AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your Method of Skin Care

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Your Method of Skin Care

Inspired by the Do You Wear Make-up Thread. From reading the thread, 90% of AF seems to be anti make-up. So I'm going to assume that skin care is probably something you're all interested in. Most people have skin and acne problems. Why not share how we take care of our skin and what kind of products we use? Your method might work for someone else. The perfect skin care method is a relentless pursuit, especially if you're a teen with raging hormones.

This post will be helpful for people with oily combination type skin. Before you post your method, be sure to include what kind of skin you have (dry, all over oily, etc).

First, I tried using the Clinique 3 Step Skin Care system. It comes with facial soap, clarifying lotion, and a moisturizer. With some systems your skin tends to get worse before it gets better. Clinique is one of these, but for some reason Clinique didn't work out for me. However, it might work out for someone else. They have 4 different 3 Step Skin Care systems for all types of skins. I also would not recommend this because it is expensive.

The second thing I tried, and still like, are the St. Ives products you can find in any convenient store. I like to use the Invigorating Apricot Scrub, Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer, Peel–Off Hydroxy Masque, and Make-up Remover & Facial Cleanser - but of course, not all at the same time. The Masque is a once in a while treat, the facial cleanser obviously in place of the scrub when I take off make-up. The scrub and moisturizer are daily use. These products are completely affordable, all natural, and they work. I still use St. Ive's Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash. Absolutely heavenly.

When I went to Europe over the summer I started to break out. I was not sure if it was because of the different food, environment, whatever. I needed a solution. The Body Shop seemed to be pretty popular there. I snagged a starter kit of one of their skin care systems and I absolutely love it. I now use The Body Shop's Seaweed Skin Care. It includes Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, Seaweed Clarifying Toner, Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment. It is basically like the Clinique 3 Step but MUCH gentler on your skin with more natural ingredients - "Balance your skin and control shine with these TSA-approved Seaweed favorites featuring wild-harvested seaweed from Ireland". Price wise it is cheaper than most make-up counter products but more expensive than your typical drug store choices. Highly recommended. It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed, rather than over scrubbed and face nuked.

Last edited by Lola Granola; 03-14-2009 at 01:36 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wash with water once or twice a day, and make sure I get enough sunlight.

I figure that your skin is basically a self-balancing system. If it at some point is too oily, it will produce less fat to compensate with time. If you add to that chemicals that do the same, you will get really dry skin. And vice versa. Water is enough to remove dirt and excess grease, and the skin deals with the rest automagically. Though this really only works if you never use make-up or any other skin products.

Most of the time, my skin is as clear as can be. I occasionally use lotion if I get rashes from really cold weather.
    Last edited by Eris; 03-14-2009 at 01:52 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

No, I don't regularly use skin products...
    My skin has always been far from clear though. I had some bad acne back in middle school days. Now it's much better.

Last year I tried Proactiv to make my skin clearer, but it didn't work. I just don't pay attention to my skin anymore besides washing it a couple of times everyday with water.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I don't usually get acne save for the occasional break-out, the only skin issues I've had is dryness around my nose and between my eyebrows. Until I got to college I like...never washed my face except for whatever water fell onto it from showers. Pretty terrible, but oh well.

Now days I use L'oreals Skin genesis stuff. (Ok, I bought it because it was pink.) It's a very gentle skin cleanser. If you prefer skin cleansers that feel more invigorating and fresh than you probably wont like it. It leaves a nice soft and clean feel afterwards.

I absolutely have to have a lotion/skin syrum though because if not my nose is terrible, but it's good to moisturize anyway imo. At first I was using some by Garnier (which is good, I really like it) but I switched over to L'oreals because I was using their cleanser so I figured I may as well. I also use the eye syrum because I have dark circles. (Doesn't seem to help, but maybe I'm not consistent enough.)

Even though my skin has always been clear, I have noticed that regularly washing and moisturizing definitely makes a difference. It's like...there's a different radiance about it. (I feel like I'm talking on a commercial)

I try not to stay in the sun too long...just enough so I don't look too much like ghost.

A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 12:44 PM
    Threads

Like op, I use St. Ives products as well. The Apricot Scrub, Moisturizer and the Make-up Remover. I also use Sunscreen during the day.

But my methods change depending on what country I'm currently at. For example, when I'm my home country (Panama) I was my face a lot; the weather is mostly hot over there and my skin get extra oily and I end up looking like a tomato. Besides the products, my grandmother is like an encyclopedia of natural remedies for skin care. Of all the things she has told me, I still use natural 0% fat yogurt as a masque to cool of my skin when it's hot, and when I have a long week and not enough sleep that I end up have this painful bags under my eyes, I just have to put two slices of potato over them and 15 minutes later the bags are either gone or they don't hurt that much.

I used the potato one a lot while I was in Mexico and dad got sick. I had to be his nurse.

Here and in Mexico things are not that extreme. I use my products normally, I wash my face at least three times a day; since the weather, especially the summer, is different than in my country, my face doesn't get that oily or raw/red. So I can cut the yogurt thing from every three days to every two or three weeks.
    Pope hat gives you the power to flyyyy!

Jibun Wooo~

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not the usual teenager, I don't get acne very much. It's very rare, and I usually just let the acne go away.
    It usually does in just a few days without my help.
    I don't us any products or anything because I have to be very careful.
    I have very sensitive skin and get eczema and rashes quite easily.
    I tend to just wash my face with soap and water.
    And I don't do soap and water often cause it irritates my skin and I get eczema.
    I prone to psoriasis as well, and I really can do for that is manage the symptoms of psoriasis.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Buruku View Post
    Ah! Me to, It's the best! Keeps me smooth and clear The feeling afterward is a plus as well. I use it in moderation though constancy is the key XD Yay for L'oreals Skin Care line...even though its for females Also their Sunless Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer works wonders as well. It gives your skin this amazing emanating glow, along with the Deep Radiance Enhancing masque does great work as well
    Last edited by Bring Me The Horizon; 03-14-2009 at 03:08 PM.
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Avene is my favorite skin care treatment. I used a lot of cremes, lotions,etc etc...but this is the one that worked best for me.
    Other thing i do,is wash it as much as i can(twice or more times a day) even if not with soap all the time.
    Of course,let's not forget the inner way of helping your skin: a lot of fruits,water,and vitamins ^_^.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I'm very lucky, my skin is extremely durable. I've never broken out or had acne problems, and the only trouble I've ever had with my face is occasional dryness. As far as upkeep, I wash my face in the morning and before I go to bed.

To help the dryness though, I use the Clinique 3 Step System lotion. It's not greasy like other lotions I have used, and it makes my already nice skin even nicer. I don't stick to the whole system, I just like the lotion. The soap is nice, too. The clarifying stuff is more like an acne or break out treatment, so I don't use that. It is kinda expensive like Lola mentioned, but a decent sized bottle of lotion and bar of soap lasts a long time.

Oh, and always use some kind of SPF enriched foundation, lotion, or powder (SPF lip balm is great, too.) Even when there isn't a blazing sun outside.

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

I use neutrogena deep clean. But I also use the warming stuff, more because I like the way it feels then anything. xD

I get pretty bad break outs sometimes still, so I also have to use special blackhead and pimple removers pretty regurally.

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

I use this generic acne gel. It doesn't have a brand name, it just says Clindamycin Phosphate Gel USP, 1%." If, for some reason, I remember to put it on, the acne starts to go away. Lately I've been forgetting...

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Despite back in the old days when I used to rub dirt on my face it's not that clogged.

I'm about 80% of the time clean but 20% of the time with some acne under my chin. It's not very noticeable but it's there. I often just add some mud mask my mom has and apply it. Gone in about a day or two.

Senior Member Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2009 10:30 PM
    Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Block D, Cell # 3092.
    Threads

I use water and lotion (the type changes constantly, though it's usually Aveeno, which is the best I've tried thus far) mostly. Sometimes a pore/facial cleanser. I tried Neutrogena Deep Clean, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference.
    "Kisses, darling."
    Swoosh.
    Oofl.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I use to have terrible ance in middle school (gross I know) so I tried using ProActive but that didn't work at all, if anything it actually made my break out worse by over hydrating my skin. Ever since then I use Murad. I has worked for the last couple of years and leaves my skin nice clean and with an even skin tone. Outside of this I don't much, other than a the occasional skin mask here and there.

I've also been know to use the Pangea Organicsgyptian Fennel with Rosemary & Mint Facial Creams
    Last edited by Jose; 03-14-2009 at 07:38 PM.

Junior Member KaedeChan will become famous soon enough KaedeChan will become famous soon enough KaedeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 09:16 PM
    Threads

I use lotion sometimes and facial wash for my face and drinking lots of water.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Hm, I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Wash twice every day (one in the morning one at night), I have oily skin when I don't use it and it grosses me out Dx
    ;D It keeps acne away.
    Derp.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not anti-makeup, but I like keeping my skin clean. I usually wash my face at night and in the mornings.

I've had blemish issues for a while, but it's mild. I don't usually get pimples unless it's a few around the monthly time.

Normally at night, I use the Clinque 3-step kit: 1 - Deep Clarifying Cleanser, 2 - Deep Toner, 3 - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. (I think it sounds the same as Tsuna's, but i'm not sure.) I also use lotion with SPF in it to protect it from the sun.

Occasionally I also use the Clinque scrub cream.

It usually makes my skin appear clearer. Peroxide makes me break out, so I don't use it.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I do spend lots of money on skin products, but I usually use Japanese and Korean skin products like as Kose, Kanebo, or Isa Knox. For some reason, Clinque is not my type of thing, since my skin is not too dry to use that, it just too oily for me. My skin is more applicable to Asian products.

However, even though I do buy skin products but not too frequent, I only get new ones when the current one ran out. I wouldn't or suggest to only depend on skin products too much, because skin products don't give me natural helps whether than water and more sleeps. I drink more than 8 glasses of water a day to keep my skin hydrated, and get enough sleep.

Has anyone of you use fruits as facial mask before? I usually use natural fruits as mask more than the paper sheet kind. I use egg white with a couple drop of lemon juice as mask twice a week, and it does work very quickly. At first it'll feel so uncomfortable since it pulls the skin so hard that it is so uncomfortable, but it does help to minimize the pores, help with blemishes, whitening, and anti-aging. If skin renewal is highly needed, then more drops of lemon juices is fine, but too much to damage the skin. As for eyes, I would just get enough sleep instead of spending money on eye care, since eye care does cost about three times of the money you spend on facial lotions. Get enough sleep, use warm water as you wet the face, then use very cold water to rinse, also tap dry and not rub try with a face towel. That way I guarantee you will look young until you're 50 =]

I don't suggest using scrubs too frequently, once a week is enough. And scrubbing isn't too applicable for preteens to use, since scrubbing is to wash off the old skin cells, I don't suggest preteens use it until they start getting acnes and clogged pores, then once a week would be good enough.

But don't get too rigid about skin cares, quality of skin is mostly genetic, if you parents or grandparents use to have problems with lots of acnes, it could be genetic if you have that as well. If you don't get acnes much during puberty, then it could be genetic. I know some friends who has mothers that look 30 and they are actually 50, with no acnes in the past, of course they did use products but not all women can look that good even with products, and their girls are just beautiful, I envy them having such high quality of skins. And of course it depends on what you eat, and the environment you live at. If you live at a place where there is lots of pollution, you need a lot of work to keep your skin look good. Don't eat fried food, because fried food won't give you the original nutrients, and it just causes breakouts. Drink lots of water, especially in the morning, drink water before breakfast, and make sure that you are eating healthy food, such like citrus fruits that provides collagen, food with riboflavin that provides dryness and cracks on skins and lips, milk helps with moisturizing and whitening(but not too much), fiber-rich foods, or more vegetables. If there's breakouts, try not to pop it or use makeups to cover it, but to put some acne cream on, and drink a lot of water. Get enough sleep, and don't stress out. Your skin depends on your life-style as well.

If you need better treatments for acnes, I as well can suggest sour milk mask =] Mix sour milk with flour to form some cotton like liquid, and massage on the face after cleansing, and leave it for 15 minutes. I'm sure that it'll help if you do that twice a week^^

EDIT: I also don't suggest young teenage girls start using anti-age products unless you use natural ones like egg white, because anti-aging products has heavier and more complicated chemicals, and once you're use to those chemicals, your skin would become very depended on those chemicals, otherwise the skin would be worse.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 03-14-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Senior Member Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 12:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Diocletian View Post
    Despite back in the old days when I used to rub dirt on my face it's not that clogged.
    That's not as bad as you might think. Dirt (also sand and sugar) can be used as a natural scrub.
    Pope hat gives you the power to flyyyy!

Jibun Wooo~

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i bathe in milk..
    if i have the time which is not true..
    so as substitute..
    i use milk soap...

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Luluko View Post
    That's not as bad as you might think. Dirt (also sand and sugar) can be used as a natural scrub.
    When you scrub and wash it off, it does not work that way if you just rub it in.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I use this lotion from my mother's business called Arbonne. It works really well and for me it works in less than a day. But other than that I normally just wash my face of course. My skin doesn't get many bumps or anything like that.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I try to avoid having my skin torn off by wild animals, but other then that I leave it the hell alone. Like Eris said, your skin takes care of itself much better (and cheaper) then your lotions and what-not. Same goes for chap stick.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Oh man. I had a lot of acne. I used to wash my face with a number of face washes.
    And they worked for a while. And then stopped. So I ran out of patience with them and stoped washing my face all together. My acne got better as I entered highschool though. Not because of the face washes though.
    Now I just got into the habbit of drinking a lot of water. XD

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
    Oh man. I had a lot of acne. I used to wash my face with a number of face washes.
    And they worked for a while. And then stopped. So I ran out of patience with them and stoped washing my face all together. My acne got better as I entered highschool though. Not because of the face washes though.
    Now I just got into the habbit of drinking a lot of water. XD

Yes, as I said earlier. I actually don't suggest using skin products more than what you consume. Whatever you consume is more important than skin products, because skin product is just a backup for low quality of skins.

I think the time you had acne is more likely a stage. But of course never stop washing your face especially if you do leave your house because of the pollution you face absorb in. Do wash your face and drink lots of water.

I remember when I was in high school, my acne was bothering me like crazy! My whole face was all acnes and the scars. One the acne is gone, the scar stayed for at least half year, then another few pop out. It was killing me and stressing me out so much that I started to have very poor self-esteem, and I even spent more than 200 USD on acne products...but I know that it won't work because it was a stage. What I did was to be happy, get enough sleep, use proper skin products, exercise frequently, and and drink lots of water. It did help a lot, and now my acnes are gone.

Closed Thread

Thread Information