AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One drawing! a nice one i think

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hi! Nice drawings.

Please take a look at the rules you are allowed only one thread in the forum, and you must post all of your fanart there.

I'm consolidating your threads into one thread so please post all your new work here from now on!

Thanks!
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Member cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

hey good painting i like how you brought your own stlye to the picture, and they way you set the mood. great work!

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

Exclamation Shame Jerry! not the nail polish!

Hello Hi once more!

So u think I'm crazy?
    I think I am lol...painting with nail polish is absolutely crazy

Check this out ^^

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Where are you people?
    I'm waiting for your comments!

Konoha's Yellow Flash! Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2013 11:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wii Sux

Paiting with nail polish eh?.. HOW UNIQUE! Doesn't turn out too bad. Nice jerry picture. One of my fav characters of all time.
    Minato Namikaze 2007. www.Minato.us ( Yondaime Hokage. )

Member Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214 has a reputation beyond repute Miku214's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 03:47 AM
    Threads

That is unique. Good job. I like how it's kinda shiny.

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Threads

that is one good painting. never thought pink was this hot. i can definitely see this hanging on my wall

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's another one painted with creme caramel and jelly ^^ yummy!

What do you think?

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    Threads

i like all of your paintings. and you use original stuff. nice work.
    keep posting your works!! n.n

Junior Member Frozy will become famous soon enough Frozy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2009 01:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by THE ICE ANGEL View Post
    Hello, hi!
    what do you think?
    Nice use of the colors, and the overall drawing is pretty neat. But at least one of the towers is a bit declined, and some the trees/bushes are oddly shaped. Nice shading there, you did a decent job.

I love the background. Those short strokes bring so much depth into the painting. This one is nice, too. The eye is too big, though. There's also something bothering me in the position of the arm... It seems so unnatural.

This came out good. I actually think this is the best one of them all. The left leg looks a bit shorter and thinner than the right one, but that's nothing big.

What do you think?
    You really have unique painting styles.
    This one is pretty boring in my opinion. It actually took me a while to really notice that they are flowers. But again, nice job with the background, the result is very smooth.

Overall you have a simple drawing style, but it's not half bad. :3
    Last edited by Tira Misu; 05-07-2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: please dont quote photos

Senior Member zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 01:20 PM
    Threads

that is pretty shiny the nail polish one, the taj mahal one doesn't look too bad.

To say is easy, To do that is hard... (Rurouni Kenshin)

Member Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2009 08:27 AM
    Threads

I loved the innovation and both the arts are just one of a kind. Keep posting.
    LIVE IN THE WAY U WANT TO LIVE.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I adore the colors you used for the first one.

I like the last one a lot. It is yummy.
    Last edited by Baka; 05-07-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Red face One more!

Here's one more
    I was out of my mind when I drew this

Junior Member Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 08:50 PM
    Threads

Wow, it's like the Taj Mahal. haha. I mean, it really is! I like the coloring. Why? Cause I like purple. But touchings are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Madness View Post
    Thats Taj Mahal , from Agra , India.
    Hmm..i would say your drawing is sweet and neat , not bad.
    Yup, it's really neat, isn't it?

Member schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2012 04:55 PM
    Threads

I like your drawing Jerry ( if I'm right) are a god one

Member Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2009 08:27 AM
    Threads

I loved urs new drawing. Its kind of colorful and neat one and feathers are nicely done.
    LIVE IN THE WAY U WANT TO LIVE.

Junior Member HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2009 05:01 AM
    Threads

Question,

How did you color that?
    Please Help Me!

You're drawing's so cute^^
    I wanna draw something as cute as that too.

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa View Post
    Question,

How did you color that?
    Please Help Me!
    Well..a peice of cake!
    Just hold your coloring pencil..move your hand to the left and the right and there it is you're coloring...lol just kidding (:

As a matter of fact its easy to do that. The main rule is 'same colores cant meet'
    Color several separated sections with the same color then move to another color and do the same thing again and keep going with other colors till its all done (:

Junior Member HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa has a reputation beyond repute HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2009 05:01 AM
    Threads

Thanks Ice Angel!!

What did you use in coloring that? Photoshop? Real Paint?
    And what wakes me wonder is how do you do put monochromatic colors?
    That's really amazing!

Junior Member Rho unleashed is a glorious beacon of light Rho unleashed is a glorious beacon of light Rho unleashed is a glorious beacon of light Rho unleashed is a glorious beacon of light Rho unleashed is a glorious beacon of light Rho unleashed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2009 09:04 AM
    Threads

Default hmm I like it verry abstract and real look and the colors give it a soft look

Quote Originally Posted by tsujigiri15 View Post
    I agree - very cool...<br />
    <br />
    well, very pink at least, but still cool
    <br />
    <br />

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HawthorneHart_Miss_Misa View Post
    What did you use in coloring that? Photoshop? Real Paint?
    Well, I used ordinary coloring pencils for this one...and I do not use photoshop for drowings..never...its real art with real stuff ^^

Member schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2012 04:55 PM
    Threads

Draw more Can't wheit to se somethin more

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

its peaceful in the eyes nice work!

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hello Hi once more!

So u think I'm crazy?
    I think I am lol...painting with nail polish is absolutely crazy

Check this out ^^

WOW thats so cute :3

jerry <3

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Closed Thread

Thread Information