AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Most Fashionable?

Member Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2009 07:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Most Fashionable?

Which Naruto character has the best taste in clothing?

I'll have to say Sasuke; he knows what's in style, and he keeps things interesting.

Senior Member Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 07:28 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'd have to say Itachi and co. I love those robes they wear. I'd wear one everyday if it was socially exceptable.

^My piece of mediocrity

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

I'm not sure about who's most fasionable but I can tell you who is least fasionable and thats orochimaru and sasuke.

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Member Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2009 07:37 AM
    Threads

@ Atsui - The cloaks are very cool. I love the design.

Closed Thread

Thread Information