AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: X Wallpaper

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Another one

This time I made a WP of Kamui from series X:
    Any coments??

http://users.volja.net/dragon2002/walls/X_1024_768.jpg

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    Threads

I like the colors and overal impression from this wall, I like the text and all the vines very cool. I like the grass brush shadow you used but maybe redo the climing vine inbetween the buildings make it snake more or make it thinner or maybe add a couple more, its kinda distracting the way it is all alone, also along the left hand edge the spikey stuff im not sure if i like it that mutch, maybe add leaves ore more vines instead. Also The glow around the guy... maybe just make it so that the glow is ony around the wings... Just some suggestions nice job.
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Member The Great Conspiracy The Great Conspiracy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2004 09:51 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

X is one of my favourite series, so I'm usually picky when it comes to it, but I really like this one ! It transports the atmosphere of the anime quite well.

Concerning suggestions i agree with omicron (the glow around Kamui and the spikes on the left border)
    - silence

Senior Member onslaught2029 onslaught2029's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2004 09:05 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

That is probably one of the best X walls i have seen. I like that font you used for the text, what's it called?

on a side note: don't watch X at 3:30 in the morning half asleep. Its like watching the matrix drunk, just not smart........Unless you like mind trips............

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

very dramatic

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Tnx, I'll consider all your suggestions.
    I'll post the new one in about 3-4 days.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

I like it a lot, but I think that the wings need better cutout.

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Interesting bg, very well put together. He seems a bit small in the picture, but it works...I like how you used the lines of his body for the "X".

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

this wallpaper looks really familiar... is this an edited version of one you did before?

i like the layout and the colors. The font also works well and doesnt stand out too much. I think the background should be blurred a bit to to show a little depth. maybe?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2004 11:21 PM
    Threads

Oh no! :o There's no sun!!! Ok, ok calm down! *Wizzard stops to realise everyone giving him funny looks* *sigh* -_-

Ok, anyway getting past the dramatic part of my life <_<, either way the wallpaper is quite nicely done&#33; I can be very fussy at times with image design and quality in wallpapers and so far that passes my test.

Anyhow back to the lousy stormy day *Wizzard watches the thunder and lightning out the window.* <_<

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Nov 19 2003, 04:03 AM
    this wallpaper looks really familiar... is this an edited version of one you did before?
    Yp, this WP was posted in the old forum

So, I&#39;ve considerd some of your sugestions and here is the resoult:

Closed Thread

Thread Information