AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: possible spoiler alert: wat was ur favorite bleach moment

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 05:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default possible spoiler alert: wat was ur favorite bleach moment

Wats ur fav bleach moment min wuld be win aizdn finally reveiled himself

The Rose of Darkness Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 01:20 AM
    In my mind trying to get over my dislexic ways.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

when hitsugia had to fight momo..

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was hard on poor little momo

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:18 AM
    Threads

I loved it when Ichigo was fighting Byakua, and parried, like, a million individual blades, converging on him practically simultaneously. I wont lie, I punched my hand into the air and whooped. Because that bit of the story arc drew me in, this was hunched over my computer at 3 in the morning... oops.

I did think the whole momo/hitsuguya/gin stand off was really good - very tense and well done. But it was also really sad, for poor momo. Glad to see she was doing quite well in some of the more recent manga.

I also liked the moment in the very first episode ever when ichigo wonders in to be jump kicked around the head by his dad. that really got me into bleach, isshin kurosaki reminded me a lot of my dad, not sure if thats agood thing really!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default yea :)

Quote Originally Posted by tsujigiri15 View Post
    I loved it when Ichigo was fighting Byakua, and parried, like, a million individual blades, converging on him practically simultaneously. I wont lie, I punched my hand into the air and whooped. Because that bit of the story arc drew me in, this was hunched over my computer at 3 in the morning... oops.

I did think the whole momo/hitsuguya/gin stand off was really good - very tense and well done. But it was also really sad, for poor momo. Glad to see she was doing quite well in some of the more recent manga.

I also liked the moment in the very first episode ever when ichigo wonders in to be jump kicked around the head by his dad. that really got me into bleach, isshin kurosaki reminded me a lot of my dad, not sure if thats agood thing really!

Sometomes i get really into and pretend lik im fighting as well thats also happens when i play video games

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:18 AM
    Threads

Likewise, though given my general habit of breaking stuff, that has to be kept to a strict minimum. Surely when you play video games, pretending to fight sorta distracts you!?

Back to topic, I just thought of another great moment *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

when Nel first showed her true form and I was just like, wow *violent nosebleed*
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

That one is epic.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default i know

Likewise, though given my general habit of breaking stuff, that has to be kept to a strict minimum. Surely when you play video games, pretending to fight sorta distracts you!?

Back to topic, I just thought of another great moment *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

when Nel first showed her true form and I was just like, wow *violent nosebleed*
    I know she sent from a litle kid who eveb even talk toa sexy grown woman

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 06:46 PM
    Threads

Nel, yeah.. :O And also when gin opened his eyes. I still liked that part. XD
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 01:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um..I guess when the whole crew: Ichigo, Uryu, Chad, Orihime, Yoruichi..etc traveled to the Soul Society for the first time And they all got shot through that huge firework launcher! XD Wheee!

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Junior Member p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2009 06:09 PM
    Threads

I liked the fight where Ichigo was fighting Byakua, and Hollow Ichigo showed up! It was cool!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default thank u

Quote Originally Posted by p2tb View Post
    I liked the fight where Ichigo was fighting Byakua, and Hollow Ichigo showed up! It was cool!
    Thank u for reminding we that was my favorite moment when he cam out he was lik I THOUGHT ITOLD U ITS A PROBLEM FOR ME IF U GET KILLED THEN HE WAS LIKE ICHIGO WAS A COMPLETE COULDNT U TELL U BEEN GETTING CRUSHED BY UR BANKAI REISHI SO ILL SHOW YA HOW I USE THIS BANKAI When he cam out i did the slashes and the laugh i got so into it

Closed Thread

Thread Information