AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Are you smart enough to....

Threaded View

Member Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale has a reputation beyond repute Bloomingdale's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2012 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Are you smart enough to....

Read this for me please????!!!!! Just try the best you can to gaze in the picture of wanting-to-be-romanji crap i drew with the little mouse(a cordless one from logitech!!) you use to cick on stuff. That's why I wish i had a touchscreen laptop with-ya know a stylus and what not, cuz i can draw WAAAY better than i can trying to draw with a MOUSE!!!!!

Anyway, I'm off subject. I would love if someone woud just help a poor little nobody read these romanji symbols on a medallion I had gotten

Just click on the link below. I'm not sure how to post pics without usin a link. Thanks in advance and please excuse the sloppiness. Hopefully u can read the one in gray.
    Thanks again!
    Attached Images

Thread Information