Wallpaper of the Month: April
The theme is manga, so can you make a wallpaper with nothing but it? Or is there a manga out there that you would love to see done? Colored or not, it a worth while entry… Good luck!
1) The wallpaper must be one of these four sizes. You DO NOT need to enter multiple sized versions. All entries must be a minimum of 1024x768 to a maximum of 1600x1200. Any walls smaller or larger than those sizes will not be posted in the voting.
2) Animation may NOT be used.
3) Check with Serated if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT (non-adjusted) April 16th, 2008
5) All entries MUST be have “Animewallpapers.com” on the bottom of your entry. Entries that do not have this will NOT be part of the competition unless edited.
6) You are to submit two versions of your wall. One with your username (along side “Animewallpapers.com) and one without it (for the voting thread).
7) By entering, you are giving ‘Animewallpapers.com’ irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).
1) You are only allowed to enter a wallpaper that has been created by YOU and has not been used in any other competition or posted anywhere else on the internet. The wallpaper should be made specifically for use only in that month's competition. Participants are entitled to submit ONE wallpaper per competition. Any entry that has been ripped/stolen will be immediately disqualified.
2) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of wallpaper author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH wallpapers being disqualified from the competition.
3) All comments regarding the WOTM competition should be made in the Theme Topic. Should you have any concerns or queries after the topic closure please contact Serated.
4) You are responsible for your entries arriving to Serated. Serated is not responsible for your entry not following any of the above rules or not following the theme. Your entry will be deleted without notification, so it is always good to double check your entry.
All entries and participants must abide by the aforementioned rules otherwise risk having their entry disqualified (incl. late or do not follow criteria of the theme).
All entries must be PMed to Serated by April 16th, all entries sent after will not be entered. Please label your message ‘WOTM April Entry.’
Stocks are completely optional.