AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!! Hinata

The Rose of Darkness Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 12:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my mind trying to get over my dislexic ways.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default SPOILER ALERT!! Hinata

Hey guys do ya know what happened to hinata in shippuden chapter 37? some say she died im not sure.. help me out here.. i feel for hinata..

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrose18 View Post
    Hey guys do ya know what happened to hinata in shippuden chapter 37? some say she died im not sure.. help me out here.. i feel for hinata..
    Shipuuden Chapter 37??? How the hell did Hinata appeared in that chapter. You must be refering to chapter 437.

Well, as you have already mention spoiler in front and if you want to know the spoiler then,...
    Major spoiler for you!!!

in chapter 437 she was stabbed by Pain when she tried to save Naruto...that's all I can say...it is still not clear if she is alive or not and it would be known in the future chapters...a real major spoiler for you...See ya!
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 03-25-2009 at 06:23 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

We still dont know if she is dead or not
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

I knew it, I checked again just to make sure but she isn't dead. i keep hearing people say "Is she dead, she got stabbed in the head, is she still alive?" She is in fact alive and not dead. In chapter 438 you can clearly see her call out Naruto's name, now we don't know if she will die of her wounds but right now in the story she is alive.

link removed

Let's watch what sites we're putting up here. O_o;; Just post the image instead.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-25-2009 at 02:21 PM.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

The Rose of Darkness Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 12:20 AM
    In my mind trying to get over my dislexic ways.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

she does not call out his name she thinks it right?

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    Shipuuden Chapter 37??? How the hell did Hinata appeared in that chapter. You must be refering to chapter 437.

Well, as you have already mention spoiler in front and if you want to know the spoiler then,...
    Major spoiler for you!!!

in chapter 437 she was stabbed by Pain when she tried to save Naruto...that's all I can say...it is still not clear if she is alive or not and it would be known in the future chapters...a real major spoiler for you...See ya!
    The spoiler didn't work....

And she didn't die....It looked like it though...

Senior Member Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu has a reputation beyond repute Sashikizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 01:42 PM
    Threads

She just got thrown aside, I thought? Maybe I need to go re-read this chapter... lol
    けんわかつのひと。

師ヲ出ダシテ未ダ捷タズ、身先ズ死ス。

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sashikizu View Post
    She just got thrown aside, I thought? Maybe I need to go re-read this chapter... lol
    She got blased with Shinra Tensei, and then Pain stabbed her with one of his long chakra receptors. The last time we saw her, she thought "Naruto..." as he went into this 5-tailed form, and she had blood coming out of her mouth.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

Well now with the new chapter we know she isn't dead and probably won't die now that guy and his team found her

The spoiler is for anyone who hasn't read the latest chapter.

PS. Sorry about the link, I didn't think it would have bothered anything.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    She got blased with Shinra Tensei, and then Pain stabbed her with one of his long chakra receptors. The last time we saw her, she thought "Naruto..." as he went into this 5-tailed form, and she had blood coming out of her mouth.
    Naruto went 6-tails, not 5.
    A sig made by Hikarin. Very uber, thanks a lot.

Bottom sig by blueangel06661. Thank you very much.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rejoice! Hinata is truly alive, and is now conscious.

See ya!
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 05-04-2009 at 08:28 PM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Junior Member SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 03:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Got Ps3 :P

I had high hopes. But she lives . . .
    I am new here . .

Senior Member romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:16 PM
    Threads

Alive & well.........just in time with the help of Sakura and Co.
    Hi there.

Senior Member yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Gurren Dai Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2011 05:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: omega yakman

She's definately alive. I don't think Kishimoto would kill her off. I mean after some of the characters he's killed off recently, it would probably be a death wish.

Junior Member Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383 will become famous soon enough Evo20383's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 10:31 PM
    Threads

shez officialy, az of dis day, alive.

Closed Thread

Thread Information