AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: *SPOILERS* Did Euphie Escape...

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie View Post
    My post # 110 "Do The Eyes Have It? # 2" 08/09/09 on page # 5 of this thread is also important.
    Actually, none of it is important. Stop posting and get a life.

" I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

I am not done with this thread yet. I have though of yet another argument to show that Euphemia almost certainly defeated her geass command before Lelouch shot her, and I will get about to posting it as soon as time permits.

In the meantime, you could think and see if you recognize how Euphemia's behavior was almost totally different from that you would expect from someone controlled by a geass command.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2014 04:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

In the meantime, you could think and see if you recognize how Euphemia's behavior was almost totally different from that you would expect from someone controlled by a geass command.
    Not really (although, you are the one with the burden of proof here). How does one typically act while influenced by the Geass? Of all of the people who were controlled by a Geass command, unless they were being prevented from carrying out the order, their personalities DID NOT CHANGE. Lelouch's personality didn't change, Nunnally's personality didn't change, Shirley's personality didn't change, Cornelia's personality didn't change, Suzaku's personality didn't change, Schneizel's personality didn't change. Hell, almost all of Ashford Academy was under the influence of a Geass command and their personalities didn't change either (something you might have realized if you had watched R2, but whatever). So why the hell is Euphemia any different from the rest of these people?

Again, Euphemia was as nice and polite as could be at first, even going as far as asking the Japanese to kindly kill themselves. When this (obviously) didn't work, she basically turned into a killer (I believe you have pointed this out yourself). When Lelouch confronted her, again, she was nice and polite as he wasn't trying to stop her; it could also be because of the fact he was the one who gave her the freaking command in the first place.

So, what are talking abo-

Actually, never mind, Don't tell me. I don't give a damn.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2014 07:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    How come even before I went to this thread,I knew Proeuphie started this?

Also,a big one-sided aguement came up?
    Because no-one on this forum would ever start a thread that wholly promotes Euphemia-ism and completely denounce Lelouch.

It's not even an argument.

Really.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Because no-one on this forum would ever start a thread that wholly promotes Euphemia-ism and completely denounce Lelouch.

Really.
    Or start a thread claiming that Euphemia broke the Geass.
    This is my war face.

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Or start a thread claiming that Euphemia broke the Geass.
    I will give you a hint about my latest proof that Euphemia almost certainly defeated her geass command before Lelouch shot her.

During the period when I claim that Euphemia was almost entirely free of the geass, Euphemia did not do something that you would have done in the same situation if you were controlled by her geass commmand. And don't say it is because Euphie had a different personality from your personality, since it was something which Euphemai did do during a period when we both agree that she was controlled by her geass command.

And during the disputed period, when Euphemia did not do the action in question, there was a moment when a geass-controlled Euphemia would have more of a motivation for doing it than when she did do it while she certainly was controlled by her geass.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post

Really.
    No. It's not an argument because the rest of you hardly ever come up with anything valid enough to help me perfect my case.

マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

No. It's not an argument because the rest of you hardly ever come up with anything valid enough to help me perfect my case.

We can hardly help you with your case when it's barely even valid.

Truth: Euphemia was under the control of Geass right up to the moment she died. And her death was in episode 23, so I say yay for you almost completing the first season.

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Holy CRAP this thread is STILL GOING? I left this site almost a year ago O_o
    Someone must be keeping everyone here with geass <.< >.>

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

And during the disputed period, when Euphemia did not do the action in question, there was a moment when a geass-controlled Euphemia would have more of a motivation for doing it than when she did do it while she certainly was controlled by her geass.
    THAT'S it? That's your proof? Yeah, not only have we gone over this before, I JUST told you about in my very last post. By the way, I don't quite like what you are insinuating about me in your last post. Of course, for some reason, you believe that outright insulting me and pissing me off makes me respect you (and AGAIN, in order for me to take you seriously, I need to have respect for you and you need respect from me; neither one is present at the moment).

Your position is (apparently, because there can't be much else to your argument; a boat with holes is a terrible boat but a boat without a base is hardly a boat at all) that when Lelouch approached Euphemia, she wasn't behaving like someone who was being controlled by the Geass. HOWEVER, since this is YOUR thread and YOUR argument, YOU need to prove, using actual evidence from the show, not your convoluted as hell speculations, that YOUR argument is right AND that MY argument is wrong. If you can't do either, then you FAIL.

My argument is that there is no inherent personality change within a person when they are under the influence of the Geass under normal conditions (unless the command indicates as such). Proof, you ask? Well, when Lelouch was being controlled, when Nunnally was being controlled, when Schneizel was being controlled, when Shirley was being controlled, when Cornelia was being controlled, when Suzaku was being controlled, when Villeta was being controlled, when almost the the ENTIRE STUDENT BODY of Ashford Academy was being controlled, their personalities did NOT change (in fact, what good would the Geass be if it was that obvious, where there was a specific behavior that gave them away?). The ONLY times when this happens is when the command stipulates that they act a certain way or when they are being prevented from carrying out the command.

Euphemia is no exception to this. The VERY FIRST THING she did was ask the Japanese if they would kindly kill themselves since she is a very kind and trusting person. It was only when they didn't comply (and in effect prevented Euphemia from carrying out her order) that Euphemia's personality changed (you yourself have even told me this); her personality went back to normal when she was talking to Lelouch because he wasn't trying to stop her (and since he was her brother and she trusted him, why would she think that he was trying to stop her?) and possibly because Lelouch is the person who gave her the command in THE FIRST PLACE!!

So there you go. Your argument is that Euphemia's behavior when Lelouch approached her is not indicative of someone being controlled by the Geass, so therefore she must have broken it by then (or at least escaped its control...whatever that means besides breaking it). My counter-argument is that not only is there no such indicative behavior for someone being controlled by the Geass, no other character in the series has shown any difference in personality when they were being controlled (unless the command stipulated as such), meaning that Euphemia acted no differently than anyone else (in fact, her behavior proves the rule) and that your argument has no true premise (you now need to prove me wrong).

Since your premise is not true, your conclusion MUST be false, as a valid argument can't have a true premise and a false conclusion (or vice-versa).

Your move again, troll (you need to join a debate team; you suck at this).
    This is my war face.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by +Namiko+ View Post
    Holy CRAP this thread is STILL GOING? I left this site almost a year ago O_o
    Someone must be keeping everyone here with geass <.< >.>
    Yes and that Geass is called: "proEuphie". It might make your eyes bleed out of your ears.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

zzzzzzzzzzzz...ah aaah AAAAAAHHHHHCOOOOOO!!!!!!!! are we done yet?

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

Default Re: *SPOILERS* Did Euphie Escape...

She had the red glowy things in her eyes and was talking about killing the Japanese when Lelouch shot her.

She clearly didn't.

Junior Member brolyeuphyfusion is on a distinguished road brolyeuphyfusion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 09:26 AM
    Threads

Default Re: *SPOILERS* Did Euphie Escape...

Yes in my opinion. As can be seen in episode 23, she overcame Lelouch's power in the end. Lulu thinks his geas is invincible when it's clearly not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread Information