AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Are you smart enough to....

Member Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2012 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Are you smart enough to....

Read this for me please????!!!!! Just try the best you can to gaze in the picture of wanting-to-be-romanji crap i drew with the little mouse(a cordless one from logitech!!) you use to cick on stuff. That's why I wish i had a touchscreen laptop with-ya know a stylus and what not, cuz i can draw WAAAY better than i can trying to draw with a MOUSE!!!!!

Anyway, I'm off subject. I would love if someone woud just help a poor little nobody read these romanji symbols on a medallion I had gotten

Just click on the link below. I'm not sure how to post pics without usin a link. Thanks in advance and please excuse the sloppiness. Hopefully u can read the one in gray.
    Thanks again!
    Attached Images

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Can't you convert that to jpg? It makes the filesize a lot smaller.

...kintama? /runs
    Last edited by AzureDark; 03-19-2009 at 12:15 AM.

...so that you know where you can find me

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomingdale
    Just try the best you can to gaze in the picture of wanting-to-be-romanji crap i drew with the little
    I think you meant wanting-to-be-kanji. And I'm not even going to bother you by saying it about romanji. Anyhow.

金 (the kanji at the the top of your little trinity) -> Gold
    玉 (the kanji directly below that) -> Ball
    堂 (the bottom kanji a little off to the left) -> A Temple, or Shrine (and sometimes Shop)

In that order, (I don't know what those arrows mean so I'm disregarding it for the moment) it looks like the name of a shop: 金玉堂.

Interestingly, the word 金玉 is a Japanese euphimism for testicle.

And I don't know why you drew a horse humping a coyote on the right there, though.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Member Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    I think you meant wanting-to-be-kanji. And I'm not even going to bother you by saying it about romanji. Anyhow.

金 (the kanji at the the top of your little trinity) -> Gold
    玉 (the kanji directly below that) -> Ball
    堂 (the bottom kanji a little off to the left) -> A Temple, or Shrine (and sometimes Shop)

In that order, (I don't know what those arrows mean so I'm disregarding it for the moment) it looks like the name of a shop: 金玉堂.

Interestingly, the word 金玉 is a Japanese euphimism for testicle.

And I don't know why you drew a horse humping a coyote on the right there, though.
    yeah, yeah that's exacty what I meant .

Thanks for the help!

....(sarcastic)and if you look real close you will see.......hmmm oh oh!!! its not really a horse humping a coyote....you'll see that...ooooh it's a sorry piece of crap... thats really a kanji symbol!!!!

If I drew an animal humping another anima, I would basically just be wasting your time and wasting my time writing this thread because OBVIOUSLY it would look like I'm taking your attention for granted because *i'm just a silly person who's perverted over animals and i dont want you to look at the kanji symbols i've spent-what 10min on?- but at the horse humping a coyote!!!!*buuuut you know I'm just kidding right?

Thanks for your help! means a lot!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    Can't you convert that to jpg? It makes the filesize a lot smaller.

...kintama? /runs
    sorry, i really don't know how to!!! Truly sorry.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

He, uh, didn't actually think you drew a horse humping a coyote. He was making a joke, because that one's pretty unreadable.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

But I think both of them were joking about it >.>

...so that you know where you can find me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    But I think both of them were joking about it >.>
    yeah i really was

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    EienOfDark is on a distinguished road EienOfDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2009 06:03 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

horse humping a coyote? quite an imagination you have.

Closed Thread

Thread Information