AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the ballad of a broken heart

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

Default the ballad of a broken heart

im sorry i wasn't happy enough for you
    im sorry that i let you slip from my fingers
    your doubt in our union never halted me
    but your trust in another did
    she could cheer you up when i could not
    she could touch you when i could not
    she could love you physically and mentally when i could not
    curse the distant between us
    i wish it where pangea all over again
    maybe i could travel to you in a day
    and see you to give you the love you would had wanted from me someday
    i could tell you cared
    i could tell you wanted to have me
    however doubt struck you hard
    and killed my spirits to meet you
    depression is what brought me to seal you in a prison of sadness
    you want to breathe
    you wanted me to say silly things
    and give you silly pet names again
    i could not do that so the other did
    she made you feel like you use to
    and the distant between was not so far
    im sorry i couldn't make you happy
    this is my fault for losing you
    if i really loved you i would work my butt off to travel
    across the land to see you
    i did nothing but sulk
    look where it got me
    hating the one who cares you now
    hating her for reasons that i should hate myself for
    the world is cruel
    but the heart is more than so
    the mind the accomplise
    that helps you remember this strife
    the ballad of a broken heart
    is just enough
    to make me cry
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2010 05:58 PM
    Threads

i can empathize with u on this one. sometimes resolve can be a painful experience. i hope u take yours in stride.

oh and..... great poem
    in my head theres a greyhound station, where i send my thoughts to far off destinations.... so they may have a chance of finding a place, thats far more suited than here (ben gibbard)

www.soundcloud.com/theparadox
    www.myspace.com/polaristheparadox
    www.bombeatzmusic.com
    www.jamvana.com

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah jeez, that's very depressing. I liked it, but at some points I was kind of confused because it seemed as though, either words were missing, or the wrong word was in its place. I think it would be better if you separated some of the lines so they aren't so long, but all in all, I liked it. ^^ continue writing, and you'll be really good. *Tsuki*

Senior Member polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星 has a reputation beyond repute polaris 北極星's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki Moon88 View Post
    Ah jeez, that's very depressing. I liked it, but at some points I was kind of confused because it seemed as though, either words were missing, or the wrong word was in its place. I think it would be better if you separated some of the lines so they aren't so long, but all in all, I liked it. ^^ continue writing, and you'll be really good. *Tsuki*

it seems to me that this piece was written as an outpouring of emotions more than something that is supposed to have some kind of format in mind (please correct me ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ if im wrong) art imitates life... and being that life can be chaotic and at times without rhyme or reason; i would consider this poem, considering the artist's circumstances (assuming it was inteneded to be in first-person) a great example.
    in my head theres a greyhound station, where i send my thoughts to far off destinations.... so they may have a chance of finding a place, thats far more suited than here (ben gibbard)

www.bombeatzmusic.com
    www.jamvana.com

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

:o sorry if it is confusing
    it was like polaris1 observed an outpour of emotions
    >//< i put it in poem format
    so it's like really confusing and emotion
    and yes spoke in first person
    -Chowder

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

Its a great poem and I really liked it.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can see and respect the out-pour, but that doesn't mean a work can't be cultivated and refined. I can sympathize with you, very much so.

If you'd like to take it to a more.. How can I say, refined level I suggest cutting it into stanzas. I'm more of a Rhyme and Rhythm man, but it doesn't mean I abhor free-writing. I just don't get so much from it usually. @_@

So a little bit of polishing can give it that refined look. If you're not planning on taking it any further, then it seems fine as is (Spelling mistakes included, now that I'm thinking they can represent a part of that 'out-pour'. Perhaps that's too modern of a concept. x3 )

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by polaris1 View Post
    it seems to me that this piece was written as an outpouring of emotions more than something that is supposed to have some kind of format in mind (please correct me ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ if im wrong) art imitates life... and being that life can be chaotic and at times without rhyme or reason; i would consider this poem, considering the artist's circumstances (assuming it was inteneded to be in first-person) a great example.
    *nods* yea, I understand. It just seemed that if it was, as Tetsanosuke said, "refined" more it would give a lot more meaning to the poem. Or, well, I don't know. *scratches head* I mean, I liked it, don't get me wrong, and I understand the outpour of emotions, because I do that too, it just . . . didn't get to me as much as I know it would have it it was a bit more . . . organized.. . It's great how it is, but I think it could be even greater if more thought was put into it by going back over it . . . but, even it that not done, it's still quite nice and yea . . . I'm not good with words or explaining what I think, but I saying how I feel, think this poem got the message across quite well, and it could be magnificent. Or . . . well . . . yea. I hope you understand my confusing thinking. >.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*nods* yea, I understand. It just seemed that if it was, as Tetsanosuke said, "refined" more it would give a lot more meaning to the poem. Or, well, I don't know. *scratches head* I mean, I liked it, don't get me wrong, and I understand the outpour of emotions, because I do that too, it just . . . didn't get to me as much as I know it would have it it was a bit more . . . organized.. . It's great how it is, but I think it could be even greater if more thought was put into it by going back over it . . . but, even it that not done, it's still quite nice and yea . . . I'm not good with words or explaining what I think, but I saying how I feel, think this poem got the message across quite well, and it could be magnificent. Or . . . well . . . yea. I hope you understand my confusing thinking. >.
    Please dont think i was trying to go against your interpretation of this piece. I was just calling it how i see it (one of my attributes id like to think)
    Art is subjective, so the ways to interpret it are without limit.

www.bombeatzmusic.com
    www.jamvana.com

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Wow i feel on the same lines....Wow...Nice...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i understand everyone's perspective of it >__<
    i should most likely do a remake and clean it up much better
    some poems don't rhyme and most of mine dont (lol)
    <_< maybe in the refined one there will be more rhyming going on
    -Chowder

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

heh, well, mine never rhyme. I stink at rhyming. ^^;; Just do what you think is best, and it will be terrific anyway you look at it.
    @polaris1: I completely agree. ^^
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-31-2009 at 11:59 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by polaris1 View Post
    Please dont think i was trying to go against your interpretation of this piece. I was just calling it how i see it (one of my attributes id like to think)
    Art is subjective, so the ways to interpret it are without limit.
    Just as life (reality thereof) is subjective and yet every one has to acknowledge certain parts of it to fully function in society, and to function in life in general.

Just as cultures vary in a persons life, so do styles of poetry, but even so there is a line where cultures share certain values (usually), and in that sense it is also true to poetry.

But I agree with you, and like the fact you used a fun word like 'Subjective' right.

Quote Originally Posted by ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ View Post
    i understand everyone's perspective of it >__<
    i should most likely do a remake and clean it up much better
    some poems don't rhyme and most of mine dont (lol)
    <_< maybe in the refined one there will be more rhyming going on
    That's understandable.I enjoy a clear rhyme scheme or rhythm method, but that doesn't mean you necessarily have to abide by it.

As for my advice on using rhymes, it's best to use them in a scheme or some sort throughout the poem and not just throw in a few randomly. That's just my ideology

heh, well, mine never rhyme. I stink at rhyming. ^^;; Just do what you think is best, and it will be terrific anyway you look at it.
    @polaris1: I completely agree. ^^
    W00t for liberal expression! xDDD

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Re: the ballad of a broken heart

Il waite for you plays in my head.makes me wish that I were dead.a girl lays 6feet deap who made my heart leap.I miss her smile I miss her touch.a love so gone it hurts much.a frozen heart cannot beat until the day we will meat
    r.i.p Xee
    Last edited by darkrider21; 02-29-2012 at 08:18 AM.
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome poem!!!
    A set by blueangel06661

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Besides the mechanical errors, it was good overall. I have to applaud one line in particular "i wish it [were] pangea all over again." I'm glad that you used it as a reference to support the poem's theme of separation.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information