AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rpg: Law of Ueki: New Generation

Junior Member Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rpg: Law of Ueki: New Generation

(Ima start with a Cliche. Also please state very clearly where your charry is if I have not created a scenario where you encounter your Adviser anyway. I only did that for people who I definitely knew where they were. Thanks)

The Moon was ghostly pale disc that showered the land with it's ghost pale light, the sea with a desperately beautiful glow and made the twelve figures perched on top of the large fourteen floor hotel roof look ever the more menacing. "So shall we depart?" The one to the farthest right inquired, they were all lined up horizontally, each in a black cloak that hid their body and faces well. Each of them nodded in turn and took off in opposite directions, nine of them leaped off the building, sprouted wings of different shades and styles and soared away, one of them walked towards the entrance to the hotel and the last just dropped straight down before softening their fall with a sudden gust of air from their hand.

One of the Black cloaks stopped his moving forwards when he had reached America, it had been a long flight, twice he had nearly collidied with a plane and his right arm was asleep. He descened slowly and stopped, he was perched on the roof of a another building. "Hmmm, America sure is big, way bigger then the map. Whatever I guess I'll just have to resort to the frickin Battle comp" The cloak wearer did away with their cloak revealing himself to be an pale skinned man who appeared handsome, he wore a hugo boss suit and a light green tie which made his shockingly green eyes seem even more enticing then normal. He took out a PDA and clicked the button on the side, in search of one "Alistar Crow".

Another of the Black cloaks, entire cloak had been thrown away, somewhere over the Atlantic. She was revealed to be a young woman, from her apperance roughly 15-17 with long flowing blue hair that reached to the middle of her back, she was not exceptionally tall standing at only 5'1 and appered unathletic with spindly arms and a thin face. She stopped over Texas, unaware of both her Battle Comp and a Direction to choose she just floated in the air, the search for "Tilly" was not going well.

Ten stared down at Akira Natsume with a form of hunger in his eyes. "She's not half bad. Her technique is a little unpolished but thats kids for ya! I could really mold this brat to help us win" He thought to himself as he watched his contendor battle of thugs in an alleyway, it was an interesting development, he had expected her to be just some average brat but instead she looked to be quite the little minx, he was going to enjoy this tournmanet even more then he had expected.

Nine sat down with an exaggerated motion his head was pounding something horrible. He took out a cup of water and dropped a single hardened looking sharp hook, it dissolved quickly turning the water purple and bubbling. He smiled and drank it all down at once grimacing once it was completed. He took out his cellphone and checked the time. He was going to have to leave the hotel soon if he wanted to find, this Fitz. He had good reason to beleive he was camping out in South America, but it was early morning there and he was tired enough. "Whatever" he whispered and he stood up, made his way to the window and grew pitch black bat resembling wings before blasting off and shattering the glass with his kickoff.

The tallest of the cloaks stood in front of a house, nothing of his face was visible but his sharp pearly white teeth. No one was watching right now, "What a quate little house" he whispered as he jumped onto the lamp post and from there onto the window ledge of the girl's bedroom. It was 1 am in the morning in Kyoto right now. "Hmm, can't see a thing with my hair in my face like this" he whispered as he adjusted his hood.

The Cloak who ahd been the one to ask the other cloaks if they were going to leave was flying at top speed. But he was not flying high in the air, he was flying in the air, just straight down a cliff. "Crap not quite fast enough! Why'd they give me this insane guy" He thought to himself as he threw his cloak away and caught the kid by the ankle, his wings, which were soft white angel like wings were only just strong enough to support them both. He stopped and grabbed hold of a rather jutting out rock, he pulled himself up onto it and planted the kid on the rock as well, thankfully it was strong enough to hold them both, he was wheezing and trying to catch his breath. His hair was light blond and spiky, his eyes were a dark gray and he was pretty okay looking minus the crazy fashion sense.
    Last edited by Portizan; 03-24-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Akira kicked the last thug off and then she wrapped her injuries which were minor. "Now if any of you want to try and attack me, you better be ready to leave Earth!" She took her bag walking off, kicking off ones hand that grabbed her ankle. She thought she heard people talking about her but just walked home. She felt a force grab her back into the alleyway.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Fitz messed about with the string caught between his fingers. He flicked it side to side and then back and forwards. It was quite entertaining. He was so fasinated with it.
    "DAMN YOU!" shouted a voice by him. Suddenly broken from his trance Fitz looked at the one who had shouted. It was some random person. Where had he seen him before?
    "Damn you man. You insult me and then ignore me." The figure seemed angry at Fitz. Fitz couldn't figure out why. But he had a nice hat. A very nice hat.
    "Stop it! Stop getting destracted. I've been hitting you for ten minutes now and you have just sat there and stared at string." He went for something in his pocket. "Your going to pay now." He pulled out a knife.
    Fitz reacted straight away. Why? He didn't know. It was instinct. He moved fast and smacked the person in the fore head. The person fell quickly the blow and shock knocking them out. Fitz lent over him.
    "Your dress sense sucks." He said. Had he said that before? He forgot if he had. Suddenly he noticed the hat again.
    "Nice hat." He picked it up and put it on. It flattened his hair slightly. He then picked up his bag and began walking again. Where? He wasn't sure he just walked, while staring at a quite interesting shape in the sky.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alistair walked alone down the streets of downtown Dallas. The night sky held a nice breeze that cooled his skin with each, and every gust it blow off. He sighed to himself as he walked with his hands in his pockets. His eyes were closed as he continued to walk in no real direction. Shortly after, fifteen or so minutes, a small group of thugs came from behind anything that was around. Alistair only sighed, and walked the other way. Only to have them follow him.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Tilly's arms were securitly around alistar's neck as her head rested on his left shouder. Her legs where wrapped around his waist and she breathed softly showing she was sleeping. she muttered something that sounded like "no i don't like carrots" and wiggled slightly before she calmed down again adjusting her head a bit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"I don't need this! Syphor made a wild hand gesture and slammed the door as he left his mother's house.

"Syphor get back here! Alright, don't even think of coming back if you leave again!" His mom threatened him emptily as she always did.

The teenage dream, the egotistic wonder of Vietnam, the loose-lipped-tight-fisted-take-no-prisoners warrior that was Syphor walked away from his house and out into the mountainous terrain of his hometown. His attitude towards life had lifted him over all that had stood in his way. He'd overcome the greed of his father, the poverty of his mother, and the anger and hatred of being a teenager.

He overcame the pain and hate by letting it leak from his mouth. The torture that he endured fell out of him in the form of beats and rhymes. He created verse after verse of this home grown therapy. With it, he treated himself day in and day out. He was mumbling words now, trying to express himself while admiring the scenery of mountains and valleys. One of these valleys, Syphor did not see. He put one foot in front of the other until there was no more ground. He fell...

Syphor did not scream nor did he rush to grab something before he fell off the cliff. Maybe he had stepped off the cliff on purpose. No, suicide had never been an option for him and his pain gave him reason to create music. Maybe he didn't scream because the wind rushing past his skin gave him the rush that he also got when he faced off in a rap battle with the thugs downtown. Maybe Syphor didn't scream because he knew that today was not his day to die. He would be ok...he just knew it...
    ~The One and Only~

Junior Member Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 10:47 PM
    Threads

(well I figure this is enough time for all of you guys to post. For all of thsoe who did not please post at anytime within my next three posts since that will be the introductory portion)

Akira-

"Evenin' little lady" Ten whispered into Akira's ear as he held her close to him via his ripped off cloak sleeve, he used to cover her mouth and used his other arm to press her towards him. "Your alot smaller up close, anyway the name's Ten. I'm in charge of you as of now, I will make sure you don't get in trouble and also make sure that you receive one random power from my list. So I'm gonna say...number two. Thats I think time manupilation but the ability will practically kill you, in fact technically you will be dead, trust me kid don't use it too much. Anyways see you around" He muttered quietly as he grew his bat wings and took flight letting Akira go and winking.

Fitz-

Nine stopped roughly four feet from the ground and ten feet from Fitz, his wings flapped tirelessly as he hovered. "Hello Fitz" Nine shouted as he dropped out of the sky and walked towards his contender. When he was right in front of him he glanced at his hat but just shook his head with a look of mild amusement. "You have been chosen among many human teenagers to compete in a very special tournament and I am in charge of you. I will explain the rules if you are interested and will still explain them even if you are not, long story short, either compete or get your *** handed to you by the other fighters those are your choices. May I suggest option one." Nine asked sarcastically as he took out a cigarette and lit it using a match and a practiced motion/

Alistar/Tilly -

Endless leaned against the lamppost with a look of indifference, how could he, a royal prince of the Hellion Tribe be demoted to such things as an Adviser. It was insulting it was prepositrous it was insanity was what it was. As he leaned he noticed the apperance of a bird much too large to be a bird. He looked over his shoulder and took out his Battle comp he scanned the area and was shocked to see over four competitors gathered in this area, two of them were together but not fighting however two others were making their way towards his combatantant an unexpected turn of events true but he wanted to see the true extent of this Alistar Crows Abilities and the other fighter. He checked over his shoulder one more time to see Tilly according to his Battle comp riding on Alistar's back.

Plou watched Endless, she was shaking from head to toe. Everybody in the Celestial World knew about Endless Fulio he was the Hellion prince and he had killed dozens of Celestials alone with only his powers to help him, what if he decided to kill her, it wasn;t agaisnt the rules for Advisers to fight other Advisers, she was terrified. "I'm sorry Tilly but I can't help you, not right now" She whispered as she covered her head with her hands.

Syphor- "Hey brat just what do you think your doing HUH!? You trying to get me AND you killed?!?!" Sieg shouted at Syphor as he stood up and leaned against the rock face. His face was a amask of frustration and worry. "How am I gonna get us outta here" He whispered but then it donned on him, sure it was dangerous but it couldn't be much more dangerous then what was gonna happen if they climbed or tried to fly. "hey kid, this may be hard to swallow but stick with me okay, I'm your Adviser and I can give you a special power but you can only choose one final one. The only one that can save us from this place is this one "The Ability to walk on air while singing" thats it. If you Agree then just nod or something, cause I wanna go" He explained as he stretched his wings, readying them for flight.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"What the?! Who the?! Oh, never mind." She started walking home. "Mom, I'm home." She heard her mother call for her. "My Akira! Come hug your mother!" Her mother wrapped her arms around her. "Mom your sick you need to rest not hug me..." Akira lit some Essence pots to allow her mother to relax and fall asleep. She walked down stairs after blowing out the fire. "Onee-chan? *cough* Can I have some water?" Akira looked down at her sister. "Sure. Now take your medicine with it ok?" She saw her sister drink it and go upstairs. That Ten guy...what did he mean by power? It must of been my imagination maybe the fight and all this work made me illusional.... Yea thats all I'm just tired maybe he wont appear... She thought to herself. She walked outside to the back yard and climbed up the wall. She sat looking up at birds.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"I knew I was safe. So the ability to walk on air but while singing? If you mean sing like the little girl down the street then I'm sorry but I can blow your mind if I got the right beat!" Syphor nodded at the wing being and felt his blood rush as the rush of his music filled him, "Never once took my side, never once saved my hide. Why torture me me like you do, hurt me through and through?-"

It wasn't a masterpiece but it worked. Syphor put one foot down on the open air and it stayed. He kept his voice working, slow and steady so not to run out of words, and he walked his way back to the cliff's edge.

"Wow...that was...that was awesome!" The young gun danced around like a child before he remebered the being that helped him out, "Yo! I never caught your name man!"

~The One and Only~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Fitz blinked as he watched the figure fly down near him. Suddenly he started talking. Fitz was amazed. He just stared.
    "Wow! This guy is cool." He thought to himself. Fitz was utterly focused on his wings before slowly his mind wondered of to what it would be like to have wings of his own. Then he could travel so much easier. It would be awesome. But he guessed he traveled well now so wouldn't need it. However to fly would still be cool. He laugh at the birds as he went by. Plus he wouldn't have to pay bus fares.

May I suggest option one." Nine asked sarcastically

"What?" Fitz suddenly realised he was still being talked to and hadn't been paying any attention. His attention was completly somewhere else. He scratched his head.
    "Err...sure. What was that one again?" He laughed.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Closed Thread

Thread Information