AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Sakura Tonderu

Member The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 01:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Sakura Tonderu

The story takes place in the small town of Nomizawa. This town is so small and secluded that there's only one school that caters to all grades. Elementary, middle, and highschool all comingle. There are 2 teachers Asahina Miruchi and Tamio Yuka and the principal Matsu Yoshino. The time line is modern day mid summer the town's Sakimu festival 3 weeks away and the students(players) are working on preperations for the festival I would like to have a mixture of conflict and romance
    Here are some things for the players to interact with

>A Library with computers,Librarians name is Yoko oba-chan

>A Cosplay Kiisaten(cafe) I'm hopeing to get some of the players to work here

>A Playground just outside of the school with the following;a slide,some swings,a mery-go-round,sandbox and some see saws

>Outside the city is the forest of Kuromori with a long winding trail leading to a big gazzebo

>A small Shinto Shrine where the festival is to be held there are 2 long rows of sakura trees bordering the long stairs to the shrine right next to the shrine is the Hinazawa river

>A bus stop on the outskirts of the town (Taking the bus will remove you from the game temporarily Use this if you need to leave game for a period of time)

>The Bayushi house; the head family's, Bayushi Biyakuya and his wife Bayushi Paneko

>The Matsu House; Doubles as a Training facility Matsu Yoshino is single and runs the compound alone

>The Daidoji House; Definitely the most extravagant mansion in Hinazawa Daidoji Ranmaru is the head and he has a daughter Daidoji Orihime

>there are 2 Convenece stores on oposite ends of the city Kan-mart and Berri-mart

>The town is broken into 2 parts by the Hinazawa river. the Hinazawa bridge unites the 2 halves

>a pharmacy/hospital with 2 nurses Kitami, Fujiko and Furude, Umi and the doc. Gyoutaku, Kajo

There is also a sushi bar "the sakura Tree" ran by the lovely and mysterious Higurashi Saya

I intend the named people it the description to be NPC's controlled by me. players will need to make a name for themselves and a little back story would be nice as it would make it easier to set up the connections and story arc but the back story isn't necessary. I can improvise. also to help emerge players, find a pic to post so we will know what you look like in the world. I would also like to let it be known death is a possibility in this game. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna kill you for no reason. just that you can't act stupid in this game. your choices have consequences and influence the outcome of your characters. this will be a casual RP no dice or stats more like a community story where i as the GM control the NPC's and move the story along accordingly, and you as the player, use your actions to help develop the story

Prologue

Nomizawa is a small town in the middle of Japan, hours from anywhere else. The town's secluded location has made it very much like it's own isolated entity. Nomizawa is managed by three family's; the Matsu, Daidoji, and Bayushi. The Matsu Family are in charge of the police force and education of the children of Hinazawa. The head of the Matsu family is Matsu, Yoshino. The Daidoji family are in charge of agriculture, and the arts. The head of the Daidoji Family is Daidoji Ranmaru. Lastly the Bayushi family govern the whole city and the other lesser family's. The Head of the Bayushi Family and the town of Hinazawa is Bayushi Biyakuya. The Sakimu festival is a time to remember the ancient spirit Orochi Ryu-sama the spirit of the Hinazawa river. The festival is ran by the Daidoji family. The main event of the festival is a bon dance done by Ranmaru's daughter, Daidoji, Orihime. Afterward the people of Hinazawa place little floating rice paper lanterns on the river in remembrance of the spirits of those who have died founding the town if Hinazawa. Just recently a new shop has opened it's doors to the people of Hinazawa, The Sakura Tree. A sushi bar ran by Higurashi Saya, the newest resident of Hinazawa. New residents don't happen very often in Hinazawa, due to the head family's desire to keep the town isolated, and cut off from the outside world. Although as of late, Biyakuya-sama has realized the town has become stagnant, and it needs a new breeze in it to give it life.

Our story starts, as most do at the dawn of a new day the construction of the Sakura Tree now complete, and the new resident due to arrive any moment.

the student's are busy at the school house with Asahina-sensei, planning the arrangement of the different booths for the festival. While the kohai(underclassmen) prepare the decorations.

I plan on participating in this as well as Mitsunabe, Akamaru

If you are interested in playing please contact me via PM or go to the registration thread. There you will find the Charactar sheet and a bit more information.

Another goddly sigg from the wonderfull Tessa-chan

Member The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai is a glorious beacon of light The Real Akai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The sound of clattering rulers and chatting children filled the room as Asahina-sensei tried to keep everyone in order.
    Asahina-sensei:"Everyone calm down now we need to work together to get everything ready" she fluttered her arms as she directed the students. elsewhere at the doctors office on the other side of Hinazawa Doctor Gyoutaku, Kajo and Hiro, Kaja were going over the finances for that year
    Doctor Kajo:"Honestly Furude-san what is taking so damn long for the tea?" Kajo shouted "We need to figure out how we are going to make it this year on what little funds we have. and I can't think without my tea!" Blurted Kajo with a truly cross look stretching out across his aged facial features.
    Furude, Umi:"Sorry for the wait Gyoutaku-sensei." Apologized the frail woman as she rushed over to the tea kettle and poured 2 cups of tea for Kajo and Kaja. she placed them on a small platter and carefully walked over to the table the two gentlemen sat at. "I'm terribly sorry for the wait." she timidly spoke as she removed the two cups from the platter and placed them in front of the 2 men. she then clasped the platter to her chest, crossing her arms over it as she bowed deeply.
    Doctor Kajo:"Baa! Away with you woman!" he shouted.
    not far from the school a man was rushing toward the door after receiving a phone call wakening him Yoichi Ageha rushed for the tall old building stumbling a bit over a rock in his path.
    meanwhile in the Mitsunabe house. Akamaru, having finished his morning training regimen of 200 push ups and 300 sit ups, was just exiting the shower when he heard the phone ring
    Akamaru:"Good morning, This is the Akamaru residence whom may i ask is speaking?"
    Asahina-sensei:"Akai-chan! Just the person I was looking for!" Akamaru looked irritated
    Akamaru:"Asahina-sensei, I thought I told you I don't like when you call me Akai-chan."
    Asahina-sensei:"Akai-chan would you mind coming to the school and helping me move some lumber for the stands for the festival?"
    Akamaru:"I don't mind sensei but just don't cal.." Asahina interrupted him.
    Asahina-sensei:"Wonderful! I'll see you in a few Akai-chan."*click*.....*beep beep beep*
    Akamaru:"She didn't listen to a word I said!"
    Akamaru put on some clothes, some blue geans and a black tanktop. and walked to the door
    Mitsunabe ojii-san:"Akai aren't you going to have breakfast?" Akamaru's grandfather asked as he was putting his shoes on.
    Akamaru:"No time Ojii-chan. Asahina sensei needs my help. That new place is supposed to open today."
    Mitsunabe ojii-san:"What was it called the sakura branch?"
    Akamaru:"I think it was the sakura tree, Ojii-chan. I'll grab a bite there. Well in any case I'm off" Akamaru said his farewell and walked out the door, on his way to the school.
    Last edited by The Real Akai; 03-15-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiro watched as his grandmother was sent away from the private office of Kajo. Hiro said nothing nor was going to ask about the situation. Obviously since his grandfather hadn't taken the time to fill him in Hiro had no importance.
    How was training in some small village going to allow him to fulfill internship? He was able to go to Tokyo U someone far from this place, just to be put back into the place he left. Hiro sighed. Should he risked being yelled at?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Tomoya sat in a corner of the room pressing the lamb plushie to her chest while watching the others chatter. She was trying to keep her breathing under control not feeling ready for another astma attack. She raised her hand "sensie *wheez* i wil make paintings we can sell *wheez* can *wheez* i please *wheeze leave the room?". The constant moving around from the students made her uncomfortble.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Mikazuki looked at Tomoya. She got out an inhaler. "Umm Tomoya you wont need to do that. Here." She gave her the inhaler. Mikazuki got a phone call from her father. "Hello?"

Karin Hio: "Mikazuki? I'm picking you up from school."

Mikazuki Hio: "Why?!"

Karin Hio: "Because....because....uh...I dont know how to explain this to you.."

Mikazuki Hio: "Exactly now bye just tell me when i get home."

She hung up her phone suddenly she felt it hard to breath. She started coughing and taking out her extra inhaler which wasnt working. She fell to the floor struggling to breath.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Yoichi dodged between the crowds in the morning as he rushed to the school grounds. He had promised Asahina sensei to help with some stuff and had managed to sleep in. He knew he shouldn't have spent the night drawing the stars. No matter how beautyful they where.
    He sighed before suddenly he bumbed into a poor old women carring her shopping. Both his art pad and her shopping fell to the floor. He quickly spun around and apoligised as well as helped the old women. He then smiled and continued running along.
    He tripped a few more times before making it to the school. He stopped at the gate to catch his breath and looked at the school kindly. He still remembered the old spot and how he use to go there.
    "Time to find Asahina sensei then." He said to himself as he walked in.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mikazuki regained her breath and coughed. "I'm fine...*cough*..." She slowly got up back into her seat. She looked the teacher who asked her to step outside the schools front door to catch some air. She walked slowly outside spotting Yoichi. "Y-yoichi? *cough* What are you doing here?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiro finally looked at his grandfather.
    "Did you have to send her away with a bad taste in her mouth?" Hiro asked, "You could have been a little more nice to her."
    Hiro stared out the window again. He hated it here, he went to Tokyo U to leave here, and he was placed back here. Why did the world want to torture him again? Didn't the world understand his grandfather's nasty temper? The temper Hiro was grown up with.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yoichi was just staring at the sky wondering if the clouds were white or a bright grey. Grey would me rain and that would mean he couldn't paint outside. But if they were white then it wouldn't be as warm today and he could paint all he wanted. He then got snapped out of his day dream by a voice.
    "Mikazuki!" Yoichi quickly went over to her. He put her arm over his shoulder and helped her stand. She looked more out of breath then normal. "Are you ok?" He looked at her concerned.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"I'm fine...I had a bad asthma attack. It's not a problem." She looked at Yoichi. "You're looking for Asahina-sensei arent you?" She asked him. Mikazuki pointed in a direction. "I think Asahina-sensei is that way...*cough*..Do you know if Toso-sama* was going to tell me anything?"

*Toso = Father

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"No I'm sorry. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while." He let go of her slowly, "But so long as your ok I'll get going." He smiled before walking off. He did however stop and spun around to look at her again, "However if you need me just call." He smiled and skipped along to her. He stuck his hands into his pocket and ratched about a bit. He finally found what he was looking for. It was a pencil. He handed it to her.
    "Keep hold of this will you. I'll come back for it some time and then if you don't mind i'd like to do a portrate of you. I'm hoping to get one done of all the people I know." He smiled at her again. "The pencil is so I remember." He then turned around and waved bye before going to look for Asahina-sensei.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

She smiled and waved back. "I will Yoichi, thanks. Bye!" She walked back to the classroom and sat back next to Tomoya. Taking deep breaths, she took her notes. She looked at the clock every minute waiting for class to be over.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the sky began to cloud up above the town of Hinazawa. while in the office of doctor Kajo the old man grew furious.
    Kajo:"Don't get all high and mighty with me! I'll talk to her any way I choose!" The vain in Kajo's head was protruding and his face was flush red with anger. "You needn't worry yourself about her. Instead focus on how we are going to accrue funds in a town with people who rarely fall ill." the old man continued to rant about a various assortment of things all concerning the condition of the hospitals funds.

elsewhere
    just in fron of the school Akamaru noticed Mikazuki outside waveing good bye to someone he hadent managed to see
    Akamaru"Mika-chan! Good morning" Akamaru greeted Mikazuki with a warm greating as he walked up to her
    "How are you doing today Mika-chan?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He knew his grandfather would blow up the way he did. After all his grandfather was the one who raised him from a wee child to this now standing here adult. But Hiro looked at his grandfather with a dark stare.
    "Funds are important, but so is her feelings...or are those less important then some money," Hiro said, "Yeah so what if there are people here who are going to get ill and if our hospital is going to go down in flames, she's still family, you married her and you shouldn't yell at her like that...cause who else ya got if you let her burn down like your hospital, I don't want anything to do with the funds you have fun."
    Hiro walked out of the office. He knew how his grandfather would react to one of his own blow ups. But Hiro didn't care.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Maru-kun!" She hugged him. "Im doing good! I haven't seen you in a while, how's being an apprentice going for you?" She asked smiling.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Tomoya wheezed a bit more and pulled her lamb plushie from her bag. holding it to her chest she tryed to take calming breaths. when she calmed down she felt slightly tired 'i wish this ordeal was over'. She wasent a fan of busy places and alot of people, it often meant alot of smells, perfume and dust which caused her astma to react. Yawning she moved over and leaned her head slightly mikazuki's shoulder.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kajo sat there silent as Hiro gave him a firm dressing down and left the room. Quite unlike him to not explode when confronted. He sat there for a moment his mind a shuffle of thoughts, "who else ya got if you let her burn down like your hospital?" the words kept replaying in his head again and again. "Why can't I stop this needless anger?" he whispered to himself. The monetary problems of the hospital, now the furthest thing in his mind. He was forced to look at himself through Hiro's words, something he hadn't done in ages.
    The door crept open and in walked Umi.
    Furude Umi:"I'm sorry about earlier." she timidly spoke. Kajo threw himself from his chair and ran over to her. This sudden movement made her flinch in fear, she shut her eyes bracing herself to be struck.

He threw his arms around her "I'm so sorry Umi." her eyes carried a look of shock as the man before her held her, like he hadn't in so many years, weeping.

meanwhile back at the school gates Akamaru's face turned blood red as
    Mikazuki hugged him while looking up and smiling.
    Akamaru"eh he he fine. Yoshino-sama is actually giving me a little time off from training right now"
    Akamaru placed his hands on her shoulders and moved her away. "I appreciate the warm welcome, but I am a guy, so it's kinda embarrassing." Akamaru rubbed the back of his head while he spoke.
    "Is Asahina-sensei inside she wanted me to move some lumber for her?" Akamaru inquired.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiro stared darkly at the wooden floor then walked off. He needed to do something. To bad it was rare patients came in here. How was this going to help him with his internship if there were no patiences? Hiro had no clue, why did his grandfather accept him back into the hospital after their big fight a few years ago? What was the purpose of becoming a doctor? He suppose to show his grandfather wrong. Hiro was bored here though, there was nothing you could be here. Nothing, there was nothing here for him either.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Asahina-sensei! Yo! Asahina-sensei! Where you at?" Yoichi shouted down the corridors. He was having trouble looking for her.
    "Great. I'm late and I can't find her." He thought. "Yo Asahina-sensei where are you?" He shouted again.
    "Will you shut up!" Shouted one of the teachers from there classroom door, "Your disrupting the classes."
    "Sorry!" Yoichi quickly bowed. "I'm just looking for Asahina-sensei."
    "We all know that." The teacher gave him a stern look. "She will be in her office. Upstairs to your left."
    "Thanks." Yoichi said before quickly hurrying up the stairs. he turned sharply and knocked on the door.
    "Asahina-sensei can I come in?"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Asahina-sensei is in her office. You can go visit her. It's nice to see you again Maru-kun!" She smiled bigger and then went into her classroom. She looked at Tomoya holding her lamb plushie and got her dog plushie out. "Look Tomoya-chan."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiro knew he shouldn't do it, but he decided he would.
    "I'm going out for a walk!" Hiro called out.
    Hiro started out the door before his grandfather could say anything. Hiro didn't like the thin air out here. Or maybe he was so use to it that he hated it there.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Asahina sensei:"Yoichi-kun glad you made it." The class had just finished painting the banners and tabards and had set them aside to dry as Yoichi entered the room. "I would like you to look over the tabards and help us find out the best way to lay them out. and help some of the younger students put the finishing touches on the menus layout for the different food stands." Yoichi felt a little nostalgic being instructed by Asahina sensei. but that's to be expected considering he just graduated last year. The air in the room just felt natural.

Akamaru entered the old building and a flood of old memory's rushed over him. "How many years has it been" He thought to himself as he instinctively walked the halls like he was just there yesterday. His feet guided him uncontentiously to Asahina's class. He opened the door and saw yoichi standing next to Asahina going over the arrangements.
    They haden't noticed him yet Unknown voice:"Mitsunabe-sama!" the voice overpowered all the sound in the room as the slender figure rushed over and leaped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck "I missed you so much! Why haven't you come to visit me?" Akamaru:"Orihime-chama!?" Akamaru was shocked by the presence of the Daidoji heir in the classroom, considering she graduated about 2 years ago Akamaru :"What are you doing here?" Daidoji, Orihime:"Is that any way to speak to your future wife?!" The clatter and commotion in the room from the students working on the decorations stopped instantly, and every eye fell on the two in the middle of the classroom. Akamaru grabbed her under her arms and set her down on the ground while his face burned red with embarrassment. Akamaru: "I've told you time and again, in this day and age, you don't have to do arranged marriages anymore." Orihime:"uugu" Orihime turned up her bottom lip and fussed under her breath.
    Akamaru glared at Asahina-sensei as he walked over to her and away from Orihime. "This is your doing isn't it sensei?" Akamaru asked as a big smile stretched over her face Asahina-sensei"I have no idea what your talking about."She snickered. "I just called her over to help with the painting. She is after all the heir to the Daidoji. The family responsible for the arts in this town. It's only natural I would call her." She wasn't even trying to hide what she did. She had always been a shameless "matchmaker".
    Akamaru rubbed his forehead with his fist finger and thumb
    Akamaru:"Fine whatever. where is the lumber you needed me to move? I want to finish this and get on with my day." Orihime began to walk over to Akamaru. Asahina"Lumber? never said anything about lumber." Asahina thought to herself*Akai-chan has never been a very good liar* she grinned and spoke "Akai-chan. What are you really doing here? shouldn't you be over at the Matsu compound right now with Yoshino-sama? Or do you have the day off?"
    Orihime was now standing. Not two inches behind Akamaru, she grabbed the bottom of his tanktop with 2 fingers like a little lost child.
    Akamaru knew what Asahina was trying to pull. and he had fallen right into her trap Akamaru:"a-a-actually Ojii-san wanted me to r-r-run some errands for him today." Akamaru was stammering. he always stammered when he lied Asahina :"Well why are you here now then?" Orihime:'"Ne... Mitsunabe-sama?" She lightly tugged on his tanktop "Are you busy today?" Akai turned around and looked at Orihime as she looked up at him. "Would you like to go somewhere with me today?" Akamaru started sweating he never knew how to handle women. Put him in the ring with any fighter and he could analyze and dismantle them in seconds. But women, they were opponents he could never stand toe to toe with.
    Asahina"What are you gonna do Akai-chan" She whispered. Akamaru:"I'll remember this sensei" he replied. *(I'll leave this up in the air for now to see if any of the other players try to change what i have planned)*

*(I have made a small typo error regarding Hiro,kaja I have replaced the typos and fixed this post)*

Meanwhile Hiro walked the atmosphere was getting damp. It was going to rain Unknown voice :"Excuse me sir! Please help!" A woman he had never seen before was calling out to him she ran to him "Please you have to get a doctor there's a small boy collapsed back over there!" She pointed over to the end of the road. the two of them ran there and hiro could see a small boy curled up in the fetal position in the gutter with a huge purple spot on the back of his neck. He was struggling to breath "Please you have to help"
    Hiro wondered why she didn't look familiar. also everyone in town knew him. They knew he was a doctor, but she didn't.
    Last edited by The Real Akai; 03-26-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mikazuki put her plushie away. The class was over and she walked out getting her umbrella ready since apparently she need to come home. She looked to Hiro and then at the boy noticing his struggle to breath. They seemed to have gotten help so she gave them her umbrella. "Keep him dry...he's gonna get hypothermia too if you dont." She started walking away getting soaked as it started to rain.

Unknown Person: "Won't you get sick, Ms.Hio?"

Mikazuki: "Im fine..." She walked to the City hall and went to the Bayushi family room. Her father was talking with him.

Karin Hio: "Mikazuki! How are you?" He asked as he hugged his daughter.

Mikazuki: "Ok..." She said hugging her father back.

Karin Hio: "Mika, you had an asthma attack didnt you?" He looked to her concerned.

Mikazuki: "How'd you know?" She started sighing.

Karin Hio: "You sound out of breath a little still." He sat his daughter next to Byakuya. "Ah well....I just need you to stay here while me and Byakuya talk."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*(my appologys for the long absance. my internet issues have worsened and I won't be able to get on every day and I won't be able to get on at all on the weekends I am very sorry about this i will still be running this game as normal exept I will only be able to get online between the hours of12:00pm and 5:30pm mon thru fri. again i am very sorry for the inactivity.)*

Unknow woman:"Please sir tell me you know where the doctors office is, we need to get this boy some medical attention right away!" Hiro took less then a second to scoop the child up and rush back in the direction of the office.
    While the two ran the stranger spoke again, more to herself then to Hiro "I always find myself in these situations." she took the lead as they approced an old building, she could see the plate on the side of the building. "Hinazawa medical center" was scribed across the plate in fadeing kanji. she bursted threw the door holding it open for Hiro
    Last edited by The Real Akai; 03-26-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiro stared at the boy. From what he could tell and what he could sense. The boy was having some sort of reaction to something. His breathing somewhat labored and Hiro knew what happened somehow.
    "He was stung by a wasp of some sort," Hiro said, "I wouldn't know the kind of wasp, but judging from his signs and symptoms...he's been stung by a wasp and not bees."

Closed Thread

Thread Information