AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Odd Thoughts

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Odd Thoughts

Picking over the Random thread, I decided odd thoughts. Because the random thread was about that.
    Random thoughts that pass through your head.
    So please tell me the thoughts that pass through your head at times when doing activities.

Playing video games:

Sometimes playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion makes me think weird things. Such as one time I realized food flies so high in the sky, and I wondered how does that happen.
    And then I was laughing cause one time I dropped a pair of clothes and thought, "Even when enemies are around he still has time to fold the clothes so neatly on the ground"

What are your thoughts?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

When im driving i start to think about who ill talk to on the net when i get home and dont watch the road.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Junior Member Mika Miaka is on a distinguished road Mika Miaka's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 11:52 PM
    Threads

I like this thread! ^__^ I don't see why we can't just have a random odd thoughts thread Plus, I think it would encourage people to post more!

Random: I hate having to write a paper. And I am really good at procrastinating. :P

Edit:
    When im driving i start to think about who ill talk to on the net when i get home and dont watch the road.
    Haha, I do that too, my mind wanders sometimes when I'm driving home, and then when I get home, I have no idea how I got there and don't really remember the time I spent driving . . . and I'm like, how did I even get home safely? It's weird. . . ^__^
    Last edited by Mika Miaka; 03-20-2009 at 11:57 PM.

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

mine would be if zombies would attack and eat us and if i need weapons and lots of ammo this happen when i play re alot

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:27 AM
    Threads

when i'm goin' to school i always think that the car has been put onto fire by someone and i'm trying to rescue myself anbd the others too and then how do i rescue myself that's really very wierd.
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

When i talk to girls i plan romantic nights out with them, i win this thread. =D

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When my parents drive me through Columbus at night and I see Buckeye stadium, all the flashing lights, and tall buildings (all while listening to L.A. Woman)

I think I'm in some kind of 60's documentary.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Well i have been playing violin so much that i sleep , wake up , think about new violin pieces to work on and sometimes in human figures i see big violin structures in my head and dont see whos standing in front of me , thats really odd and trust me a realy hard one to deal with.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

Man, I always have weird, twisted, or sexual thoughts running through my head. If I didn't have these thoughts, I wouldn't be who I am today: a weird, twisted, dirty-minded child.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I watched horror movies sometimes and wondered to myself a lot. Like why are you going outside there is a killer out there? Shouldn't you not go out? Why don't you try to defend yourself?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I once had thoughts about emotions and love. I felt so defiled. Reciting the truth tables for common logical operators made it all better. Modus Tollens... Modus Ponens... Modus Tollendo Ponens... Modus Ponendo Tollens...
    Last edited by Eris; 03-21-2009 at 07:06 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
    When i talk to girls i plan romantic nights out with them, i win this thread. =D
    I would say those were perminantly normal thoughts for a hetrosexual male! considerably less perverted than they might be too. Well, depending on what your plans involve I guess...

I often have weird thoughts when walking down a crowded street - I imagine just going along in combat, taking out everyone I pass. Worrying. Also when writing I wonder if letters like e, s and r are greedy because they crop up so much...
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

The Local Vampire XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2011 08:23 PM
    Threads

I sometimes think "What would happen if..." kind of stuff. =P
    I also like to think of me in a battle with a gun or two and some swords taking out a bunch of enemies. =P

~Beautiful set made by *Tsuki* <333

<--Clicky, plz!

I gave you my heart to keep in your possession. It's very fragile and the only one I have left, so please don't break it. <3

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

When I ride my motorcycle, I always have Wierd Al's "White And Nerdy" going through my head. I still like the song, but dernit I am riding my motorcycle? Can't I get the Top Gun theme or something??

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaSOCOM View Post
    When I ride my motorcycle, I always have Wierd Al's "White And Nerdy" going through my head. I still like the song, but dernit I am riding my motorcycle? Can't I get the Top Gun theme or something??

Peace,
    DaSOCOM
    The ideal music for any sort of transportation is the , with the voice over sounding like he's both frisky and constipated.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

Some of my favorite random thoughts (I write them down on index cards I ALWAYS carry with me in case I come up with good ideas)...

"If we used bacon as money, would change be given in bacon bits?"

"If I was forced to eat somebody, would I want it to be a stranger, or somebody I knew but didn't like much?"

"If there were really cat-girls, bunny-girls, etc., how would that affect society's views on bestiality?"

"If one day you didn't wear any underwear, but you didn't tell anyone, did it really matter? If it didn't, why not refuse to wear underwear at all, but never tell anyone? Or, why don't we all just never wear underwear? What if most people never wear underwear and I just don't realize it?"

"Boys bikes have a high bar that [causes groin injury]. Girls bikes have a lower bar that lets us avoid that. But if a boy rides a bike with a 'girly-bar' he is teased by other boys... WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES?!? Why can't we men just agree that avoiding [groin injuries] is a good idea and all ride bikes with 'girly bars' and call them 'manly bars'?"

Usually my thoughts begin as questions... Sometimes I have to save really thinking about my answers until later (depending on when/where I have the thought) because I like to treat them all with the seriousness and depth of thought that I would give important questions. I don't write down my answers, either because A) writing out a full argument for a position would take too long, or B) I don't want to influence my answers if I think about the question again at a later date.

Senior Member Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice|'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2009 02:19 AM
    Threads

Knowing my mind, it would have something to do with zombies and pancakes.. Not sure why, but my mind is extremely random..

Or maybe something like..

If the world was made of cheese would it be gone by now? xD

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

While watching a zombie video, I wondered why the zombies ate everybody instead of usning them like cattle? Cause once they're gone, the zombies' food supply is gone. Also, since they attack in packs, is there an Alpha Zombie? And if so, how do they rank themselves
    While watching a horror movie and saw a girl going upstairs, I thought she's just giving him a view of the city as he kills her. Cause she's effectively trapping herself up there.

Junior Member Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec has a reputation beyond repute Adamec's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2009 01:59 PM
    Threads

I think too much. When I get bored, I get plenty of odd thoughts.

Sometimes I get some kind of a "mental screensaver" going on. I visualize all these floating lines, colors, and geometric shapes flying around.

Other times I think back to how I used to always hear movies being described as "cult sensations" and I imagine movies - or really, just about anything else - actually having a real life cult.

The hooded figure grappled frantically with the rectangular device in his left hand. With a blinding flash and a piercing shriek, the image of a grizzled sea captain bathed the blackened room in a brilliant glow and the call to worship was sounded. "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

The grim crowd of worshipers, invigorated by the voice of the Great Prophet, leapt to their feet and dutifully screamed "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!"

If I get really bored, I pick someone who happens to be close to me and fabricate the story of their lives on the spot.

"Gerald". An ordinary enough name for an ordinary-enough man standing behind the counter of the local Starbucks and picking his nose when he thought nobody was looking. What nobody could have guessed was that Gerald's "nose picking" was actually him sending an encoded message over thousands of miles to a terrorist organization using a transmitter lodged in his ample nasal cavity.
    Last edited by Adamec; 03-23-2009 at 11:44 PM.

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

when in school:
    why aren't clouds solid?
    man im freaking bored
    dude if they kept talking about how good estascy is im shoving some paper in their mouth!
    banana banana banana terracotta banana banana banana terracotta pie...(repeat about 3 times)

when im talking to my ex:
    why dont you talk to me anymore?
    why are you excited about asian trail mix?
    dude why did we break again exactly?
    lol (actually my thought xD)

when im playing kingdom hearts 2:
    axel, become real and be my boyfirend
    sora why do you keep asking for Riku...he isn't in any other worlds besides the hidden one
    man this is too violent for disney characters
    why is cloud in this game?
    why aren't i one of leon's mistresses?
    a virtual simulation of this game would make me angry(lol)

when im playing any videogame:
    dude this is totally rigged!
    mann...what a throwed back con!
    ice cream is good with brownies

when im eating:
    om nom nom nom
    i want taco bell instead (when im not eating it)
    banana banana banana terracotta (yes that again)

when im walking home from school:
    i should write this novel next!
    lets sing a song that's totally contradicting to the title
    geez it's a long walk
    i wish i had manga to read
    do i have a text yet?
    why does it have to be so far
    i wish that were my house
    when i get home im going to sleep (i never do when i get home)

when i'm sleeping:
    HA too much to even list
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

How hard would I have to throw something on the moon for it to fly into the Earth?
    Why is there a golf channel?
    How is it that I often see talented actors in low budget movies, while I see Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible?
    I can't stay submurged in water, I always unintentionally float back up.
    Would it be funny to strap a bunch of hamsters to my fingers and tickle people with their tiny hamster feet?
    I want brass knuckles that say "Justice" backwards. So when I become a superhero, everyone I punched would have "Justice" written on them. I'd be Captain Justice. Hurhur
    Why does posting here entertain me so much?

Junior Member NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique has a reputation beyond repute NeigeMelancholique's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 05:29 AM
    Threads

Too tired to think of anything, but today I was wondering about bomb raids. What the best methods would be to... uhm... hide or something.
    Then my thoughts drifted off and I started thinking about green tea ice cream. ... and found myself on the other side of the road, happily eating ice cream and having a jolly good time. Grndl. :|

Otherwise those normal "WHAT IF" thoughts.
    "What if the ink of my pen were chocolate? What if this paper were edible? Would I go on and gobble up everything as I write? Would I manage to hold the crave back and just be strong? Would I - *goes to fridge and gets chocolate* *omnomnom*"
    I could write a book about your mind.
    You could never write a word about my life.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 08:23 AM
    Threads

I find that when I play RPGs like Final Fantasy, I eventually start wondering how long it's been since the characters last got a chance to bathe, and whether their clothes are getting smelly from being worn for so long.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I go nuts for donuts!!! Sprinkled are my favorite and coconut is a close second.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 12:44 PM
    Threads

While riding the bus back home I start /a/ related threads in my mind, complete with '3D pig disgusting!', '-random character- is mai waifu/husbando', 'so ronery ;_;' and others comments like that.

Sometimes I make myself giggle.
    Pope hat gives you the power to flyyyy!

Jibun Wooo~

Closed Thread

Thread Information