have silver membership.
    12. You think someone is your friend just by being on your team
    13. You curse someone out when they kill you.
    14. When you try to play a game with updates, you think you have the updates.
    15. You think gamerscore is microsoft points.
    16. You try to play a game you dont have.
    17. When playing halo 3, you think hanabusa armor is better.
    18. You say you pwned someone after you killed them.
    19. You think Grand Theft Auto is a racing game
    20. You think your the best player when you have a lot of gamerscore.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That is so amazingly true! XD

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Bringer of Nightmares RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 07:36 PM
    Threads

yea it is true
    like number 18 for sure

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

In reality...these things can be completely contradicted as just plain stupid things Gamers do...even Pro and even MLG will do things such as this...it's called natural stupidity...not that everyone is stupid...but that people do stupid things without knowing...now-a-days...anything you do people will call you a Noob for. Let me say something...the word "Noob" has completely lost it's meaning in Gaming language...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 12:51 AM
    Threads

all true except for 13
    I'm not a phantom, a banshee, a witch, or an ogre But my crew's got the best chance of taking over Yo, I don't transform and I don't change shape Don't take the bus, don't shoplift tapes But I used to, and if you choose to, Here's something to pop inside your walkman and cruise to I'mma pay dues and blues, that's the truth If there's one thing I've learned from life, there's much to lose I know, that's why we never duplicate shows You're just an imitation, you can die like white buffalo

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really.... I just don't see the point in this thread. I honestly don't.

Thanks for informing us?

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information