AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: have you ever cried in your school?

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default have you ever cried in your school?

hey just tell me have you ever cried in your school? for any reason like someone was bullying you or you didn't score good marks and you brought a tsunami in your{out of your tears} but tell after second standard.

okay i have and really have cried in my school actually several times like in 5th one child sitting behind me was cheating my table test and i scored 10/10 so he too scored the same and my math teacher gave me E for letting him cheat my work and really i was crying like anything but this year i wasn't able to score well in my science exam and at that time so i was just crying and crying and crying and crying like anything and really even my class teacher got scared on seeing me cry like that actually in 2nd term about 60% of the class failed in science i wasn't amongst them and those failed children were so calm and serene and i got mad with tears.

so have you ever been so soft in school? if yes then tell hearing this is interesting.
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm . . . Well, I used to. Not much, but I was always a quiet person and I didn't like raising my hand, so when I did, it was really hard to speak, and up until 5th grade I came really close to crying every time I got a problem wrong. <.< I don't anymore, but I won't forget it . . .

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I usually don't especially in public, like in school. But one time I was in a real fear that made me hid and teared a bit.

When I was in middle school, people in my class always make fun of me cos I was the only Asian in class, and good at drawing and likes to draw a lot in class. One time I went back to class from the restroom, seeing a drawing of mine half finished was messed up, people drew sex organs all over it with pens. I knew who did it, so I told the teacher who trust me so much. The the teacher called the vice principal about this and sent me and the kids who were obviously the one who did it(cos they were surrounding my desk) to the office. The vice principal send each students individually one by one to her office. Lastly, they vice principal sent those kids all back to class, and sent me to her office. She all a sudden calling me the lying champion, and called me ignorant for no reason. She shouted at me that I was the one who drew those crap and blamed on the kids (she did favorites on those kids). She hit the tables, yelling at me and not listening to me, and sent e-mails to all the staff in school to watch for an Asian 7th grader who's name is Carmen, don't get permission to draw at all for the rest of the years in middle school. That was when I cried in front of her yelling at her, and hid in the restroom crying. That was a fear, because not even my mom would yell at me any further than that. And I was so in trouble, and closed to be expelled.

In my 8th grade year, I met a new student who joined the newspaper club. He knew that I liked to draw, and even asked me to draw a comic for the newspaper. He supported me and encouraged me not to care about any crap from that vice principal and not let her to be a racist. So I drew more than 20 comics for the school newspaper, and the whole school knew who was Carmen. Then I heard she was fired...Thank God!!!

Junior Member Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam has a reputation beyond repute Madam's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2009 12:47 PM
    Threads

I have not cried for over a year now, and even before that one time (which has a reasonable excuse behind it) I did not cry for several years prior. Even when in primary school I never cried at all.

I have always been an easy person that got along with all peers.
    I am not the person I was this morning... But then who am I? I do not know who I am. But how can I not know who I am, or who me is, when I am me? How can I not be me? I can not be someone else... and someone else cannot be I, because I am I and they are they.

Tis not male! drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 01:26 PM
    I live happily in a house with my family. (6 animals)
    Threads

The only time i remember really crying was in my senior year of high school.
    I had a woodshop class that required us to take off our jewelry for safety. Well i went to my next class, put my hand in my pocket and my class ring was gone. Lets take note my class ring costs around $300-400.
    So me and my bf looked all over for it and couldn't find it. I knew i'd be in sooo much trouble and was upset that i'd lost it so i started crying.
    4 days later a guy found it at our local mall like 5 miles away. It said my school name on it so he brought it back. ;_; there really are great people out there.
    Only fools accept the obvious and go no farther.
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.
    "I'll follow you everywhere you go in my oh-so-inconspicuous bright red car and convince myself you don't notice."
    4// Itchy. Tasty.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

I do all the time....Teachers help...=D

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have had a lot of school bullying.
    I'm now in independent schooling because of it.
    K-8th I have been bullied.
    And yes I have cried a few times.
    @Akichan: I had the same problem. Well not maybe the racist problem. But certainly, none of the teachers believed me in these issues. They always said they had to go with majority. And the majority of those students were bad children, they had problems with them before, and they were children who got suspended too. And yet I was the one they couldn't believe. The reasons I was having issues with school was because of them, I'm not naturally a bad student they just forced me to be bad to protect myself.
    I couldn't rely on the teachers nor the principals, I had to rely on my own strength for the most part.
    I understand how painful that can be. When no one believes you.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    @Akichan: I had the same problem. Well not maybe the racist problem. But certainly, none of the teachers believed me in these issues. They always said they had to go with majority. And the majority of those students were bad children, they had problems with them before, and they were children who got suspended too. And yet I was the one they couldn't believe. The reasons I was having issues with school was because of them, I'm not naturally a bad student they just forced me to be bad to protect myself.
    I couldn't rely on the teachers nor the principals, I had to rely on my own strength for the most part.
    I understand how painful that can be. When no one believes you.
    Especially when teachers does favorites.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once, after I thrashed someone's face with a tumbler filled with Sprite. It was really dramatic.

It's better if you guys don't see this, but:

Normally I'm the one who makes people cry =/ Those people who try to bully me always end up being the ones who cry >_>;

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I never cry. I may be small but I can handle a lot, mentally and physically.

This is not acted by purposely, I am just naturally tough!
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    Especially when teachers does favorites.
    It's very upsetting.
    We had a drug scandal at school and you know all the bad kids at school that were in the drug scandal, told the cops I was part of it.

Not only that, but one time I got punched in the noise.
    A friend called the police because the kids were following me home.
    And I'm the one with a chipped tooth and a bloody nose and the cops tell the parents and use they don't know who to believe.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    It's very upsetting.
    We had a drug scandal at school and you know all the bad kids at school that were in the drug scandal, told the cops I was part of it.

Not only that, but one time I got punched in the noise.
    A friend called the police because the kids were following me home.
    And I'm the one with a chipped tooth and a bloody nose and the cops tell the parents and use they don't know who to believe.
    w+t+f=it pisses me off.

Reminds me of a car accident me and my mom got into. No one got injured, but it was obvious that we got hit, and the cop sided with the one who hit as cos we are Asian and they both were white.

A big part of the factor could be the racial differences, or favorites.

I hope your tooth is alright now...

Senior Member Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice|'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2009 02:19 AM
    Threads

Probably twice, but I forget the reason. I think the first time was after the violent end of a relationship. The other I have no idea.

Just remembered.

Got punched in the face and had my nose broken, as well as all my memory of that day completely erased.

And no, I didn't do anything. I was just sitting there eating chips minding my own business when it happened.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The last time I cried must have been like... 14 years ago? It might have been in school, but it's so long time ago I can't really remember the circumstances.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have never cried at school. Well maybe in kindergarten but I can't remember.

The last time I cried was when the Sanrio store in my town closed back in January. <--- Not a joke
    Last edited by Baka; 03-19-2009 at 05:42 PM.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

.Celeste's fosterling Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2010 02:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to. But well...you have to live with idiots. There are too many of them. Unfortunately...v.v''
    Just ignore them and live your life. Punching them doesn't help at all. Believe me ^^''
    But I hate it when you are absolutely helpless and just have to endure it. I mean, insults coming from some idiots: Okay, I can take it. Racist comments: Why bother? Hustling: I just overlook it. Extreme violent actions though are just too much!

When I was 12 or 13 I was sitting in the tram and my 'friends' came. I don't remember if they were smiling or not, but they didn't seem THAT shocked. They told me that a black man got punched and kicked by some racist. u.u''
    Everyone was just watching. I for myself stood put. I mean I was a little girl. Weak and the other person was an adult. And I was unsure if I would get hit, too, because I am Asian. And there was noone who'd have helped me.
    But I sometimes ask myself if I could have done anything and I really regret doing nothing. I regret just sitting there and waiting while this horrible thing happened. >.<''
    I don't understand all these racists...really...*sigh*

*Iceflower*

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah :/ I have. Friggen sucked too I can't stand crying in public, but the day after I found out my boyfriend cheated on me I broke down sitting outside for lunch.

It sucks cuz once I feel the least bit of tearing in public I suddenly can't keep myself from crying.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The last time I cried in school was in 4th grade. In my elementary, classes were paired up like Kindergarten-1st, 2nd-3rd, 4th-5th grades. Anyways, on the last day of school, having half the class leave, many of them my friends, I just about bawed my little eyes out (I thought I'd never ever see them again, because I was young and naieve).

I've seen a couple recently though, and my god, how people change.

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

The last time I cried in school was last year, eighth grade, when I wrote a poem. Fiction, mind you. I wrote it, the teacher walked by, snatched it off my desk, and read it out loud. I was so embarassed, until the teacher said I had to go to the Guidance Office. Then I got pissed. The school counselor told me I had to go to the hospital for a freakin' psych evaluation. I started to cry. I'm like, "Why do I need to go?" The counselor said I just needed to be checked out to see if I was depressed. I was speechless. Mom drove me to the hospital (this all started at noon) and we were there until ten that night. Six freakin' hours at the hospital, five of them spent waiting. I was so bored during those six hours, yet so angry at the school for doing this to me. The poem was FICTION. What do these people not understand? I wrote it for fun, not for getting in trouble with. Oh, I almost forgot the best part.

The hospital said I was fine, that there was nothing mentally wrong (other than the ADHD) with me. We were sent home, with the insurance hopefully paying for that little excursion. There goes ten hours down the drain. What a waste of time, huh? When mom and I got home, the kids, a.k.a. my siblings, were asleep and dad was on the couch, passed out from a little too much Budweiser. I didn't go back to school until the next week. I was too afraid the other students would laugh at me or something, or maybe the teachers would send me off to the Guidance Office again for something else. When I did go back to school, my classmates still accepted me, but the teachers seemed a little wary. Maybe they thought I would blow myself up in the hallways, I don't know. All I know is that all of this just goes to show YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR TEACHERS.

I've had my daily rant. Time to move on to another post...
    Last edited by Srk; 03-19-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I haven't cried in school since 2nd grade. We were playing basketball, and I got hit in the face with one by a 4th grader (I think he was in 4th). I cried so hard...

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

The last time I cried in school was in 5th grade when I fell doen the stairs. O.o
    Thankfully, I was at the bottom, but still...
    Other than that, no. I don't like showing weakness in public.

Senior Member Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2009 10:30 PM
    Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Block D, Cell # 3092.
    Threads

A few times. Once when I heard the news my friend had been murdered.
    "Kisses, darling."
    Swoosh.
    Oofl.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been 5'8 since I was in 6th grade. I don't think it's possible to make me cry by calling me names or fighting me. If anything I made you cry.

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

Nope but i threw up, due to a hang over in 11th grade. 8/

Even during grade school i don't think i cried.
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I used to when I was bullied, I couldn't help it if my feelings were hurt. The longest I cried though was when I fell from the uneven bars.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Closed Thread

Thread Information