AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Results 251 to 264 of 264

Thread: *SPOILERS* Did Euphie Escape...

  1. #251
    #1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    4,420.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Threads
    2
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie View Post
    My post # 110 "Do The Eyes Have It? # 2" 08/09/09 on page # 5 of this thread is also important.
    Actually, none of it is important. Stop posting and get a life.


    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron



    Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

  2. #252
    Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    9,537.87
    Gender
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    someplace
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I am not done with this thread yet. I have though of yet another argument to show that Euphemia almost certainly defeated her geass command before Lelouch shot her, and I will get about to posting it as soon as time permits.

    In the meantime, you could think and see if you recognize how Euphemia's behavior was almost totally different from that you would expect from someone controlled by a geass command.

  3. #253
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    36,840.48
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2014 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    23
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    2232
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie View Post
    In the meantime, you could think and see if you recognize how Euphemia's behavior was almost totally different from that you would expect from someone controlled by a geass command.
    Not really (although, you are the one with the burden of proof here). How does one typically act while influenced by the Geass? Of all of the people who were controlled by a Geass command, unless they were being prevented from carrying out the order, their personalities DID NOT CHANGE. Lelouch's personality didn't change, Nunnally's personality didn't change, Shirley's personality didn't change, Cornelia's personality didn't change, Suzaku's personality didn't change, Schneizel's personality didn't change. Hell, almost all of Ashford Academy was under the influence of a Geass command and their personalities didn't change either (something you might have realized if you had watched R2, but whatever). So why the hell is Euphemia any different from the rest of these people?

    Again, Euphemia was as nice and polite as could be at first, even going as far as asking the Japanese to kindly kill themselves. When this (obviously) didn't work, she basically turned into a killer (I believe you have pointed this out yourself). When Lelouch confronted her, again, she was nice and polite as he wasn't trying to stop her; it could also be because of the fact he was the one who gave her the freaking command in the first place.

    So, what are talking abo-

    Actually, never mind, Don't tell me. I don't give a damn.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  4. #254
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ's Avatar
    Gil
    55,511.11
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2014 07:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Age
    21
    Threads
    88
    Posts
    2,569
    Blog Entries
    113
    AL Lyrics
    2021
    Rep Power
    1671
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    How come even before I went to this thread,I knew Proeuphie started this?

    Also,a big one-sided aguement came up?
    Because no-one on this forum would ever start a thread that wholly promotes Euphemia-ism and completely denounce Lelouch.

    It's not even an argument.

    Really.


  5. #255
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    36,840.48
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2014 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    23
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    2232
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Because no-one on this forum would ever start a thread that wholly promotes Euphemia-ism and completely denounce Lelouch.

    It's not even an argument.

    Really.
    Or start a thread claiming that Euphemia broke the Geass.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  6. #256
    Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    9,537.87
    Gender
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    someplace
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Or start a thread claiming that Euphemia broke the Geass.
    I will give you a hint about my latest proof that Euphemia almost certainly defeated her geass command before Lelouch shot her.

    During the period when I claim that Euphemia was almost entirely free of the geass, Euphemia did not do something that you would have done in the same situation if you were controlled by her geass commmand. And don't say it is because Euphie had a different personality from your personality, since it was something which Euphemai did do during a period when we both agree that she was controlled by her geass command.

    And during the disputed period, when Euphemia did not do the action in question, there was a moment when a geass-controlled Euphemia would have more of a motivation for doing it than when she did do it while she certainly was controlled by her geass.

  7. #257
    Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    9,537.87
    Gender
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    someplace
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    464
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Because no-one on this forum would ever start a thread that wholly promotes Euphemia-ism and completely denounce Lelouch.

    It's not even an argument.

    Really.
    No. It's not an argument because the rest of you hardly ever come up with anything valid enough to help me perfect my case.

  8. #258
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ's Avatar
    Gil
    55,511.11
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2014 07:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Age
    21
    Threads
    88
    Posts
    2,569
    Blog Entries
    113
    AL Lyrics
    2021
    Rep Power
    1671
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie View Post
    No. It's not an argument because the rest of you hardly ever come up with anything valid enough to help me perfect my case.

    We can hardly help you with your case when it's barely even valid.

    Truth: Euphemia was under the control of Geass right up to the moment she died. And her death was in episode 23, so I say yay for you almost completing the first season.


  9. #259
    Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    539.44
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    unda' da' sea
    Threads
    52
    Posts
    523
    Rep Power
    330

    Default

    Holy CRAP this thread is STILL GOING? I left this site almost a year ago O_o
    Someone must be keeping everyone here with geass <.< >.>


    Fatal Frame II




    Because Friendship is MAGIC!

  10. #260
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    36,840.48
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2014 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    23
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    2232
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie View Post
    And during the disputed period, when Euphemia did not do the action in question, there was a moment when a geass-controlled Euphemia would have more of a motivation for doing it than when she did do it while she certainly was controlled by her geass.
    THAT'S it? That's your proof? Yeah, not only have we gone over this before, I JUST told you about in my very last post. By the way, I don't quite like what you are insinuating about me in your last post. Of course, for some reason, you believe that outright insulting me and pissing me off makes me respect you (and AGAIN, in order for me to take you seriously, I need to have respect for you and you need respect from me; neither one is present at the moment).

    Your position is (apparently, because there can't be much else to your argument; a boat with holes is a terrible boat but a boat without a base is hardly a boat at all) that when Lelouch approached Euphemia, she wasn't behaving like someone who was being controlled by the Geass. HOWEVER, since this is YOUR thread and YOUR argument, YOU need to prove, using actual evidence from the show, not your convoluted as hell speculations, that YOUR argument is right AND that MY argument is wrong. If you can't do either, then you FAIL.

    My argument is that there is no inherent personality change within a person when they are under the influence of the Geass under normal conditions (unless the command indicates as such). Proof, you ask? Well, when Lelouch was being controlled, when Nunnally was being controlled, when Schneizel was being controlled, when Shirley was being controlled, when Cornelia was being controlled, when Suzaku was being controlled, when Villeta was being controlled, when almost the the ENTIRE STUDENT BODY of Ashford Academy was being controlled, their personalities did NOT change (in fact, what good would the Geass be if it was that obvious, where there was a specific behavior that gave them away?). The ONLY times when this happens is when the command stipulates that they act a certain way or when they are being prevented from carrying out the command.

    Euphemia is no exception to this. The VERY FIRST THING she did was ask the Japanese if they would kindly kill themselves since she is a very kind and trusting person. It was only when they didn't comply (and in effect prevented Euphemia from carrying out her order) that Euphemia's personality changed (you yourself have even told me this); her personality went back to normal when she was talking to Lelouch because he wasn't trying to stop her (and since he was her brother and she trusted him, why would she think that he was trying to stop her?) and possibly because Lelouch is the person who gave her the command in THE FIRST PLACE!!

    So there you go. Your argument is that Euphemia's behavior when Lelouch approached her is not indicative of someone being controlled by the Geass, so therefore she must have broken it by then (or at least escaped its control...whatever that means besides breaking it). My counter-argument is that not only is there no such indicative behavior for someone being controlled by the Geass, no other character in the series has shown any difference in personality when they were being controlled (unless the command stipulated as such), meaning that Euphemia acted no differently than anyone else (in fact, her behavior proves the rule) and that your argument has no true premise (you now need to prove me wrong).

    Since your premise is not true, your conclusion MUST be false, as a valid argument can't have a true premise and a false conclusion (or vice-versa).

    Your move again, troll (you need to join a debate team; you suck at this).
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  11. #261
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ has a reputation beyond repute マルメロ's Avatar
    Gil
    55,511.11
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2014 07:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Age
    21
    Threads
    88
    Posts
    2,569
    Blog Entries
    113
    AL Lyrics
    2021
    Rep Power
    1671
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by +Namiko+ View Post
    Holy CRAP this thread is STILL GOING? I left this site almost a year ago O_o
    Someone must be keeping everyone here with geass <.< >.>
    Yes and that Geass is called: "proEuphie". It might make your eyes bleed out of your ears.



  12. #262
    Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    15,718.21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Age
    24
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    240

    Default

    zzzzzzzzzzzz...ah aaah AAAAAAHHHHHCOOOOOO!!!!!!!! are we done yet?

  13. #263
    Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    2,880.89
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Only In Your Dreams
    Age
    17
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    353
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    204
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: revolucionary

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Did Euphie Escape...

    She had the red glowy things in her eyes and was talking about killing the Japanese when Lelouch shot her.

    She clearly didn't.


  14. #264
    Junior Member brolyeuphyfusion is on a distinguished road brolyeuphyfusion's Avatar
    Gil
    515.25
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 09:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Did Euphie Escape...

    Yes in my opinion. As can be seen in episode 23, she overcame Lelouch's power in the end. Lulu thinks his geas is invincible when it's clearly not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts