AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [Class] Phluff's random tags

Sephiroth Fan Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 01:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [Class] Phluff's random tags

Yeah, that's my nickname, Phluff. These are just random signatures or tags that I made.

Above are my newest, and below are some of my oldest. I tried to pick out my best ones.

Bang...Bang.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Random and still so good , actually from your newest part , the last one is the best , it looks like its from Alien vs prediator i think , anyways , the use of colors and the darkness thing going on it , its really good to look at.

Good job , keep posting your work!
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Sephiroth Fan Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, the top three are my newest, but thanks for the comment. I'm actually looking for some help making better tags.

Bang...Bang.

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzelsberger View Post
    Actually, the top three are my newest, but thanks for the comment. I'm actually looking for some help making better tags.
    Oh sorry i think i wrote the wrong thing but dont thank me for the comment , its my pleasure.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

You should work on your color control, most of them seems way too over saturated in my opinion. Also, whenever you're making a signature try to keep to one particular style (smudging, vector...etc) I'll give you more feedback later.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm trying to find "my" style, but I'm needing help with getting it. If you want/could you could get me some tuts, please.

Bang...Bang.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Good job. You have a good style and seem to be developing effectively. I praise your usage of filters.

Anyway, your signatures do lack a few things, the primary one is that some of them arent well lit to fit the colors. Like some of them are either really too bright or arent bright enough to bring out the colors and flow, etc. I think sometihng that might help you very fast is either use a Curves Adjustment layer, or make a new layer, go to Image > Apply Image, then Filter> Render > Lighting Effects. The dialog box that pops up will allow you to mess with the lighting and the shadows, and it should help you out when deciding what features you want emphasized.

Anyway, there are other minors things, but I think you should start with lighting. Kudos to you on a good job with these.

Junior Member Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja has a reputation beyond repute Niesja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2009 12:26 PM
    Threads

your last ones are the best,
    but don't make them too glossy Ö
    and put your render in a different focus than the middle.
    and use ur filter carefully/change opacity blend the filtered layer etc.
    some advice for colors
    duplicate layer -> color variations -> set settings on color (change when needed opacity and blend the parts u need).
    or just selective color : )

class... rating...

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Wow really nice style....I like the Edward one....And your Blending is really good...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Serated: The reason they might seem too dark, or too bright, is the fact that I'm on an lcd laptop screen, so it's a little different from my view and everyone else's.

@Niesja: My skills with colour are coming along, though I will catch myself screwing around and getting reds next to blues. That kind of pisses me off when it happens to me, though I just go back and fix it. I know that I'm still a low class, but I wanted people to be as harsh as they could, while still telling the truth.

@Everyone: I hope that you enjoy looking at these p.o.s.' and I hope that I can make some pretty good looking ones for you. Also, if you want to give me a challenge, just give me a render and style that you want to see. Though, I do hold the right to decline, if I either don't know how, or don't like the style.

Bang...Bang.

Closed Thread

Thread Information