AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Death Wish O_O

Junior Member xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx is infamous around these parts xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx is infamous around these parts xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx is infamous around these parts xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx is infamous around these parts xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 11:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I don't have 1..yet

Default Death Wish O_O

Ok, so here you are, in the middle of fuedal Japan.
    After getting into a fight with a demon [or something ^^'] you are left in the middle of nowwhere.
    Along comes an old lady that you find look very much like your grandma. She is, actually, a 500 year old genie.
    She can't prevent your death, so she allows you to choose between dying right now and going to hell OR give up your soul to her so she can create an everlasting potion that will help her become young like old times. In return for giving your soul up, the old lady states, she will conjour you up a body so you can reincarnate into the person you have always dreamed to be. What is your choice?
    I would choose to die right this instant and go to hell than give some ugly old lady my sweet, pretty soul. Besides, in hell, who knows, there may be vampires and demons there who'll want me as a friend. How yummy is that? Dripping blood everywhere...ghouls with no heads...people killing each other...Dead bodies lying around in midair. OMG! How totally AWESOME will that be??

Anyways, back on topic... xD
    Death wish: If you could get ONE wish before you close your eyes, die, and go to heaven or hell, what would that ONE WISH BE...and WHY??
    With blood gushing out of every part of my body, my one wish would be to be in the arms of my beloved...to feel her warmth...before... [voice starts to fade...] I...die... [heartbeat stops, I stop breathing, my head tilting to one side]
    Or...I want a LARGE meal that will make me soooooo full I'll never have to eat anything in the afterlife [This would be my other wish if I didn't have time to get a date before my tragic death xD]
    Respect the Dead and Love the Blood. It's the human rule. Deal with it. Live by it.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i would wish 4 kuriko 4m maburaho to marry me. then i could dye happy

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

For the 1st one - I have no soul, cos Im not a jazz musician from the 50's - or whenever. So I guess I would die...

For the second, my dying wish would be for a shinigami to appear, so I can have a soul burial and be sent to soul society before becoming a hollow...

And xXLolly AnimeLuverXx - surely eating a meal now so you dont have to eat again in the afterlife is a bad plan!? I mean I bet they have a great catering plan, with all those people wandering around with nothing much to do. But then the food might suck... Its a hard one!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

First off i would give my soul to the sweet old lady. Hey I'm gaining something from this deal so its all good. To the other question, the way i want to die would be lying there in a grassy field covered in my own blood from an intense battle with someone really smurfing strong. Just looking into the cloudless sky with a smile on my face from the enjoyment of being able to die by someone stronger than myself (pretty much a warrior's death).

Or to have my wife by my side letting me rest my head in her laps as i take my last breath and close my eyes never to open them again.

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mugen by name View Post
    First off i would give my soul to the sweet old lady. Hey I'm gaining something from this deal so its all good. To the other question, the way i want to die would be lying there in a grassy field covered in my own blood from an intense battle with someone really smurfing strong. Just looking into the cloudless sky with a smile on my face from the enjoyment of being able to die by someone stronger than myself (pretty much a warrior's death).

Or to have my wife by my side letting me rest my head in her laps as i take my last breath and close my eyes never to open them again.
    Noble aspirations to be sure. Though anime teaches us that they are not necessarily mutually exclusive. I suppose in all seriousness my last wish would be to know I'm not dying in vain - as in to hope my life's work (whatever that ends up being) has been fulfilled. If my life's work ends up being a supermarket checkout worker... so be it!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

IT'S A TRAP!!!

THIS AMOUNT OF CONCENTRATED RANDOM IDEAS IS DANGEROUS, AND YOU'VE ALL RECEIVED A LETHAL DOSE.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

first,
    i would choose to die at that moment..
    for being reincarnated to be the person you would like to be is a DISASTER..
    not only for you but also for history..

second,
    if i will die..
    i hope to be floating in the middle of the blue ocean and looking at the clear blue sky..
    or
    floating in a crystal green ocean looking at the nearby luscious green islands...

at least i am still color coordinated in death...

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

~RT~bLacKr0se22~ yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2009 08:39 PM
    Threads

of course i choose to die..
    that goin in helL..

probably my wish b4 dying is..
    seeing all the impossible thing in this world..
    eksdee.xD.eksdee

~RT~ic34m3^_^o~

Watashi kanashii onna no ko desu kajibunkatte na onna no ko desu ka
    watashi oroka na onna no ko desu ka
    SIG BY ME^^

+.+.かわいいロクサーヌ+.+.

Senior Member Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice| has a reputation beyond repute Sasori|Eternal Sacrifice|'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2009 02:19 AM
    Threads

Ah, crap. Depends on what's going on in my life at the time. I think my only death wish would be to tell everyone I know I'm dead before I die. Either that or get a last taste of cheese. OR, die quickly. My only three. I'd have to inny minny miney moe my answer though.

I love weaseling the cheese subject into a post, haha.

Junior Member xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx is infamous around these parts xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx is infamous around these parts xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx is infamous around these parts xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx is infamous around these parts xXLolly_AnimeLuverXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and thoughts!
    Respect the Dead and Love the Blood. It's the human rule. Deal with it. Live by it.

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

FOR ICHI TO COME TO LIFE! The one from Bleach of corse. Why???????? I can't belive I even have to explain that:
    I love him dats why. And he should be able to enjoy our world and then.............................................. ................................. pm me...... is u--BYE!
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Junior Member IchigoKurosakiGirl will become famous soon enough IchigoKurosakiGirl will become famous soon enough IchigoKurosakiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 09:56 PM
    Karakura Town, next door to Ichi's house ;)
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Akane Yokutsu View Post
    FOR ICHI TO COME TO LIFE! The one from Bleach of corse. Why???????? I can't belive I even have to explain that:
    I love him dats why. And he should be able to enjoy our world and then.............................................. ................................. pm me...... is u--BYE!
    I SECOND THAT!!! ICHI!!!!!!
    KAWAII!!! I WANNA TAKE IT HOME!!!!

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

i wish that belldandy would come for me then send me to heaven or hell depend on how good or bad i was when i was still alive

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

I would wish that the person that I love would be there when I die. I would tell her with my fading, shallow breath that even though I said I would be there for her forever, I didn't mean I would always be on Earth.

Wow. I'm getting depressed even thinking about dying...

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wow...You guys really have some great ideas about Death Wish. xDDD
    Anyways, thanks again for your fantastic comments!! =D

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

First, I'd give the lady my soul because I don't think hell would be pleasant.
    For my wish...I'd wish for all my enemies to die from explosive diahrrea and other humiliating deaths.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zenga View Post
    For my wish...I'd wish for all my enemies to die from explosive diahrrea and other humiliating deaths.
    Ooh, thats a savage one! I suggest adding insult to injury by allowing them to first enjoy a period of uncontrollable bowel movements!

Forgiveness and compassion are nice ideas, but people who use them tend to get nailed to trees - so screw that...

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

1. die instantly -

even if you were the ultimate person youve always wanted to be, there would still be pain and hurting, plus youd just be comparing your second life to the first, which would get old, FAST, the only way i can see the second option being the least bit desirable for me, is to lose my memories of my first life...

2. To be in the presence of my beloved to say a final goodbye, and to give him a kiss on the forehead, then leave...

i honestly cannot think of anything better...

rules over you golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl has a reputation beyond repute golden girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:27 AM
    Threads

i would wish to go and live in heaven with BOTH my parents and with God and everyone i love.
    I LOVE YOU PENNY AND I HOPE WHERESOEVER YOU ARE YOU'LL ENJOY THERE.
    YOU'VE BROUGHT TEARS IN MY EYES
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN TO BE.

YOU REALLY WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    penny is my grandma's dog everyone always remember that true friendship is really rare in this world but dear penny your'e my best friend
    dear!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hmm...good thoughts, everyone. But hell is a cool place in my opinion =) No offense or anything, lol

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heaven and hell until otherwise proved to the scientists are just abstract. >.>

As for a dieing wish: " I wish the roll on my dieing save would be a natural 20. " After which I wouldn't die, seeing as I'm a level 21 Epic character with all my magic item slots filled. >.>;;

Then I'd cast Gate and get the heck out of nowhere, but not before visiting Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information