AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Futari wa Pretty Cure Opinions!

Hybrid View

Member PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2010 08:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Futari wa Pretty Cure Opinions!

Here in Canada, our TV station YTV is showing a new anime: Futari wa Pretty Cure. They've just premiered the first episode and I thought it was okay. My anime buddy that told me about the premiere loved it, but I'm not sure if I should continue watching it. What do you guys think about this anime? Did you like it?? Opinions and comments are greatly appreciated!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

There's a lot of generic/cliche magical girl anime out there...but this ones one of the worst. Pretty Cure just copies what all the other popular magical girl series did, but in a very bad way. Like, I'm pretty sure one of the attacks is called "PreCure Rainbow Therapy." Yeah.....

But, if you like it by all means watch it.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Member PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2010 08:50 AM
    Threads

I see what you mean about the magical girl cliche. The only think I found different about it was the fact that there's only two girls and I usually see a team of 4 or 5... but that's really it. I am a fan of some of the magical girl anime out there, but this doesn't seem like something I could really like.

Junior Member dellhybrid is on a distinguished road dellhybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2009 12:12 AM
    Threads

The spin-off later has 5 characters. From what I saw it was okay but maybe not the most interesting.

Closed Thread

Thread Information