AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign Up: Sakura Tonderu

Member The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 01:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: Sakura Tonderu

I would like players to use a Japanese name, no ripping an anime name, you can put the sur name of one anime character, and the first name of another together. example: Kurosaki, Ichigo + Uryu Ishida = Kurosaki, Uryu. If you can't think of a Japanese name.

Blank Character Sheet
    Name:
    Family association: (non-obligatory)IE which of the 3 family's you want to have connections with. if you want to be directly involved with one of the family's you will need to take on that family's sur name
    Personality Type:Example:Fiery temper, brash,forceful,dim witted etc.
    Character Description:

Copy this and send it to me Via PM and as soon as I can I'll get back to you and discus how to introduce your character

Name:
    Family association:
    Personality Type:
    Character Description:

I don't plan on starting the game untill I have at least 5-7 players
    Last edited by The Real Akai; 03-03-2009 at 10:44 PM.

Another goddly sigg from the wonderfull Tessa-chan

Member The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The first of the new players

Name:Kaja, Hiro /fallen babydoll
    Family association: Undecided as of yet

Personality Type: Hiro is very secretive, he's quiet at the same time. He pretends to be cold hearted and tough, truth is he's very emotionally fragile. He's known for venting out his anger in odd ways, such compulsive cooking. He'll cook, but he won't actually eat any of it. For the most Hiro is calm and relaxed, but can be a tad bit tempered. He's a vegan and refuses to eat meat. And he can be a tad bit, feisty and rebellious.

Character Description: Picture 1

Picture 2, better picture of what he would wear in the office

Picture 3, "Casual" clothes not on the job

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Please remember to follow correct thread title rules when posting your approved RPG.
    Also history is REQUIRED to be posted in the sign up thread.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My pictures didn't copy over so here everyone so you know what Kaja looks like:

Picture 1

Picture 2, better picture of what he would wear in the office

Picture 3, "Casual" clothes not on the job

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All Credit Goes to the Real Akai, he just never placed the story in the sign up thread and people tend to be a bit rule happy.
    So here is the story:

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Akai

The story takes place in the small town of Nomizawa. This town is so small and secluded that there's only one school that caters to all grades. Elementary, middle, and highschool all comingle. There are 2 teachers Asahina Miruchi and Tamio Yuka and the principal Matsu Yoshino. The time line is modern day mid summer the town's Sakimu festival 3 weeks away and the students(players) are working on preperations for the festival I would like to have a mixture of conflict and romance
    Here are some things for the players to interact with

>A Library with computers,Librarians name is Yoko oba-chan

>A Cosplay Kiisaten(cafe) I'm hopeing to get some of the players to work here

>A Playground just outside of the school with the following;a slide,some swings,a mery-go-round,sandbox and some see saws

>Outside the city is the forest of Kuromori with a long winding trail leading to a big gazzebo

>A small Shinto Shrine where the festival is to be held there are 2 long rows of sakura trees bordering the long stairs to the shrine right next to the shrine is the Hinazawa river

>A bus stop on the outskirts of the town (Taking the bus will remove you from the game temporarily Use this if you need to leave game for a period of time)

>The Bayushi house; the head family's, Bayushi Biyakuya and his wife Bayushi Paneko

>The Matsu House; Doubles as a Training facility Matsu Yoshino is single and runs the compound alone

>The Daidoji House; Definitely the most extravagant mansion in Hinazawa Daidoji Ranmaru is the head and he has a daughter Daidoji Orihime

>there are 2 Convenece stores on oposite ends of the city Kan-mart and Berri-mart

>The town is broken into 2 parts by the Hinazawa river. the Hinazawa bridge unites the 2 halves

>a pharmacy/hospital with 2 nurses Kitami, Fujiko and Furude, Umi and the doc. Gyoutaku, Kajo

There is also a sushi bar "the sakura Tree" ran by the lovely and mysterious Higurashi Saya

I intend the named people it the description to be NPC's controlled by me. players will need to make a name for themselves and a little back story would be nice as it would make it easier to set up the connections and story arc but the back story isn't necessary. I can improvise. also to help emerge players, find a pic to post so we will know what you look like in the world. I would also like to let it be known death is a possibility in this game. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna kill you for no reason. just that you can't act stupid in this game. your choices have consequences and influence the outcome of your characters. this will be a casual RP no dice or stats more like a community story where i as the GM control the NPC's and move the story along accordingly, and you as the player, use your actions to help develop the story

Prologue

Nomizawa is a small town in the middle of Japan, hours from anywhere else. The town's secluded location has made it very much like it's own isolated entity. Nomizawa is managed by three family's; the Matsu, Daidoji, and Bayushi. The Matsu Family are in charge of the police force and education of the children of Hinazawa. The head of the Matsu family is Matsu, Yoshino. The Daidoji family are in charge of agriculture, and the arts. The head of the Daidoji Family is Daidoji Ranmaru. Lastly the Bayushi family govern the whole city and the other lesser family's. The Head of the Bayushi Family and the town of Hinazawa is Bayushi Biyakuya. The Sakimu festival is a time to remember the ancient spirit Orochi Ryu-sama the spirit of the Hinazawa river. The festival is ran by the Daidoji family. The main event of the festival is a bon dance done by Ranmaru's daughter, Daidoji, Orihime. Afterward the people of Hinazawa place little floating rice paper lanterns on the river in remembrance of the spirits of those who have died founding the town if Hinazawa. Just recently a new shop has opened it's doors to the people of Hinazawa, The Sakura Tree. A sushi bar ran by Higurashi Saya, the newest resident of Hinazawa. New residents don't happen very often in Hinazawa, due to the head family's desire to keep the town isolated, and cut off from the outside world. Although as of late, Biyakuya-sama has realized the town has become stagnant, and it needs a new breeze in it to give it life.

Our story starts, as most do at the dawn of a new day the construction of the Sakura Tree now complete, and the new resident due to arrive any moment.

the student's are busy at the school house with Asahina-sensei, planning the arrangement of the different booths for the festival. While the kohai(underclassmen) prepare the decorations.

I plan on participating in this as well as Mitsunabe, Akamaru

If you are interested in playing please contact me via PM or go to the registration thread. There you will find the Charactar sheet and a bit more information.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Tomoya Itori

Family association: seems to be friends with Doidoji orihime

Personality Type: silent, withdrawn artistic

Character Description: Tomoya is a silent girl who can usealy can be found drawing, sketching painting and sometimes flute. when she was younger she was more outgiong but that changed after she fell in a abandond pipe at the age of 6. She is asmatic and say thats the cause of her change in behavior after she fell in the pipe. None can be sure, she is ocasionaly seen with Orihime but wether there friends or not is unclear. she also is often seen with a black lamb plushie.

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...meadiks055.jpg
    Last edited by Nespa; 03-05-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey Nespa, hope Akai accepts your character. She looks good.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Yoichi Ageha/Valcarma
    Family association: None
    Personality Type: Yoichi is the type who enjoys looking at the bigger picture and then drawing it. This comes from being an artist. He is bright, warm, as well as creative and never the type to push a person away.

Character Description:
    (I couldn't find a pic. Sorry about that. Do you know anywhere that would be good cos google is just crap.)

Yoichi is quite tall for his age. He walks around wearing paint stained jeans and a T-shirt thats too big for him. His favorate T-shirt is the one with a big smily on the back. He also wears his painting apron unless its somewhere important. Its filled with paint brushes some paints, inks and pencils. All the stuff an artist needs. He is nearly always carrying a art pad with him. He has long, often scruffy, brown hair. His eyes are a crystal blue and always look so clean compared to the rest of him.
    He lives alone and enjoys painting Nomizawa landscape. He has left school and now makes money from selling his art. He plans to paint something perfect for the festival but can't find the inspiration at the moment.

Nespa I would prefer you and any other players interested in participateing confer with me beforehand via a pm. But as for now i like your character and will add you to the game

*grins* I am already getting some good ideas I hope the players can surprise me and make me have to act/think on the fly.
    also i forgot to add my own information to this as I will be participateing as well

Name:Mitsunabe, Akamaru/The real Akai
    Family association:Matsu:Head student and Matsu, Yoshino's apprentice
    Personality Type:Strong since of honor and fair play,Natural Kenjutsu(Sword fighting) master,but for reasons unknown hates useing a sword. hotheaded and brash at times
    Character Description:Akamaru is a strong willed lover of fighting. He takes great pleasure in a good sparing mach. He can be a little oblivious, and he's not exactly bright. But you will find no more loyal a friend. his days are filled with nearly nonstop training. He lives with his Ojii-sama(grandpa) due to his parents being killed at a young age. his love of fighting is only surpassed by his since of justice.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't wait to get Sakura Tonderu up Akai.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

we have 2 more players here they are

Name: Mikazuki Hio/AkiraRayneRyuu
    Family association: She is associated with the Bayushi family because her Father helps organize his public events and such.
    Personality Type: Shy, Quiet, Nice
    Character Description:http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...99122.jpg?o=64

Name: Ayame Ishikawa/bunnyfeet
    Personality type: Ayame is a little shy to people she doesn't know and doesn't talk alot, but she keeps alot to herself. She's more relaxed with friends and likes to laugh. She cares about others alot but doesn't know sometimes what to do or how to help. She's like most normal teenage girls, can sometimes get upset over small things and fight a little.
    Character description: She has thick and straight brown hair, brown eyes and isn't very tall. She likes to wear skirts that go to her knees or longer and sleeveless tops when its warm enough outside, and she likes warm colors and colors like brown, yellow and beige. She's still in school and is like an average student. She lives with her mum and dad and little brother.

as for now my internet connection is a little up in the air so im not sure if I can be on every day. But every day I can be on I will be, I assure you. it looks like its gonna be a lot of fun and I can't wait to get started. for the players still in school you will enter into the world like mentioned in the prologue helping with preparations for the sakimu festival. I want to try and keep the players as close to one another as possible so they can interact with the other players.

All student age characters will be starting in the classroom
    this includes Ayame Ishikawa,Mikazuki Hio,and Tomoya Itori.
    older characters
    Kaja, Hiro: you will be starting at the doctors office with Kajo(kinda ironic with the names eh?) going over the finances for the office

Yoichi Ageha: Having slept in late you are rushing off to school since Asahina sensei wanted your advice and help with some of the decorations

Mitsunabe, Akamaru: Now finished with his morning workout and getting out of the shower he receives a phone call...

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I'd like to try RPing if you'd except my character.

Name: Onimura, Ren 鬼村 恋

Family Association: Has close connection with the Daidoji family as the Onimura family stands second in the field of arts in Hinazawa. Ren's father, Kyuushi has intentions of joining union by using marriage with the Daidoji family, with Ren as the heir and marrying Orihime.

Personality Type: Cool, only gets angry when seriously provoked. Somehow...a little grouchy, knows how to dig secrets and doesn't really appreciate praises.

Character Description:
    Family Background- Both of his parents divorced when he was 8. His mother is a single parent and runs a geisha house, as she was an excellent geisha herself during the early years. His father is an art/kabuki perfectionist who has close connections with the Daidoji family, seeing that he and Ranmaru Daidoji are close friends, and the Onimura family stands in second in the field of arts in Hinazawa. Ren could not tolerate being under the pressure as an heir of the Onimura clan and eventually runs away from home and rents a cheap room at a wooden housing complex somewhere around his mother's workplace. He goes to school as usual, and on top of that, topping his class.

School Background- Excellent academic achievements, runs bad in sports(except kendo) >_>; Popular with the girls(lots, but less than guys) and guys(more), but easy to have grudges held by other people.

Physical appearance- Slim, looks more like a girl. H: 174cm, W: 60kg

Hair- Marine blueish gray, reaches until the end of the spine, well-combed and tied up.

Eyes- Sharp, clear, velvet, silver/gray eyes.

Clothing- Ordinary school shirt with a maroon necktie(or ribbon) & long pants.

Extra Accessories- A red rough string used to tie hair up.

Worn outside of school- Usually the same(shirt with folded sleeves until the elbow, long pants), but wears female kimono during regular part-time job.

Picture 1 2 3 4(newer version)
    Last edited by rikumi; 03-17-2009 at 09:49 AM.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rikumi View Post
    Well, I'd like to try RPing if you'd except my character.

Name: Onimura, Ren 鬼村 恋

Family Association: Has close connection with the Daidoji family as the Onimura family stands second in the field of arts in Hinazawa. Ren's father, Kyuushi has intentions of joining union by using marriage with the Daidoji family, with Ren as the heir and marrying Orihime.

Personality Type: Cool, only gets angry when seriously provoked. Somehow...a little grouchy, knows how to dig secrets and doesn't really appreciate praises.

Character Description:
    Family Background- Both of his parents divorced when he was 8. His mother is a single parent and runs a geisha house, as she was an excellent geisha herself during the early years. His father is an art/kabuki perfectionist who has close connections with the Daidoji family, seeing that he and Ranmaru Daidoji are close friends, and the Onimura family stands in second in the field of arts in Hinazawa. Ren could not tolerate being under the pressure as an heir of the Onimura clan and eventually runs away from home and rents a cheap room at a wooden housing complex somewhere around his mother's workplace. He goes to school as usual, and on top of that, topping his class.

School Background- Excellent academic achievements, runs bad in sports(except kendo) >_>; Popular with the girls(lots, but less than guys) and guys(more), but easy to have grudges held by other people.

Physical appearance- Slim, looks more like a girl. H: 174cm, W: 60kg

Hair- Marine blueish gray, reaches until the end of the spine, well-combed and tied up.

Eyes- Sharp, clear, velvet, silver/gray eyes.

Clothing- Ordinary school shirt with a maroon necktie(or ribbon) & long pants.

Extra Accessories- A red rough string used to tie hair up.

Worn outside of school- Usually the same(shirt with folded sleeves until the elbow, long pants), but wears female kimono during regular part-time job.

Picture 1 2 3 4(newer version)

I like your character but you will need to change your story a bit due to the fact that orihime is already betrothed to someone eles in an effort to unite the fueding Daidoji and Matsu familys pm me with your new layout and ill get back with you when i can about where to add you, haveing a bishonin will be interesting.
    Last edited by The Real Akai; 03-26-2009 at 04:24 PM.

Member HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 02:45 PM
    Threads

(This looks like a great rp in the making and I'd love to join, please excuse the quick character bio I'm in a rush, if I need to elaborate more I'd be happy to) (Also I made a quick paint picture of my character, I usually draw my characters for for the rp that I join but I wasn't able to so I just did this real quick)

Name: Ko Xiahou
    Personality Type: Always acting like the tough guy but hes not full of him self, actually hes quite modest most of the time. He seems as if he doesn't care about anyone or anything but deep inside hes a nice guy. Always pushing himself passed his limits! Just not academically... Though hes a tough guy...he gets shy around girls...
    Character Description: Ko Xiahou- A Martial arts genius with a dark past. He now lives with his uncle and aunt in Nomizawa. He plans to attend the school here, though he really doesn't want to, and also attend the martial arts schools there in search of more worthy styles. After school you can usually find him practicing martial arts blindfolded next to the Hinazawa river.

Physical appearance: Very masculine about 6'1" and 250lb. Black hair-short in the back and long covering the right side of his face. Brown soft eyes eyes. his body is covered with scars and beneath those scars he has a red dragon tattoo on his back and chains around his arms.

Casual: Wears a open red leather jacket with with chains wrapped around the arms and underneath a black muscle shirt. Blue faded jeans that a slightly baggy from being stretched. Black overused gloves with the fingers cut off and black heavy boots.( On hot days he lays his red jacket over his shoulder )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vince Kouger 1.JPG‎
Views:	30
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	24150  
    I'm so hungry...my teeth beg for flesh...
    They hurt so bad being erected for so long...
    Please...Please feed me you...

Favorite Quote:
    Wait, you use a revolver? I've been using a semi-automatic. I always go last.

Hmmm... after checking Wikipedia, it seems I've confused Russian Roulette with Shooting People in the Head. My apologies. -Manhattan_Project_2000

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlessViper View Post
    (This looks like a great rp in the making and I'd love to join, please excuse the quick character bio I'm in a rush, if I need to elaborate more I'd be happy to) (Also I made a quick paint picture of my character, I usually draw my characters for for the rp that I join but I wasn't able to so I just did this real quick)

Name: Ko Xiahou
    Personality Type: Always acting like the tough guy but hes not full of him self, actually hes quite modest most of the time. He seems as if he doesn't care about anyone or anything but deep inside hes a nice guy. Always pushing himself passed his limits! Just not academically... Though hes a tough guy...he gets shy around girls...
    Character Description: Ko Xiahou- A Martial arts genius with a dark past. He now lives with his uncle and aunt in Nomizawa. He plans to attend the school here, though he really doesn't want to, and also attend the martial arts schools there in search of more worthy styles. After school you can usually find him practicing martial arts blindfolded next to the Hinazawa river.

Physical appearance: Very masculine about 6'1" and 250lb. Black hair-short in the back and long covering the right side of his face. Brown soft eyes eyes. his body is covered with scars and beneath those scars he has a red dragon tattoo on his back and chains around his arms.

Casual: Wears a open red leather jacket with with chains wrapped around the arms and underneath a black muscle shirt. Blue faded jeans that a slightly baggy from being stretched. Black overused gloves with the fingers cut off and black heavy boots.( On hot days he lays his red jacket over his shoulder )
    I like this character looks like Akamaru will finally have a rival.

Closed Thread

Thread Information