AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Disgaea

Junior Member xaxziminrax is on a distinguished road xaxziminrax's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 12:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Disgaea

This is for all you fans of the Disgaea universe...

What is your favorite character class out of all three games, and more importantly, do you use the Prinny bombing strategy?

Prinnies RULE!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...Why is the sun trying to kill me?

P.S. If you equip the Night Crier, you will have insomnia. Thems the rules.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I just read the manga love how mid-boss turns out to be someone he knows

Junior Member Celestial Mika will become famous soon enough Celestial Mika's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 08:51 PM
    Threads

My favorite class was the healers, using the bow of coarse. The specials were cool, plus they could heal ^^. I never used the prinnies, except for bait to draw fire from my main fighters lol. You made me miss this game

Junior Member diamondust13 has a spectacular aura about diamondust13 has a spectacular aura about diamondust13 has a spectacular aura about diamondust13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2009 11:25 AM
    Massachusetts, currently at Umass Lowell; Talk to me if you're in the area =D
    Threads

100+ hours of my life I'll never get back...
    I personally liked the female magic castors best (skulls were creepy D: ). Magic damage is ridiculous, the star spell was my favorite, paneling changed with each upgrade to give more tactical advantage, and you could teach magic to the mentor of the lil' mage. And take advantage of the combat system in the process. *facepalm*
    Once I realized the game was created with the intention of its mechanics being horribly abused though, I had to put the thing down hahaha
    I could never bring myself to detonate my prinnies. They made for good meatshields like Celestial Mika said however! xD
    Who wants to be awesome and make me a sig? =D
    ------------------------------------------------
    Reality Engineering since 10/17/2008

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Prinny dude lol...the prinnies are super cool and mak the gam hilarious but aside from them my favorites would be the majins from disgaea 2 because when there the last person on the battle field there stats double and the baciels because of there 100% accuacy ability

Senior Member jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 09:49 PM
    Threads

I need a PSP, because I want to play the game, the anime was good
    how the heck am I suposed to get the image up
    avatar- Superbi Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Closed Thread

Thread Information