AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: American's Manga Story About Life in Japan (Working in Manga)

Junior Member gojera82 is on a distinguished road gojera82's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2009 09:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool American's Manga Story About Life in Japan (Working in Manga)

Dear Anime Manga Forum Visitors,

My name is Jeremy Mauney, and I recently had the wonderful opportunity to create a serialized manga/comic story about my experiences living in Japan, for Metropolis magazine.

I'm looking for some feedback on the first set of pages (which are all online)...and would love for some fellow anime/manga otaku to share their thoughts and opinions

Although the magazine is currently only available in most Tokyo and surrounding areas, you can check out the first issue in it's entirety at

[REMOVED]

The comic/manga is called 'Jeremy, Japan and the Giant Monsters', and it narrates the period of my life when I left the farm in Kentucky to work as a full-time assistant manga illustrator for Fist of the North Star creator, Tetsuo Hara.

You can also view some pages from the comic as well as some of the artwork that I created for 'Fist of the Blue Sky' (Souten no Ken) at [REMOVED]
    Jeremy, Japan and the Giant Monsters will appear in Metropolis magazine twice a month, and will then eventually be collected as a graphic novel volume.

For more news and info you can also check out the Metropolis Podcast, of which I am currently featured, from Kamasami Kong at [REMOVED] (also check back there next Friday, 3/13, for an extended interview with me.)

Feel free to post comments about the story or any questions that you may have here on this forum or via one of my other contacts below;

My Myspace Page - [REMOVED]
    My E-mail - [email protected] or [email protected]
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-14-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Junior Member Eternal_Saber can only hope to improve Eternal_Saber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 06:27 AM
    Threads

I have seen you manga. its realy cool.

I have already added your comic myspace page to the friends list of my manga page.

And also, Is there any way to send my manga to the mag you work for?

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is something that belongs in your blog.
    *closed*

Closed Thread

Thread Information