AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why did Lleouch say he would miraculously revive?

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The last time I saw episode 22 I thought that I heard Lelouch/Zero say that his miraculous resurrection would prove to the Japanese that he was the true messiah, not Euphemia.

If my memory is correct Lelouch was planning to "revive" from seeming "death" very soon after being shot by Euphemia. So any theory about what he meant would have to apply to then and there and not later when he reappeared in Britannia or even later when Zero lived on after the death of Emperor Lelouch.

Junior Member kanamisuzu is on a distinguished road kanamisuzu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2009 09:25 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i dont have a wii

yhep i guess.... btw,
    is euphemia really the
    first love of lelouch??? o.o
    coz i can't believe it myself

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kanamisuzu View Post
    yhep i guess.... btw,
    is euphemia really the
    first love of lelouch??? o.o
    coz i can't believe it myself

If so, being loved by Lelouch is no protection against being shot by him. Lelouch said that Euphemia might have been the first girl he ever loved. He could have meant the first girl he had sex with (but when?) or the first girl he ever lusted after, or the first girl he ever had romantic feelings for, or the first girl he ever loved as a sister, or the first girl he ever loved as a person once he was old enough to realize that there were other persons in the world, or two or more of the above.

It is possible that he loved Euphemia before Nunnally was born or when Nunnally was very little (if so he would have been so young that he might not remember for sure) and later came to realize that Nunnally was sort of like a smaller Euphemia and came to love her too. If that is true then Lelouch and Euphemia could have been really close as far back as he could remember.

In episode 22 Lelouch said that Euphemia was Euphie before she was Third Princess or Subviceroy, probably meaning that being Euphie was most important to her. But it might have a chronological meaning too. Perhaps Lelouch remembered when Euphie as merely Lady Euphemia, an unimportant imperial child, until her mother suddenly became a much more important consort of the Emperor and Cornelia and Euphemia were promoted to princesses. Or perhaps Euphemia was promoted from say, Twentieth Princess to Third Princess.

And if Lelouch was encouraged to spend a lot more time with Euphie after that (hypothetical) promotion, he might have developed a precocious crush on her by the time he was ten and she was nine.

If you have seen any of my other posts in various threads you will notice that I don't believe that Lelouch killed Euphemia for any good reason. And I don't see much of a sensible evil reason either, so I have wondered if Lelouch murdered her for some deep dark subconscious reason. Perhaps Lelouch had a crush on Euphemia and then quarreled with her about it shortly before he left for Japan. Perhaps Lelouch spent the next seven years alternately dreaming about being reunited with Euphemia and dreaming about killing her for revenge.

Anyway, I believe the most likely meaning of Lelouch's words is that either Euphemia was the first sister he loved as a sister when they were toddlers, or else she was a relative stranger that he came to see a lot more of when he was nine or ten and was the first girl he developed a precocious crush on.

If LeLouch meant that Euphemia was the first girl he ever had romantic feelings or lust for, and that was during the first season when she was in Japan, Shirley, already his girlfriend for some time, would have reason to feel humiliated. Or perhaps he meant that before he was Shirley's girlfriend he noted from afar that Euphemia was becoming sexy looking and felt desire for her at a distance.
    Last edited by proEuphie; 05-24-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie View Post
    If so, being loved by Lelouch is no protection against being shot by him. Lelouch said that Euphemia might have been the first girl he ever loved. He could have meant the first girl he had sex with (but when?) or the first girl he ever lusted after, or the first girl he ever had romantic feelings for, or the first girl he ever loved as a sister, or the first girl he ever loved as a person once he was old enough to realize that there were other persons in the world, or two or more of the above.
    Yeah, its really ambiguous as to what Lelouch means by "the first girl I ever loved". Since we don't look into his childhood relationships that much, there is only so much that we can infer from this.

In episode 22 Lelouch said that Euphemia was Euphie before she was Third Princess or Subviceroy, probably meaning that being Euphie was most important to her. But it might have a chronological meaning too. Perhaps Lelouch remembered when Euphie as merely Lady Euphemia, an unimportant imperial child, until her mother suddenly became a much more important consort of the Emperor and Cornelia and Euphemia were promoted to princesses. Or perhaps Euphemia was promoted from say, Twentieth Princess to Third Princess.
    You are slightly wrong on one part. The positions of the Princes and Princesses of Britannia are determined by the status' of their mothers, by gender and order of birth and are givin at the time of birth. For example, while Cornelia and Euphemia have the same mother, Cornelia is higher in status than Euphemia because she is older. And while Carine le Britannia is the same age as Nunnally, she is much higher in status than Nunnally because of the status of her mother.

Of course, the numbering does not necessarily give the order of succession. While Lelouch and Nunnally are the Eleventh Prince and Eleventh Princess, respectively, Lelouch is 17th in line while Nunnally is merely 87th.

If you have seen any of my other posts in various threads you will notice that I don't believe that Lelouch killed Euphemia for any good reason. And I don't see much of a sensible evil reason either, so I have wondered if Lelouch murdered her for some deep dark subconscious reason. Perhaps Lelouch had a crush on Euphemia and then quarreled with her about it shortly before he left for Japan. Perhaps Lelouch spent the next seven years alternately dreaming about being reunited with Euphemia and dreaming about killing her for revenge.
    Lelouch DID kill Euphemia for a good reason: to make full use of the current situation (which was her killing a bunch of Japanese) to his advantage (and I have already explained the multiple practical and political reasons why having Euphemia a mere prisoner would not work). Whether you like this reason or not is up to you, but that is what happened. He didn't just kill her for no reason.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

So was Lelouch's statement that he would miraculously revive true or false in reality, and true or false in his mind?
    This is a good question, many people have debated over it.

Last edited by B Gundam; 05-25-2009 at 01:19 PM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by B Gundam View Post
    This is a good question, many people have debated over it.
    Very awesome indeed.

I think Lelouch was just messing with her there. Either that or he was saying that even if Zero dies, another person will come and take his place as Zero. You must remember that Zero is a symbol. He can't really die even if you kill the person.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post

You are slightly wrong on one part. The positions of the Princes and Princesses of Britannia are determined by the status' of their mothers, by gender and order of birth and are givin at the time of birth. For example, while Cornelia and Euphemia have the same mother, Cornelia is higher in status than Euphemia because she is older. And while Carine le Britannia is the same age as Nunnally, she is much higher in status than Nunnally because of the status of her mother.

Of course, the numbering does not necessarily give the order of succession. While Lelouch and Nunnally are the Eleventh Prince and Eleventh Princess, respectively, Lelouch is 17th in line while Nunnally is merely 87th.
    This is a little weird. If the numbering is given at birth a prince or princess could become closer to the throne without the number changing. If someone became the fourth prince at birth because only three princes were ahead of him, and those three later died or were assassinated or resigned from the imperial family, he could be the first heir to the throne and still be called the fourth Prince, if that numbering couldn't change after birth.

But Lelouch's and Nunnally's succession ranks are lower than their numbering as prince and princess. In Lelouch's case it could be because a few princesses are closer to the throne than the 11th prince, but if Nunnally is 11th princess and 87th in line to the throne it is not likely that princes one through seventysix out rank the 11th princess.

Perhaps after Mariannne was killed a number of consorts were advanced in rank as well as their children, who became closer to the throne than Lelouch and Nunnally but still kept their lower numbers, if those could not be changed after birth.

And possibly Lelouch and Nunnally's ranks as 11th prince and princess, and Lelouch's position as 17th in line, and Nunnally's position as 87th in line of succession, date from two or three different periods of their lives.

And possibly its all a plot to drive us crazy.

Anyway, I believe that in the old time courts of China, Korea, and Japan, the ranks of the ruler's consorts and children could be changed in the course of their lives, so I assumed that a Britannian prince could be renumbered as he got closer to or farther from the succession, especially if all the princes and princesses were eligible to compete for the throne.
    Last edited by proEuphie; 05-28-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information