AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ~Cop beats teenage girl in cell...

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm in neither side but I think it depends on what she did. I know that treating girls is not like that but it is a bad girl in jail right? Would you attack if that girl came out to kill you? I'm not going to say the girl is bad either because it only seemed that she threw away her own shoes and disliked being there. Now if we heard what was going on in there, things will probably be different you know? xD
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
    And in this case it was totally necessary. Yeah.
    You can never be too sure. Maybe she gave him some lip. Personally, from what I read/hear/watch teens hate the law. I was surprised too! I thought that they would try to not kick a door. I think the door was enough.

Best case scenario for her beating:
    She was giving him lip when he was arresting her and the door kick was the last straw.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    You can never be too sure. Maybe she gave him some lip. Personally, from what I read/hear/watch teens hate the law. I was surprised too! I thought that they would try to not kick a door. I think the door was enough.

Best case scenario for her beating:
    She was giving him lip when he was arresting her and the door kick was the last straw.
    Riiight, you missed the point. That being "giving lip" doesn't make it right or deserving for him to throw her around the room like that. If he were to shove her or slap her, that'd be one thing and I doubt anyone would care. But as you can see he didn't just stop there. Police officers need to have patience, especially when dealing with idiot teenagers.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nay. Hell it can be something small like a mom joke or as serious as a death threat that caused him to react like that. Again, no one can be right here unless there is some evidence for either side.Hell maybe I'm biased because I'm a future cop and know many on my local force.

No problem. I should have clarified my statement more. I wouldn't do that to a dog much less a HUMAN BEING. That cop needs someone to bash his head against a block wall and then punch his face in. An eye for an eye so to speak.
    It's funny. The YT video has a person commenting this, but note that he would not slam a dogs head into the ground, but would slam the persons head into a brick wall.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 03-03-2009 at 10:45 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thing is, teenagers are idiots. The vast majority of them/us. More often then not, they're "give lip", to whomever they feel is opposing them. Generally, in situations like this, I'm willing to give the cop a bit of leverage, as I've seen first hand around my school and through friends how much garbage they can give to a cop. They're human too, and even with all the patience and tolerance in the world, the wrong thing can set them off. Certainly I think hitting her in the back as he was holding her down was too much, but if he'd gone in there and slapped her or just restrained her (holding her down like that), I really wouldn't care. I honestly down that kicking her shoe off at them was the only thing she did, and I'm also very wary about the fact that the video does not have audio. We are only seeing a small clip of what easily could have been a much larger issue.

I'm also not very surprised at the reaction of the police. I've known a lot of police growing up, and I know that they're very wary of what's going on around them. Imagine working a job where you could be driving down the street, and some disobedient scum would come up and shoot you because you're doing your job. Now, that cautiousness, paranoia even, is not something that can be turned on and off. So suddenly being hit in the back by a shoe like that, not knowing what's behind you could easily flip a switch.
    They're trained to deal with it better, but "better" is not "completely".

As for the comments in the video, they make me laugh. Just another cluster of anti-authority teenagers viewing things from their tiny, angsty viewpoint.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-03-2009 at 10:38 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan's Avatar
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2010 01:31 AM
    Threads

Xero XIII, i think it sounds almost like youre just dismissing that he went too far. i think the whole point is that he used more violence than necessary. and you can see that he doesnt react right away when she kicked off her shoe (which comes from the side maybe, but not the back, and not on his back), and i dont think he would think that he was being attacked when hes in a cell with his friend and someone they just arrested who probably has had any weapons taken from her. and when he hits her head to the wall and throws her down, hes grabbing her hair which doesnt seem right to me if youre a police. and then he punches her after she is down.

it doesnt really matter what she said, because hes a police and hes working, so he shouldnt react to personal stuff she maybe said, or if she threatened him or anything. if she said things that made him really upset like that, then fine. but he still went too far and i dont think he should walk away from it just like nothing happened. that doesnt mean the girl is innocent at all, but if shes guilty of something, that doesnt give the police the right to do whatever he wants.

umm, thats what i think ^_^

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

This was too much to do to a 15 year old girl. She may have been in jail, but but dragging her hair and throwing her to the ground- Too much.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

To be honest I dont really care!

The stupid girl did probably get what she wanted. I'm sure that she had been *****in around with those cops all the way to jail; she got her *** whooped and a reason to sue them.

She got arrested for a reason, amirite?

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gaburieru View Post
    To be honest I dont really care!

The stupid girl did probably get what she wanted. I'm sure that she had been *****in around with those cops all the way to jail; she got her *** whooped and a reason to sue them.

She got arrested for a reason, amirite?
    You do know you're not supposed to swear in the forums, even if it's censored, right?

If you don't really care about the topic, you shouldn't bother posting.

And yes, obviously she got arrested for a reason. That's why she's in jail. The point of the topic is the abuse inflicted on her, and if it was "fair" or not -- which, anyone can see with their two eyes, that it really isn't.

Because the video is silent and we have no idea of what she did to get imprisoned in the first place, we can't really say she "deserved" it, because we don't know what she did. Even so, it's police misconduct to beat up prison inmates simply because you feel like it.

And since when does a 17 year old girl deserve to be basically beaten up by two large, grown men, in the first place? she had no weapon (eer, shoes aren't a weapon, sorry), and we don't know what she could have even said.

Even so, nothing she said or did, justifies the treatment she recieved.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post
    You do know you're not supposed to swear in the forums, even if it's censored, right?

And yes, obviously she got arrested for a reason. That's why she's in jail. The point of the topic is the abuse inflicted on her, and if it was "fair" or not -- which, anyone can see with their two eyes, that it really isn't.

Because the video is silent and we have no idea of what she did to get imprisoned in the first place, we can't really say she "deserved" it, because we don't know what she did. Even so, it's police misconduct to beat up prison inmates simply because you feel like it.

And since when does a 17 year old girl deserve to be basically beaten up by two large, grown men, in the first place? she had no weapon (eer, shoes aren't a weapon, sorry), and we don't know what she could have even said.

My point is not that she got was she deserved, more like she got what she wanted.

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Yes I support your post.

The girl already got what she deserved, she is in jail now and yes, that's for a reason of course. But there should be no reason for the cops to do such a thing to a teen girl. If you read my last post on the last page, there is something I said about this cop not being professional enough to be a cop.

As she said, the girl was basically unable to fight back cos she is obvously too small and weak against the two big men who were well trained in fighting and building muscles. She could have said something, she could be a jerk, but abusing this 15 year-old girl reflects the fact that cops these days DOES abuse their power way too much, and this is not the first news about cops beating up people.

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

Would anyone happen to know why the cop just lost it? I mean, it is very hard to criticize when we don't know the whole story. However, I'm sure that there are a few "situations" that could arose such a behavior in both the cop and the teenager but I think that its best to know the whole story before making any judgements and saying who is wrong.

Will you be my butler from Hell?

Girevik and Iron Tyrant Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 03:34 AM
    Threads

I don't see that as being right, to me in my opinion I think these officers are less than men. Perhaps less than little girls, to hit a woman is wrong in the first place unless said woman is extremely tough and hits like a man 4 times her size then it is different.

The system has gotten to be extremely pathetic, even the police are a danger in some cases to the people they are hired to protect. The way I see it is, everyone should work hard to maintain good health and to toughen their bodies in order to survive the harshness of the way the world is going. Stand tall, and smile for their best hits.
    Battalion 316

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

haha! jokes on her~!~ XD...oh man thats sick but she DID throw her shoe..so yeah >_>
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Girevik and Iron Tyrant Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon has a reputation beyond repute Cannon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Leche...some how throwing a shoe I think dose not warrant their reaction. Oh well I suppose, if you are in this situation and you feel like loosing it and lashing out the LEAST you could do is knock their teeth out or loose. That way it was worth it.
    Battalion 316

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Excuse the double if it is.

I have seen fit to revise my earlier comments.

What I see is she was ordered to remove her shoes while in the cell, that is normal. The first shoe went out the door, which most likely was not intentional.

"But she DID throw her shoe..."

I DOUBT that was the intention at all, in a nervous state of mind the reflexes can get exaggerated. After seeing this twice it is obvious that there was NO reason for their treatment of her, no matter what she did to get into the situation. More or less they beat her and flung her around for no good reason, I have always disliked cops and so on but that view dose NOT effect my judgment of this situation.

And if some still say "She deserved it". Take another careful look, with a rational mindset.

Then if you will ask yourself this.

What if she were my daughter?

I would hunt that cop to the ends of the earth, and when I caught up with him he would be thankful for the full body cast and the liquid diet I would bestow upon him in comparison to what I COULD have done.
    Battalion 316

Senior Member kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 04:40 PM
    Threads

so has the officer been tried yet?
    Signature created by a very close friend: ichigoangel06

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

Classic case of god complex cop versus rebellious teen.

Whatever the case..

The cop was wrong, the girl is an idiot.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono1219 View Post
    Classic case of inferiority complex cop versus rebellious teen.
    There, I made it make sense for you. Not that psychoanalysis makes more than fleeting sense, but if you're going to use a complex, at least use the correct one.

Actually, god complex might work too, but I thought more along the lines of someone who lack the social stance, social skills or intelligence to get any real power in the outside world, so they join the force where they can dominate people (that is, suspects) and overcompensate for their sense of inferiority in life by abusing them.
    Last edited by Eris; 03-05-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anyone who says "she deserved it" without realizing the poor justifications behind it really needs to think a bit harder.

And give me a break please, kicking off shoes does not warrant a beat down.

If it were you, your friend or family member, you probably would think and feel differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono1219
    Classic case of god complex cop versus rebellious teen.
    A "God Complex" is usually a compensatory cover for a deep (subconcious, usually) inferiority complex.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 03-05-2009 at 04:17 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anyone who says "she deserved it" without realizing the poor justifications behind it really needs to think a bit harder.

And give me a break please, kicking off shoes does not warrant a beat down.

If it were you, your friend or family member, you probably would think and feel differently.

A "God Complex" is usually a compensatory cover for a deep (subconcious, usually) inferiority complex.
    Shoes can be used as weapons. By kicking off her shoes, can't cops consider that firing a weapon?

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Shoes can be used as weapons. By kicking off her shoes, can't cops consider that firing a weapon?
    If she took it off and tried to beat him with it, maybe. Even then, he'd receive a lot of flack for shooting at her because... if my eyes are reading it right, it's a sneaker. Wielded by a teenaged girl. Not much threat there.

I doubt they found her particularly dangerous, otherwise she would have been handcuffed to begin with.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gaburieru
    My point is not that she got was she deserved, more like she got what she wanted.
    So, she wanted to get beaten in the back of the head? somehow, I don't follow your reasoning.

When I flick a paper clip at someone (which I don't, but for the sake of argument), I don't usually expect them to shoot me or throw a rock at my face. Although it's possible, it's usually not anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant
    She merely kicked them off at the officers, and not even hard. It's not like they went flying in the officer's face where they could do any maximum damage.

I can see them taking that as some sort of "cause for action" .. but repeatedly pounding her in the back of the head for it? excessive and ridiculous.

The cops were simply annoyed at what seemed to be a unruly teen - and took out their anger, full force, on a very small girl, simply because they could. They knew she could hardly fight back. (Or so it seems from the video. She may not be as innocent as portrayed, but that's all that can be gathered from the video at this point.)
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 03-05-2009 at 05:57 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    Excuse the double if it is.

I have seen fit to revise my earlier comments.

What I see is she was ordered to remove her shoes while in the cell, that is normal. The first shoe went out the door, which most likely was not intentional.

"But she DID throw her shoe..."

I DOUBT that was the intention at all, in a nervous state of mind the reflexes can get exaggerated. After seeing this twice it is obvious that there was NO reason for their treatment of her, no matter what she did to get into the situation. More or less they beat her and flung her around for no good reason, I have always disliked cops and so on but that view dose NOT effect my judgment of this situation.

And if some still say "She deserved it". Take another careful look, with a rational mindset.

Then if you will ask yourself this.

What if she were my daughter?

I would hunt that cop to the ends of the earth, and when I caught up with him he would be thankful for the full body cast and the liquid diet I would bestow upon him in comparison to what I COULD have done.
    Well w/e the case maybe, im sure she learned never to kick her shoes off again
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

Now that's what i call a vulgar display of power.
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Closed Thread

Thread Information