AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anybody agree: L died, the whole anime died with him

Junior Member teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse has a reputation beyond repute teh_mouse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2008 10:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anybody agree: L died, the whole anime died with him

I <3 Death Note, it really is my fav anime i've seen, my only objection was that when they killed off L it started to suck really badly, i mean the way Near beat light was nothing compared to some of the things he avoided whilst he went against L. =[
    A man of honour should never forget what he is because he sees others for who they really are.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

I don't think it sucked at all. L was great and I really liked him, but it was original to have such a character die halfway through the series. I never saw it coming. I kept expecting it to be some kind of plot on his part to trick Light but nope, he was dead.

The series needed to show Light fully transforming into Kira. As long as he was fighting L that would not happen. I personally enjoyed seeing his progression into more and more of a psychopath with a God complex once most of his obstacles were out of the way. I felt the deleted scene with Light laughing maniacally at L's grave really highlighted this.

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

I don't think it was exactly L's death that killed the story (I'd say anime but I never watched it). IMO the entire Near arc was fail D:

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 01:53 PM
    Threads

the same thing all over again. L was your fav char, he was killed off, now you fail to see that near and mello are not much worse than him simply because you convinced yourself that it's not the case and you remain close minded about it. if near and mello came before L, you'd think the whole anime died with them. they're as good as L, but you can't see it, because most of L's brilliance has been shown in the very beginning of DN, so near and mello are simply unable to show anything new.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think L's death killed the story, it's wife, and all it's offspring.

But... that's a different story. Anyway, the story was so boring, the only episode I watched from L's death was the last one, because it became so repetitive, and overall boring.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Batteries never included Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie has a reputation beyond repute Jerry Pie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 09:55 PM
    Threads

Death Notes storyline was a bit of a FAIL situation. No offense to Death Note fans, but it appears that a lonely smart kid would find a book to kill people is just too simple. After the first four episodes I gave it quits for watching it. So, either way if L died it still didn't make a difference to Death Note.
    Darn.
    I lost, again.
    SON OF A POPSICLE!

Life's A Mystery* Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery's Avatar
    Gil
    Dunce
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was still awsome but not as awsome of when L was alive.
    I love L.
    'If you love something let it go. If it comes back, It's yours.'

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

I get such a kick out of people who claim not to like the Death Note series after only watching a few episodes.

And to clarify, Light is anything but a lonely kid. He is actually incredibly popular. Had he been a depressed, emo smart kid, then it would have been typical. However, Light had everything going for him, which makes it not so.

Death Note has one of the best stories I've seen in an anime. If you don't like it, I recommend you go watch Inuyasha or maybe Naruto. Maybe something a little more linear and a little less cerebral is more your cup of tea.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If the series wouldn't of introduced Near and Mello it would heve been a top 10 for me.I figured a letter could have replaced them.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 12:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quite honestly, I thought that L being alive or dead made no difference to the quality of the series. In fact, I think that the absolute worst episodes were while L was alive. In short: No, I don't agree.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 11:16 AM
    Threads

well let me say that when L died......... I died too inside i mean. but with near and mello in it after he died i think that it kinda was good.

Member Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps has a reputation beyond repute Leeps's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 03:12 PM
    Threads

No, I think it stayed the same, maybe even got slightly better, But I liked Death Note for the storyline, I didn't really like the Characters at all. (Misa and Near only really)
    So yeah, I don't think the series died along with L.

Senior Member godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2010 11:31 AM
    Threads

Not true. Truthfully speaking when Light died the series died or ended. But when L died the series was lacking the amazing sugar craving genuis!
    Last edited by godsofdeathluvapples13; 08-11-2008 at 01:25 PM.
    Well....... School started so i wont be on as much ='(. I still love you all and will be on more frequently when summer comes. I will miss you all and still continue to right my fan fic and look for my poem book. Until June.....

Love Godsofdeathluvapples13.

I love you namiko! I'll see you in school!

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2015 02:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godsofdeathluvapples13 View Post
    But when L died the series was lacking the amazing sugar craving genuis!
    You mean when Mello died?

toru ni taranai xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox has a reputation beyond repute xox.aisubeki.xox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2009 02:21 PM
    Threads

L is my absolute favorite. So i was reali bummed when he died. i don't think the series reali died to but it got a little slower for me. c[:
    Mello an Near did make it more interesting. because insted of just L vs Light it was Mello vs Near vs light (kinda) xP
    i like Deathnote because it was one of the only series that made me think...
    i have read the manga and watched the anime ( own them both )
    "Omae no mirai, omae no unmei." --Seimei
    (means 'it's your future, it's your destiny.')

~Family~
    Twin sister: Tsuki Moon88
    cousin: Compaq Zero
    Sig by Sh0u! thanks!

Junior Member ReveredSoul is infamous around these parts ReveredSoul is infamous around these parts ReveredSoul is infamous around these parts ReveredSoul is infamous around these parts ReveredSoul is infamous around these parts ReveredSoul is infamous around these parts ReveredSoul is infamous around these parts ReveredSoul is infamous around these parts ReveredSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2008 04:19 AM
    Threads

L was my #1 favortie character in deathnote, i was sad that he had died, but it was neccessary, because without L's death light's character developement wouldnt be able to expand further, and IMO near and mello both annoyed me, they werent the same as L and all his amazingness lol

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

I think it was supposed the happen, because Kira wanted to rule the world by killing L right? And he died. So what's the point? He's dead it's over with,

Kira died
    L got his revenge if you think about it.

Senior Member godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2010 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    No when mello died the series only lacked chocolate but when L died it lacked doughnuts, coffee, lollipops, etc.
    Well....... School started so i wont be on as much ='(. I still love you all and will be on more frequently when summer comes. I will miss you all and still continue to right my fan fic and look for my poem book. Until June.....

Love Godsofdeathluvapples13.

I love you namiko! I'll see you in school!

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 07:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

yeah when L died, everything was so different *sighs*
    L was my fave character of the story <3
    but i don't think the anime died ^_^ I still loved it

Your Mischievous Angel Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Alice AK47 Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2010 07:32 PM
    In a world of disgust. ~ [ I'm happy with the one I love xD ]
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: YukiAtsuma PSN ID: YukiAtsuma

I don’t think that the show went completely down the drain when L died, but I admit that the show did loose some of it’s spark. L just made it more interesting. Near is okay, but I don‘t think he even compares to L.
    " Embrace your dreams. If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams. . . "

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by godsofdeathluvapples13 View Post
    But when L died the series was lacking the amazing sugar craving genuis!
    yes that is so true and i cried after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    well no and yes and we are talking about the great L.

Mrs. Kiss Itsurazu na kiss is on a distinguished road Itsurazu na kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2008 08:56 PM
    I live in the US but where you ask? ill never tell...
    Threads

I agree after Lawliet Died the whole series had no meaning to it and i hate that! Now its it was a mistake and L gave Light the wrong name he could still be alivebut Rem was the one who killed L and really that sucked!

I'ts L from Death Note! <3
    ~
    ~
    ~

Remember millenium_momika_
    AKA
    Trayvon Jones
    =^.^= Nya?

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 12:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Great L? I dunno, you'd think that if he was the world's top three dectectives, he might be a little more suspicious of his top supsect after he discovered that the scare test he used on Light and Misa was, for all purposes, invalid. But, nope. He acts like catching Higuchi solved everything, even though he already statisfied himself that there were several Death Note killers. Contrast with Near, who never wavered on his belief that Light was Kira, something that L did with annoying frequency. "Light is Kira. Light's not Kira. Light's probably Kira. Light's not Kira. Now he is again."

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Teal Ribbon Pink Ribbon Book
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2015 07:33 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Like M Bison, I thought L's death was a ploy set up in order to rope in Light. Unfortunately, this was not the case; however, I still watched with as much excitement as I had when L was alive during the investigations of Mello and Near. As has already been stated, it was very original to have a main character die in the series before its conclusion, no matter how much I hated it. I bet that many people found that this solidified their disgust for Kira, and watched with glee as the net tightened around him via Near's deductions and Mello's tactics. I think it was done with skill, and I don't feel that the series lost anything but a fantastic main character, one of the best in anime I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    The Great L? I dunno, you'd think that if he was the world's top three dectectives, he might be a little more suspicious of his top supsect after he discovered that the scare test he used on Light and Misa was, for all purposes, invalid. But, nope. He acts like catching Higuchi solved everything, even though he already statisfied himself that there were several Death Note killers. Contrast with Near, who never wavered on his belief that Light was Kira, something that L did with annoying frequency. "Light is Kira. Light's not Kira. Light's probably Kira. Light's not Kira. Now he is again."
    I agree that Near was very forward and focused on the fact that Light was Kira, but I don't think L ever wavered on this point. The closest he came to that would be when he got into the limousine and thought to himself, "Light Yagami...are you not Kira?" As the series' creator said, though L said that Light only had about a 7% chance of being Kira (in the coffee shop), he really meant over 90%!

The test that he performed on Light and Misa was valid in that no one knew of the Death Note's existence or even how Kira killed his victims, only that he needed a name and a face; Light had this information concerning his father, and the test was witty, I thought. It still didn't erase L's suspicion, as he said before he died that only one piece of evidence was needed to nail Light (the fake rule Light wrote into the Death Note). L was about to test this fake rule when he died.

I agree with you about Near, but I don't think L was capricious at all; he would've solved the case in thirteen days had he not died.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    I agree with you about Near, but I don't think L was capricious at all; he would've solved the case in thirteen days had he not died.

that is so true and aslo that, if L didn't die he could have solve that case in 13 days.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information