AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pics 47: SPRING BREAK

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hehe thx for all the compliments~

Hey ◕‿◕, (haha...) I love your senior picture! And Congratulation for graduation! I remembered my senior picture was crap. It cost 50 dollars for 8 prints and 30 dollars for retouch that didnt do as good as what I can actually do with photoshop. Maaaan I wish I can retake my senior picture although I graduated year ago xD

Tsuna, we're both cool kids cos I wear glasses too xD
    Last edited by -akichan-; 04-15-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wonder with that umbrella looks EVIL <3 I love it. how you do that psycho evil look on your face??? i want one to... (starts creating plans of stealing wonders face)
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aaya View Post
    Daaang AF, ya'll are HOT! *just went through all 4 pages looking at the pictures*

Ima post my pics sometime... soon as I take them. D:
    I should think so too, you pretty, violin-playing, Chinese beauty~.
    Haha, if you still hate me from before then ignore that...

Haha, I just found some of me when my hair was quite long. XD
    (I look like a bloody girl in that last one. Haha, O well, cross-dressers are awesome!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 005.jpg‎
Views:	60
Size:	327.2 KB
ID:	24458   Click image for larger version

Name:	!!.jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	24459   Click image for larger version

Name:	04-04-08_2049.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	24460  
    That which is; is the truth.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Y'know, guys with hairs like that really attracts me (long hairs that cover one eye), especially with that hair colour xD Chinese beauty eh? I hope that was referred to me.

jk!

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    Y'know, guys with hairs like that really attracts me (long hairs that cover one eye), especially with that hair colour xD Chinese beauty eh? I hope that was referred to me.

jk!
    That specific line wasn't, although I would still refer to you as the same thing (minus the "violin-playing").

I never really meant for my hair to cover any of my eyes: it just went like that naturally. It is because of the way that I get it cut that it tends to grow out and do that. O well!~
    That which is; is the truth.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    That specific line wasn't, although I would still refer to you as the same thing (minus the "violin-playing").

I never really meant for my hair to cover any of my eyes: it just went like that naturally. It is because of the way that I get it cut that it tends to grow out and do that. O well!~
    I really don't see guys with hairs like that in where I live now. Most of the guys hair I see nowadays are either straight long like girl hairs, messy hairs, spikey hairs, or a mohawks (spelling?).

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Alright, some photos from SakuraCon!

My friend Aidan on the left. I keep forgetting the other dude's name @_@ he's on this forum though

-aki-

group photo! All of us + Aidan and Garrett.

Also, some AMAZING costumes that have to be shared:

LOOK AT IT!!! I don't have any back-view photos or else I'd post that too because seriously omg

I never played Katamari Damacy until Saturday afternoon in the open gaming room, but I was still impressed by this group's work.

And this. Only reason I'm bothering to link (kek) it is because of the mirror shield. Woo! The overall costume is quite good, too.

This too.

and this.

Okay that's it. The rest are on my Facebook. XD
    Last edited by Ollie; 04-15-2009 at 05:33 PM.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not that picture of me laughing with that insane looking face!!!!!!!! Man! Punch on your head xDDDD I rather show that picture of me walking with the camera.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rebel...you called me infamous?! That made me cry! T.T
    Well, I didn't want to be too forward in saying the Cutest. Plus, you have been here just as long if not longer then me,, but not by much, lol. Oh how I miss being the Madd Admirer, lol.
    Looking at the pics, I so wished I had joined the little AF get together. We must plan in advance for next year, yes? Oh, I'll post some pics as soon as I find my camera cable.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dressing as Icchan was frustrating for me since they did not seem to wind up doing an Angelic Layer photoshoot even though it was listed in the program, and no one else seemed to have dressed up as an Angelic Layer character.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not that picture of me laughing with that insane looking face!!!!!!!! Man! Punch on your head xDDDD I rather show that picture of me walking with the camera.
    WELL.

Okay, I'll switch 'em.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Aki, I just gotta say this and don't take it the wrong way or anything, but for some reason seeing you smile makes me smile. I think you have one of those faces that exude happiness or something.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, I know I have acne. Yes, I know I have round cheeks, so please don't point these things out >: I'm very self conscious. Especially since I've only ever been called "Ugly".

Me=right
    friend=left

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Aki, I just gotta say this and don't take it the wrong way or anything, but for some reason seeing you smile makes me smile. I think you have one of those faces that exude happiness or something.

I get comments like this a lot:"Your smile brings me to happiness from sorrow"
    I always smile. Yes, I do. xD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Personally I thought that photo of her laughing was adorable, but I can understand not liking a picture of yourself that others like.

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2019 12:10 AM
    Threads

Sniper Lockon, you look fine hun. Tell anyone to go shoot themselves if they say otherwise. =)

Rebel, down load your pics man. call me if you need a fast connection. I am home Friday all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post
    Dressing as Icchan was frustrating for me since they did not seem to wind up doing an Angelic Layer photoshoot even though it was listed in the program, and no one else seemed to have dressed up as an Angelic Layer character.
    What is funny though you got more response from dressing back up in Naruto Gear later. You should have just gone as that Naruto character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Alright, some photos from SakuraCon!

Also, some AMAZING costumes that have to be shared:

I never played Katamari Damacy until Saturday afternoon in the open gaming room, but I was still impressed by this group's work.

Yeah i saw a late night dating game thing like at 11:30 pm. with these three. THAT is dedication, being in those outfits that long. That hard Gay character was also on the Dating Game thing too (that was funny)

My Pic of these three is muy blurry.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I went to my friend's wedding yesterday. And I took a few pics...

Name:	2944_92117511880_626611880_2159790_7758698_n.jpg‎
Views:	43
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	24485   Click image for larger version

Name:	2944_92117521880_626611880_2159791_1420515_n.jpg‎
Views:	37
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	24486   Click image for larger version

Name:	2944_92119236880_626611880_2159820_1414215_n.jpg‎
Views:	52
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	24487   Click image for larger version

Name:	2944_92119881880_626611880_2159872_98083_n.jpg‎
Views:	48
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	24488  

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

My friend, Asia (on the left), and I went out about a month ago and had the time of our lives :3. That was quite an awesome day.

BTW, because people keep asking me this on Facebook, these photos are NOT photoshopped. This is exactly what they looked like when they were taken.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Me and Asia.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	24493Click image for larger version

Name:	Me and Asia 2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	24494

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I went to my friend's wedding yesterday. And I took a few pics...
    Dude they came to my work last night! I asked them why they were all dressed up and Grace said "We just got married" and i was like "WHAAAT does AKi know?!"

Also I know the girl on the left side of the last picture, we used to work together in the tutoring center at school =D Isn't her name Grace as well...? Can't believe I just forgot it.

Comfortably numb. Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan has a reputation beyond repute Krista Logan's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2011 03:22 PM
    Threads

Everyone looks nice. I wasn't really prepared to take the picture on the right if you haven't noticed. o_o

Name:	orange_tank17.jpg‎
Views:	49
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	24500   Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc03996edit2.jpg‎
Views:	47
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	24501  
    Lard!
    Het is heerlijk vet! Je most het eten!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    Dude they came to my work last night! I asked them why they were all dressed up and Grace said "We just got married" and i was like "WHAAAT does AKi know?!"

Also I know the girl on the left side of the last picture, we used to work together in the tutoring center at school =D Isn't her name Grace as well...? Can't believe I just forgot it.
    I DID remember that you know Grace! Haha where do you work at? Do you know that she is 5 months pregnant? Not too obvious eh xD

Did you really ask her "did Aki know?" or by my real name???

I forgot that girl's name, but she said she went to TJ.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 04-16-2009 at 10:39 PM.

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aki, you're such a stunner.
    And Waldo, you've got some model cheek bones on you; it's a good thing.

---

I liked my eyes and hair that day. I worked hard on them. It's sort of a pout.

Name:	temp.jpg‎
Views:	50
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	24512  
    Last edited by Athena; 04-18-2009 at 12:33 AM.
    I am, I am, I am.

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

fish lips FTW!

the monitor's light turning me into some strange creature.. @.@
    Last edited by Inamorata; 04-18-2009 at 12:34 AM.

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 05:53 PM
    Threads

Waldo is stunning. (:
    And Aki is the cutest girl ever.

Just messing around with my pictures.

Name:	Briri.jpg‎
Views:	38
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	24514   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brei.jpg‎
Views:	30
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	24515  

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

I noticed something in here since ppl post their pics...most of them look just like their avatar (:

Closed Thread

Thread Information