AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: breath of fire 4 (dragon quarter)

Junior Member japanfe is on a distinguished road japanfe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2009 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default breath of fire 4 (dragon quarter)

most people say that this is the worst
    breath of fire but i think this is the best

what do you think??

Junior Member Nyaoe is just really nice Nyaoe is just really nice Nyaoe is just really nice Nyaoe is just really nice Nyaoe is just really nice Nyaoe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2009 12:37 PM
    Threads

Default Best, best

Yeah, it is the best

The game is great and I played it like milion times. And I'm playing it right now!
    Can't believe no one responded to you yet...

Who's your favourite character?
    Mine's gotta be Fou-lu
    ...and Cray a little too

By the way, you know any good sites with pictures and stuff about this game?
    Nayoe will serve you...

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

Breath of Fire V is "Dragon Quarter". Breath of Fire 4 is for PS1 and Dragon Quarter for PS2...So um. which one are you talking about?

I haven't played Dragon Quarter on PS2. I've played maybe the first 5 hours or so of BoF4 on PS1. I thought that was ok. I didn't go back for more. So *shrug* I dunno.

Member KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda has a reputation beyond repute KeijiMaeda's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2010 09:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's a good game. Very challenging, and has an interesting plot. The graphics are effective. The battle system is interesting and requires some thought. I also loved the survival horror aspect that was going on - only being able to take a limited number of items, being ambushed in dark corridors by big scary monsters, constantly being low on supplies and life - it made a very interesting and high tension game.

But it has just one fatal flaw. Why is there a time limit on the entire game?! I'm too much of a perfectionist for me to have to stick to a time limit. When I play games, I like to go at a comfortable pace, soak in all my surroundings, and just generally take it easy. I hate speed runs and I don't like the feeling that I'm having to work to meet a deadline.

If it weren't for the considerable lack of social interaction and that annoying time limit, I'd give this game an 8/10. Sadly, I'm giving it a 4/10. I completed it once and wouldn't want to do it again.
    "Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting."

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

4 was ok, 5 sucked like crazy, my fav overall is the first breath of fire
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Closed Thread

Thread Information