AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What video game are you currently tring to beat?

Junior Member geejay1221 is on a distinguished road geejay1221's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 03:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i'm currently playing resistance:fall of man on the ps3 platform..
    the mission where you will finally fight the "angel" is very hard.. OMG.
    i can't seem to finish the game.. haha even though it's already in
    the 'easy mode' .

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

back playing and trying to beat Oblivion on my Ps3 for the... lost count how many times ^^;
    as much as i love fallout 3, i find oblivion to have far more reply value and it's more fun overall to explore in. not to mention it has colour :P

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Well, I just beat Fallout 3 like 2 weeks ago, but started playing it again, and we got Fable 2 the other day, so I guess I am trying to beat those two.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun has a reputation beyond repute Yamato-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2009 09:06 AM
    Threads

I'm working on Advance Wars: Days of Ruin right now, and.. whenever I get to playing it again, Fallout 3. One level away from beating Super Robot Wars: Original Generation 2 as well. Me 'n my friend still need to play R.E. 5, he lent it to his uncle for a while. T_T

I love Advance Wars though, it owns! They need a new one for '09! xDD

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

I am currently working on the first .hack video game series. I have beaten .hack//infection, .hack//mutation, and .hack//outbreak. Therefore, I am currently on .hack//quarantine (the last game of the first series).
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Konoha's Yellow Flash! Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2013 11:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wii Sux

well.. resistance fall of man at the moment. The story is just so boring its hard to cope with the damn game..but gameplays pretty good.
    Minato Namikaze 2007. www.Minato.us ( Yondaime Hokage. )

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Threads

Nothin much at the moment, If I ever get back to (and bother) with it, GTAIV(long game is long). Otherwise mainly trying to 1cc(One credit clear) the Touhou series on Normal mode.=.=
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    Threads

The Disgaea series. My b/f won't buy the 3rd one for me until i beat the first 2. T_T
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I started to play FF8 again since many have been fighting on here about is it better than 7 many just have a hard time playing since they dont seem to fathom that lvling up dont do you much good if your junctions are all wrong.

anyways I'm at Timber on disk one long way to go from here plus I'm trying to get all the good cards

Senior Member Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the wii !

The last games i was working on beating were Tales of Vesperia and Persona 4, 1 more month and get to go home and start playing video games again.

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    Threads

im tring to beat DMC3 in dante must die dificulty; fighting yazmat,Omega MKXII nd trying to get all wepons on Final Fantasy XII;Trying to do 50 millions on tony hawk american wasteland; nd completing Burnout dominator tht a friend as give me

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I decided to replay Assassin's Creed. I forgot how amusing it is to throw guards from rooftops. And wtfpwn them in many other ways.

One of these days I'll get around to getting Fear 2.

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

Oblivion and Dead Space on the Impossible difficulty. Waiting for a friend to get competent enough to play RE5 on professional with.

Junior Member Geohound Ryudo will become famous soon enough Geohound Ryudo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2009 01:47 AM
    Threads

I just beat Ar tonelico II a few days ago and was planning on starting The Last Remnant, but I decided against it once I realized how small the font was and how much stuff there was on the screen during battles. I'm instead going to play Ephemeral Fantasia, something that's been long overdue, and wait to play The Last Remnant when I get an HDTV, so maybe I can finally see the text on my 360 games. <_<
    Currently playing The Last Remnant

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bullet Witch, just started :3 and ish fun.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

still on FF8 just hit disk 2 playing as Laguna and Kiros I dont like the prison part thats coming

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 04:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

back on the classics legend of zelda ocarina of time one of my all time fav games

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The chronicles of Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    Threads

replaying Metal Gear Solid2 in th european extreme dificulty,nd its bieng awesome!nd still trying to do th things posted above

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

dont forget the tags !

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Well I just beat Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm thinking about either playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories or The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
    When I first got kingdom hearts 2 I was OBESSESSED. I actually played thru it 34 times,(Really!) one after another. I can now beat sehpiroth on level 39 with out glide, that double jump thing, that dash thing, and with jump only on level 1...
    So now I sort of hate that game...

But at the moment I:m replaying Ocarina of time. Cause it:s just awseome like that...

Junior Member IdleSniper is a jewel in the rough IdleSniper is a jewel in the rough IdleSniper is a jewel in the rough IdleSniper is a jewel in the rough IdleSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

Crysis. Plus I'm trying to keep leveling my I-Gear at ACE Online, which is always too much fun

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

Trying to get S's on all the chapters on professional mode for RE5. Stupid sheva has such a slow reaction speed.

Junior Member Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2009 03:52 PM
    Threads

I'm trying to beat Kuon on Nightmare (pretty much insanity...) mode.
    Good friking horror game.

Junior Member Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku has a brilliant future Nazo_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2009 03:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki HD View Post
    back on the classics legend of zelda ocarina of time one of my all time fav games
    Yes! Old school~! <3
    That's one of my childhood games. ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information