AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

When I first heard about the newest installment of the MK series, I was some what thrilled. I thought to myself: "Sweet Mortal Kombat 8!". But alas, that was not the case. Instead I get a compilation game from the MK universe tied with some odd new characters. DC Universe! I thought it was great that MK was doing to DC what Marvel vs Capcom did to Marvel. I wasn't looking forward to the "Rated T" fatalities, but all in all it was fun. I enjoyed playing the Joker and Deathstroke (or Slade to those who watched Teen Titans). I'll actually considering buying the game eventually, it's just that good.
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Junior Member jackjun is just really nice jackjun is just really nice jackjun is just really nice jackjun is just really nice jackjun is just really nice jackjun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2009 01:32 PM
    Threads

I think it's worth a try anyways

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Ive only seen youtube clips, but it did look pretty cool, except lex luthor, who looked like a really lame character...

But Id certainly play it given half a chance. Wouldnt it be funny if someone somehow made decent looking 'old skool' fatalities? Especially ones which emulate the sorta mk1/mk2 ones...

Or better, some properly sick and twisted joker ones
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information