AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Duelest vs Duelest

Member cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2009 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Duelest vs Duelest

YU-Gi has a Second personality within him named Pharoh, Pharoh always hepls Yu-Gi win duel battles. But they never Dueled against each other, who do you think would win Yu-Gi or Pharoh?

I think Pharoh would win, Yu-Gi has the potential to beat Pharoh but Pharoh is a little more experienced in the duelests catogory, and he's always thinking of his opponents next move.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 02:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

I guess you havent seen the end of season one yet?

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 12:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

there was a duel between them yugi won not the pharoh

it came down to Yugi playing a trap that worked by him knowing what card the pharoh was going to play by its name I think it was called the golden box or chest and the pharoh played monster reborn trying to get one of the god cards back in play.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 11:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yugi beats atem so he can pass on =/

so i think yugi would win ;D

i'd put money on it xP

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

Closed Thread

Thread Information